5 Best Hostels To Stay In San Justo de la Vega Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
San Justo de la Vega Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Justo de la Vega Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Justo de la Vega Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Justo de la Vega Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Justo de la Vega Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Justo de la Vega Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In San Justo De La Vega Castile And Leon:
Located in San Justo de la Vega, 25 miles from León, Hostal Juli features a restaurant, bar and free WiFithroughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Ponferrada is 30 miles from Hostal Juli, and Astorga is 1.9 miles away.
This place had one stinking review but I found it entirely satisfactory.Exceptionally good value at 20 euros per night per solo traveller.
Mountain view from small balcony.
Good location if you want to walk the hill into Astorga with fresh legs.food at the restaurant was good and server was pleasant and helpful.
Room was clean but nothing special.
- Bed was great, able to relax and e joy the rest from walking the Camino!
- Camino walker, right on the Camino, so great location.
- Ideal location for overnight stop whilst on the Camino
- This place had one stinking review but I found it entirely satisfactory.Exceptionally good value at 20 euros per night per solo traveller.
Albergue La Encina
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Albergue La Encina offers accommodations in Hospital de Órbigo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hostel. León is 19 miles from Albergue La Encina, and Astorga is 9 miles away.
- Good location, friendly staff, 4 beds per room/toilet.
- Great place to stay when walking the Camino Frances. Pilgrim meals were tasty. Very clean and comfortable. Warm room – very welcome in winter!
- Lovely place to stay while on the Camino. Very relaxed atmosphere. Room clean and comfortable. Segundo was a great host and very obliging.
- Perfect place to stay while walking El Camino De Santiago.
- Nice Albergue just a stones throw from the Camino. Clean comfortable, good food.
Albergue Peregrinos Santa Ana
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Albergue Peregrinos Santa Ana offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Martín del Camino, just 14 miles from León. The hostel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.You will find a gift shop at the property.Astorga is 13 miles from Albergue Peregrinos Santa Ana, and La Bañeza is 14 miles away.
- The staff was kind, helpful. The location is great for the Camino. The hot meal option is nice.
Location great right as you enter Rabanal which is terrific after a day on the Camino
Room large and lots of place to put belongings
Bathroom very god shower excellent
Staff very helpful
– helpful staff
– internet connection was good
- Great value for money, friendly staff, p possibility to have dinner
- This property is directly on the Camino de Santiago, the door is a few meters from the actual path. There are a few options for dinner in the town, but the staff provided a wonderful home-cooked meal for a reasonable price, which also included a few bottles of Orujo to share at the end of the meal.
Albergue El Encanto
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, Albergue El Encanto offers accommodations in Villares de Órbigo, just 20 miles from León.A flat-screen TV is featured.Astorga is 7 miles from Albergue El Encanto, and La Bañeza is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in La Bañeza, 27 miles from León, Hostal Caminito features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Astorga is 13 miles from Hostal Caminito, and Benavente is 23 miles from the property.
- Location was good, access to town good.Underground parking for bikes good, hostess spoke good English and was very friendly.
- La relaciòn calidad/precio es buena. El dueno es muy amable y servicial. El apartamento estaba limpio y la cama era muy còmoda. Estàs a las afueras del pueblo pero en menos de diez minutos andando se llega a la Plaza Mayor, y justo enfrente tienes un Mercadona.
- Nos encantó. Está limpisimo, te dejan toallas, calefacción a punto y habitación muy amplia con dos baños. Totalmente recomendable.
La habitación triple es genial. Tiene 2 dormitorios y 2 baños, resulta muy amplia y confortable.
La calefación es maravillosa, no pasamos nada de frio.
- La calefacción de la habitación la habían encendido poco antes de llegar yo y al principio hacía frío. Pasadas un par de horas ya se estaba mejor.
Top Hostels In San Justo De La Vega Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Justo de la Vega Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Justo de la Vega Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Justo de la Vega Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!