5 Best Hostels To Stay In Santa Lucía Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Lucía Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Santa Lucía Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Lucía Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Lucía Valencia Community. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Santa Lucía Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Santa Lucía Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Santa Lucía Valencia Community:
Youth Hostel Jávea
In the center of Jávea, and 1.5 miles from the beach, the Youth Hostel Jávea has bright, air-conditioned dorm rooms with free Wi-Fi. It has a modern, shared kitchen and many outdoor activities are available.Simply decorated, the dormitory rooms have bunk beds and bed sheets. Towels can be rented on site and lockers are available. Guests have access to shared bathrooms.The shared kitchen features an oven and a ceramic stove, as well as a dining area. A laundry service is available for a fee.Many outdoor activities are possible in the area, such as surfing, sailing, kayaking, hiking and climbing. The staff can provide information on these activities and they also rent out snorkeling equipment and underwater cameras.Guests can visit the Marine Reserve at Cabo de San Antonio, a 15-minute drive away. Alicante Airport can be reached in an hour’s drive.
- This hostel was one of the best I’ve stayed in. The kitchen blew me away because it is so well designed and equipped for hostel use. The common areas are very clean and comfortable, as are the rooms. Big lockers for your bags and lots of space in the rooms. Friendly and helpful staff who gave me great recommendations about visiting the beaches – I’d recommend the kayaking at Granadella. Big clean bathrooms. Strong wifi. Would stay again for sure.
Great place. Very modern and comfortable with friendly and helpful staff!
Close to a bus stop that takes to the beach!
- In the old part of town, lots of history in the are, close to markets. Great location, really well set up, fabulous kitchen staff could not have been more helpful. safe lock up draws under the bunks.
The empaty of all staff , their professionalism and attention to costumers, not only to me but to others too.The mix between a totally rearrangement of the building itself adapted to nowadays with the old furniture some historic, pieces with many value.Great kitchen, many solutions available there, great “living room” and outside deck.
Worths definetly the money payed and its very well situated.The private parking is very important specially if you get a day of street market.A great option.A future reference for shure.
Best hostel I’ve ever been to.
Modern, clean and spacious.
Both staff were the friendliest of my 4 week trip.
One of our top picks in Benitachell.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountain, Antiquary is located in Benitachell in the region of Valencia Community, just 20 miles from Benidorm. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including cycling, fishing and hiking. Gandía is 24 miles from Antiquary, and Calpe is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 49 miles from Antiquary.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Aqua Denia
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. ABC Alicante Beach Camp is situated in Les Deveses, just 1,000 feet from Vergel Beach, where guests can go windsurfing and kitesurfing.There is a shared lounge at the property and an on-site bar.Calpe is 15.5 miles from ABC Alicante Beach Camp, while Denia is 6.2 miles away. It is 23.6 miles from Benidorm and 11.8 miles from Gandía.Alicante Airport is 49.7 miles from the property.
Having stayed in many different hostels… I found Hostel Aqua Denia to be very close to the top of my list of “must return” locations .
Family run, extremely friendly an most welcoming, nothing was too much trouble.
There was a great continental breakfast, awesome coffee and lots of smiles!
It felt more like staying in a friends beautuful villa, a one minute walk to the beach, great beach activities, sandy and clean, windsurfing and kite surfing plus loads more for the kids…
Pet friendly, everything is in awesome condition; as this is a brand new hostel.
Don’t be put if by the low number of reviews… this is due to opening less than a month ago.
Good luck & thank you Aqua… you made my stay a real treat 🙂
- The owner is lovely and really helpful, i was given a beer on arrival, she even lent me her bike so i could cycle to Parc Natural de la Marjal de Oliva-Pego and offered me a lift to the local supermarket. The hostel is really clean and modern and comes with 2 playful kittens!
Personal muy amable, una zona bar muy bonita donde pasar un momento de relax tomándose algo.
A 40 metros de la playa.
- La oferta gastronomica a 50 metros y la cala salvaje a 40 metros
- El personal amable y la cala que había a 40 metros .
- Having stayed in many different hostels… I found Hostel Aqua Denia to be very close to the top of my list of “must return” locations .
Situated in Moraira, just 1,000 feet from the beach, La Marina features a seasonal outdoor pool, a sports area and free WiFi.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. There is also a cafeteria and dining area.Benidorm is 17.4 miles from La Marina, while Calpe is 5.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 46.6 miles from La Marina.
No reviews yet.
Youth Hostel 4you
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set next to Calpe’s salt lake and 2,950 feet from Peñon del Ifac Nature Reserve, Youth Hostel 4you features an on-site bar and free WiFi in public areas.This guest room has private rooms, some with private bathrooms, and beds in dormitory rooms, female or mixed. All rooms are air conditioned, and include lockers.The beachfront property offers a 24-hour front desk and free luggage storage. A games room and table tennis facilities are available, as well as a shared kitchen and terrace.The nearest beach is 350 feet from Youth Hostel 4you, and you can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 5-minute walk from the property.
- The hostel has good location, close to beach, bars/restaurants, tourist office.
- Lovely new, very clean hostel with big common areas. We had a lake view as requested online. Staff was super friendly and helpful giving us tops what to do and see in the area
- Perfect location for accessing the beach. Controllable air conditioning in the rooms & a decent kitchen to cook. One terrace for eating and another to hang your beach stuff to dry.
- Amazing location! Your room looks out onto a lake with flamingos and a beautiful beach is one minute walk away! The staff were so friendly and helpful! Loved the AC! The room was always the perfect time temoerature. The bathrooms could have done with some AC though as it got verrry steamy in there.
- Ubicación excelente, frente a las salinas y al lado del peñón y de las playas. Está rodeado de bares y restaurantes. Fácil aparcamiento por la zona. El hostel dispone de una cocina y frigorífico donde poder guardar tu comida y preparártela, y una sala común donde poder estar y comer lo que lleves. El personal muy atento, nos dejaron 2 mantas porque la temperatura había descendido; se agradeció el detalle porque las mantas son muy pequeñas y una sola no cubre toda la cama. Aún así, las habitaciones se calientan rapidamente con el aire acondicionado. Las sábanas y toallas te las facilitan en la entrada con un depósito de 5 euros por persona que te devuelven cuando las entragas a la salida.
Top Hostels In Santa Lucía Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Santa Lucía Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Lucía Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Santa Lucía Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!