5 Best Hostels To Stay In San Vicente del Valle Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
San Vicente del Valle Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Vicente del Valle Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Vicente del Valle Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Vicente del Valle Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Vicente del Valle Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Vicente del Valle Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In San Vicente Del Valle Castile And Leon:
Albergue de Peregrinos Cuatro Cantones
Located in Belorado, 27 miles from Burgos, Albergue de Peregrinos Cuatro Cantones features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Haro is 21 miles from Peregrinos Cuatro Cantones , and Ezcaray is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 22 miles from Albergue de Peregrinos Cuatro Cantones.
- The lady when I checked in was lovely and very helpful. She helped me to organise accommodation for the next night. All done with a big smile on her face. Thank you 😊😊
- Nice restaurant. Warm and welcoming staff. Lovely décor in the building.
- nice treat at check in and good dinner and breakfast. nice family room with warmth from the fireplace
- Friendly warm communal area. Best breakfast so far.
- Friendly service. Very efficient staff. Food excellent.
Albergue de Peregrinos A Santiago
Located in Belorado, 27 miles from Burgos, Albergue de Peregrinos A Santiago features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hostel has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.Haro is 20 miles from Albergue de Peregrinos A Santiago, and Ezcaray is 11 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 23 miles away.
- Great facilities, washing machine, dryer, large room, clean bedding, great food and staff service
- The property was great with a very helpful staff. It had all of the services that we expected for an albergue. The bar/restaurant had great service and good food.
- The service was friendly and our dinner waiter had a great sense of humour and noting was to much trouble. He was also very patient with those less happy.
- The pool was by far the best aspect of this place!! Wanted to stay another night
- Very spacious room and great power shower in bathroom
Refugio Acacio & Orietta
Refugio Acacio & Orietta is located in Viloria de Rioja, just 17 miles from Haro.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking. Ezcaray is 8 miles from Refugio Acacio & Orietta, and Elciego is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 27 miles from Refugio Acacio & Orietta.
- Amazing host . So welcoming . Extremely clean with an exceptional atmosphere
- This is a quiet and cozy environment. Communal meal was tasty.
Lovely pilgrim dinner,
Cosy and warm
Dopo ore di cammino l’accoglienza calorosa e piacevole di Orietta mi ha fatto sentire a casa.
L’atmosfera creata ha permesso di condividere la cena con amici e non con pellegrini appena incontrati, il piacere di esserci e di non sentirsi estraneo nonostante l’appartenenza a differenti nazioni.
Grazie Orietta spero di ritornare anche solo per un saluto.
Casa acolhedora, silenciosa. Excelentes banheiros. Tudo que os peregrinos precisam para descansar de longo dia de caminhada , recuperar forças e seguir o Caminho a Santiago de Compostella.
Albergue Nuestra Señora de Carrasquedo
Albergue Nuestra Señora de Carrasquedo offers accommodations in Grañón. The hostel has a barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is an ATM at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and the area is popular for biking. Logroño is 30 miles from Albergue Nuestra Señora Carrasquedo, and Haro is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Amazing place to stay on way from Spain back to UK. Host cooked us a fab meal as we arrived. Thank you
- Very warm welcome after a long drive down from the UK. Outside their hours but kept in contact with us for our progress.
- great location a bit outside Grañon, surrounded by old trees
- Anna, the proprietor was the best ever! She went out of her way for every guest to be comfortable. She personally drove us to our next stop because I was injured.
- Beautiful historical property with a chapel. People were friendly and the grounds were like a picnic spot.
Residencial El Cuartel
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Residencial El Cuartel offers accommodations in Grañón. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a seating area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as cycling and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Logroño is 30 miles from Residencial El Cuartel, and Haro is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Owner had room heated for us on a cold day. Nice to arrive to a warm room
- Friendly manager, short walk to village centre, quiet rural location. Nice food in village bar opposite church
- Tidy and clean budget accommodation. Friendly staff. Close to town and road network but rural feel. Bathroom was clean. Surroundings quiet.
- ON CAMINO – it’s a bit rustic Aubergue but it’s well located & staff EAGER to help. The parochial was full so it was a GREAT backup – fun to stay in an old Guardia and fun to be in an old, Guardia Civil Barricks
clean room , perfect for a night stop
owner is very aimable , nice and helpful.
Top Hostels In San Vicente Del Valle Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Vicente del Valle Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Vicente del Valle Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Vicente del Valle Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!