5 Best Hostels To Stay In San Antonio Nariño – Top Hotel Reviews
San Antonio Nariño is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Antonio Nariño. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Antonio Nariño. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Antonio Nariño. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Antonio Nariño right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Antonio Nariño with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In San Antonio Nariño:
Chacana Hostal offers accommodations in Pasto.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Antonio Nariño Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Lovely place with great views and a wonderful host.
- There was a free breakfast, but it isn’t much. Stale cereal and fruit.
- Breakfast included. Clean facilities. Ok equipped kitchen
- The bed was comfy, breakfast simple but fine, and the young man on duty was splendidly helpful
- Extremely friendly stuff. An actual kitchen. Nice roof terrace. Comfy room with a huge wardrobe.
Nuevos Vientos CasaHostalBoutique
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Nuevos Vientos CasaHostalBoutique offers accommodations in Pasto. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a shared kitchen, gift shop, and shops at the property.Antonio Nariño Airport is 12 miles away.
- The Hostal is family run and only the daughter speaks broken English. But they all try there best to help you. They will have a coffee waiting for you. The breakfast is eggs and bread. The grandmother even cooked me a nice lunch. I stayed in a 4 dorm room. The bunk bed was the biggest I’ve ever stayed in and comfy. There was a huge lockable wardrobe for each bed. The showers were clean and good. The WiFi was good. Highly recommend!
- Me gustó que el ambiente fue propicio para que se crearan amistades de viaje, por lo que fue posible ir a sitios de interés turístico de la ciudad y sus alrededores. Sus administradores ayudaron a que como huésped me sintiera acogido y disfrutara en ese momento del Carnaval de Negros y Blancos. ¡Excelente! ¡101 sobre 100!
- La relación entre ambiente colonial y lo contemporáneo de la reforma de la casa.
- El espacio es muy agradable, nuevo y cómodo. La ubicación es central.
- El personal del hostal es bacano y las camas son super comodas
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Lucho Libre is located in Pasto.Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Antonio Nariño Airport is 13 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Casa Hospedaje La Bohemia
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Hospedaje La Bohemia offers accommodations in Pasto. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Antonio Nariño Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- A nice place to spend the night in Pasto. The host was very helpful in planning my route to cross the border to Ecuador, which I appreciated.
- The owner created everything with love and he is very helpful. Every bed has a place with a plug to keep the phone next to your bed. A lot of space at the Dorm.
- Todo perfecto. Very nice hostal and the stuff is very helpful. Good kitchen amd the room are big and organized
The hostel is very clean and nice, with personal touch. There are lockers in the shared room for keeping the personal objects.Kitchen was available and was clean. Bathrooms are new and large with lots of hot water. Close to the main squares and where the carnaval was hold. Nice view from terrace over the city, as it is located on a small hill.
Very gentle and helpfull owner. Recommended!
- The staff was wonderful. The place is basic but really good.
Guachalés Hostal offers accommodations in Pasto.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your balcony or patio.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Antonio Nariño Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Fine as a base for exploring Pasto and good for stop over destination.
- Excellent hot showers – the best ever experienced in all my hostelling years!
- Very cozy hostel, perfect location, friendly staff, nice wide beds, nice bathroom with shower, big kitchen, fast wifi. Really a great place!
- Very convenient. Let us store our bags while we waited for our night bus.
I can not give to this hostel a bad rate,
I was the only guest in the hostel during my stance! I have it all for me, hot water, plenty use of the wi fi. Beds are good and blankets enught to cover you ( Pasto is cold at nights). Location is good in the downtown of Pasto. Probably I considered that for the
Number of rooms and beds, showers are not enough.
Top Hostels In San Antonio Nariño Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Antonio Nariño to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Antonio Nariño but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Antonio Nariño. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!