5 Best Hostels To Stay In Saint Erth Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Erth Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Saint Erth Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Erth Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Erth Cornwall. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Saint Erth Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Saint Erth Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Saint Erth Cornwall:
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cohort Hostel offers accommodations in St. Ives, just 23 miles from Newquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Falmouth is 19 miles from Cohort Hostel, and Penzance is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Staff were super, very friendly and helpful. Facilities were very clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend it.
- Amazing warm welcome! The lounge is very comfortable.
- All little details are caring and staffs are super nice 🙂
Very very nice place and very clean surrounding and very color full excellent
Very Friendly stuffs,
Nice lounge area with the nicest staff ever (especially diana?).
Bunk beds with curtains for more privacy. Big kitchen. Nice yard. Top hostel. Perfect for backpackers.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. EasyPZ Backpackers is located in Penzance, just 7 miles from St. Ives.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Newquay is 28 miles from EasyPZ Backpackers, and Falmouth is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The hostel was clean and nicely decorated with many personal and whimsical touches. The kitchen was pretty, well laid out, and had modern appliances and plenty of dishes, cutlery, etc. There was a large selection of books to read or to trade. It was just a five minute walk from the train station. There were plenty of restaurants less than 15 minutes walk away to choose from. The town felt less touristy and more ordinary and authentic, which I really liked.
- Breakfast very good and easy with the self service set up. Beds comfortable
The best hostel in my life! I felt as if I stayd at good friends. The atmosphere is just awesome!
The owner is the most easygoing person I met in my life:) Very beautiful place, decorated with imagination and style! In the city center and very close to the bus and train station!
- The quality of EasyPZ is amazing! I would totally come back again!
- The staff was really friendly and helpful. The room very clean and fantastic decorations around the house.
Blue Dolphin Penzance Backpackers
Penzance Backpackers is set in Penzance, 0.9 miles from Penzance railway station and coach station.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.St Michael’s Mount is 4 miles from Penzance Backpackers, while St Ives is 8.7 miles away.
- Kitchen was well equipped, coffee and drinks were provided. Great location, close to a supermarket, playground and lovely promenade.
- Perfectly frendly staff, cleanest hostel ever seen. Toilets, kitchen, room and bath were in good condition. Kitchen has everything you may need.
- the dining area self catering, everything you needed was present and the different nationalities made conversations very enjoyable.
- Great location, street parking is possible and the host was easy going. Very happy.
- Nice hostel, with large rooms. I also enjoyed the common area downstairs, with couches and a big table.
Featuring free WiFi, YHA Penzance offers accommodations in Penzance, just 8 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Newquay is 29 miles from YHA Penzance, and Falmouth is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 34 miles from YHA Penzance.
- The staff wore very friendly and also very helpful with directions into town etc.
- The hostel is a comfortable walking distance from the toown centre. The staff are friendly, particularly in the office and extremely knowledgeable which was very helpful. The showers and toilets were modern and good by hostel standards but predictably busy at peak times.
- An absolutely superb stop here. Wonderful caring diligent and magnificent staff team, thanks to Paul, what a team, the afore mentioned Rob nulla Matt Jodi…. and everyone else. What food what drink what a bar…… the customer service could compete with any 5 star. Setting equal if not better. Truly exceptional.
- The mattress was basic, but surprisingly comfy. The building was beautiful inside . The staff very friendly and helpful. Nice to have a private room.
- Lovely place.. Lovely.. Nothing is too much trouble staff.. Comfy room.. Real warm.. Cosy.. Comfy beds.. Did the job well
YHA Land’s End – Cot Valley
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. YHA Land’s End – Cot Valley is located in St. Just, just 11 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The hostel also provides bike rental. Falmouth is 28 miles from YHA Land’s End Cot Valley, and Penzance is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 38 miles from the property.
Location of property is awesome..sea facing on top of cliffs, really peaceful and serene surroundings
Friendly and responsive staff.
Well stocked kitchen with two gas burners, two microwaves and two fridge
area at the back of property free for camping
- Friendly staff. Great location. Excellent breakfast. Good value evening meal. Overall very good value for money.
- I was in the bottom bunk bed and it was incredibly comfortable.
Staff were very friendly and informative.
Location was beautiful! 15min walk down to the rocky beach where you can watch the sunset.
Room was a great size.
- Great location and friendly stuff. Make sure you take a flashlight with you in the evening as a walk down a narrow public footpath leads through the bushes and isn’t lit.
- Location of property is awesome..sea facing on top of cliffs, really peaceful and serene surroundings
Top Hostels In Saint Erth Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Saint Erth Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Erth Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Saint Erth Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!