5 Best Hostels To Stay In Santa Úrsula Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Úrsula Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Santa Úrsula Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Úrsula Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Úrsula Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Santa Úrsula Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Santa Úrsula Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Santa ÚRsula Tenerife:
Puerto Nest Hostel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Puerto Nest Hostel offers accommodations in Puerto de la Cruz, just 26 miles from Playa de las Americas.Los Cristianos is 27 miles from Puerto Nest Hostel, and Adeje is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B La Laguna
Set in a UNESCO-listed building, 650 feet from La Laguna Cathedral, B&B La Laguna has a sun terrace and a patio. This property offers free WiFi.Accommodation has bunk beds or single beds, and access to shared bathroom facilities.There are barbecue facilities and a vending machine for drinks. B&B La Laguna includes a shared lounge and kitchen, as well as luggage storage and lockers. The patio has fruit trees and you can pick fruit for a snack or to make juices.Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 6.8 miles from La Laguna and Tenerife North Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Warm welcome and helpfulness of the stuff, friendly atmosphere. Breakfast was varied and tasty. Lots of space to hang out in the living/dining room plus out in the patio.
the little details!
The delicious full breakfast was already set at 5am so I could enjoy it before my flight.
Also the flexibility and help with my booking.
The beautiful terrace.
- It was clean, close to the airport, and everyone was very friendly. Unfortunately, I wasn’t there for more than the night. They also set up taxi pick up for my early morning flight, which was very helpful.
- Cool atmosphere with very friendly and helpful staff.
- Over all it was a very well run place by a very competent young lady.
La Terrera Youth Hostel
Featuring free Wi-Fi access, La Terrera Youth Hostel located in La Laguna’s centre, in Tenerife. The hostel offers beds in colourful dormitory rooms in a typical Canarian building.Guests have access to a wardrobe and a shared bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided.Continental breakfast is daily served. There is a shared terrace with outdoor furniture and a small garden. Guests can also enjoy a games room and a libraryA wide variety of bars and restaurants can be found in the area. 2,300 feet from the hostel, there is a tram stop with connection to Santa Cruz. Tenerife North Airport is only 1.9 miles from the property.
- The private room I stayed in was very peaceful, the location is good.
- very friendly staff, cozy room, generous breakfast…
- The staff is super nice, the coffee in the morning was beautiful, the whole hostel is super cool with really good energy 🙂
Stayed there for one night before the morning flight, everything was ok.
Staff helped me with taxi order.
- The people who were there were interesting with free sports in their hearts
Featuring barbecue facilities, garden, terrace and free WiFi, Patio Hostel is situated in La Laguna, 1,950 feet from Leal Theatre. The property has a shared lounge, as well as a bar. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, and organising tours for guests.At the hostel, all rooms include a terrace with a mountain view. With a shared bathroom, certain units at Patio Hostel also feature a garden view. The rooms have a seating area.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire is available at the accommodation.Catedral San Cristobal de La Laguna is 2,300 feet from Patio Hostel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Drago Nest Hostel
Located in Icod de los Vinos, 21.7 miles from Playa de las Americas, Drago Nest Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Other activities such excursions and shuttle service can be arranged by the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 9.9 miles from Drago Nest Hostel, while Los Cristianos is 21.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 23.6 miles from the property.
- Very helpful and friendly owner and all the staf. Asnwered all the questions, always ready to help. Jacek z Polski bardzo pomocny
- I come as a guest and leave as a friend. The staff was really the best at the hostel! The bed was very comfortable and everything was always clean. The breakfast was also good. I used one of the parking spaces, it was very safe. They offer excursions and on Friday is an awesome barbecue, I enjoyed it! Thanks for everything! I will never forget that stay!
- Great facilities, clean showers, soaps provided, nice terrace with fruits and breakfast available. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- German and his team made me most welcome; from the pick up at the airport right through to the drop off for my return flight. Help was on hand with some of my travels in the week. My room was a very cosy personal area for rest and sleep after some long days. I had a choice of THREE showers on the corridor immediately adjacent to my room. Fresh towels were offered in the week but not needed. The rooftop terrace gave me the opportunity to get to know fellow travellers and volunteer staff. Breakfast was another opportunity to socialise and the generous amounts of food available set me up well for the day ahead. I loved being able to use the kitchen as a little self catering was good for the budget. Would I stay again? Most definitely. Would I recommend it? Most definitely.
- Beautiful cosy terrace and lounge zone. Nice breakfest with fresh pastry. Great for grpups of friends. Few car-spaces parking near the property, but the street is very narrow so its the only option.
Top Hostels In Santa ÚRsula Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Santa Úrsula Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Úrsula Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Santa Úrsula Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!