5 Best Hostels To Stay In Roslyn New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Roslyn New York State is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Roslyn New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roslyn New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roslyn New York State. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Roslyn New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Roslyn New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Roslyn New York State:
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and fitness facilities, Flushing YMCA is in Queens. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Citi Field, home of the New York Mets baseball team, is 2.2 miles away.A refrigerator, a flat-screen cable TV, and access to a shared bathroom are included with each guest room.A communal sauna is available at the YMCA in Flushing. Meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage are also offered.Arthur Ashe Stadium is 2 miles away and LaGuardia Airport is 3 miles away. Manhattan is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- The price, location, check in, and knowing that there is a fridge and microwave I can use.
- Everything,but your vending mach.needs to give change for more then a dollar.
- The cafe is awsome and soo cheap, the area is amazing! For the money we paid id reccomend this place 10 fold and ive been sevrel times before to new york. The shower was ice cold the first night but there was a notice saying they were getting it sorted and i did have hot showers 🙂 some of the most confortable matresses ive ever had in a hostel. Im sure the facilities were great unfortunatly we diddnt get chance to use them cos we were soo busy. The gym, basketball and pool were busy throughout everyday tho. Great community centre. If u wanna feel a bit more a part of new york instead of one of those easy to scam tourists this is the place! the area is awsome and right next to flushing medows with zoos and museums etc.
- It is a great value for NYC! All the staff are very friendly, you can use the gym & there is a tiny little cafe where you can get snacks, bagels, & drinks. I slept very well there – it’s very quiet, warm & cozy.
- The location was close to La Guardia airport that was our purpose so that was nice.
Located in Queens, 2.3 miles from Flushing Meadows, Kamway Lodge features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is available.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 1.9 miles from Kamway Lodge.
It’s conveniently located with shops and restaurants within walking distance. This Lodge has no elevator. If you have large suitcases then it’s not easy to carry them up the stairs.
The room is very simple and clean.
- Very cozy and intimate. Easy access to mass transit and every kind of food you could ever want. The staff was very kind and helpful.
- Proper European style duvet rather than American comforters.
- I stay here often,safe, great staff, clean rooms. Close to transportation, shopping and resturants.
- It’s clean and I stay here all the time. Good location close to transportation and restaurants. Staff is friendly. I love the cozy feel.
- It’s conveniently located with shops and restaurants within walking distance. This Lodge has no elevator. If you have large suitcases then it’s not easy to carry them up the stairs.
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Harlem YMCA is located in New York City in the region of New York State, just 1.1 miles from Columbia University.Every room has a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Metropolitan Museum of Art is 2.7 miles from Harlem YMCA, and Central Park is 3.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 4.3 miles from Harlem YMCA.
Harlem is a great choice for travelers interested in culture, parks and city walks.
- I like the safety u provide, I a senior and would like a single bed, and price rate would have been lower, but it provide quick location to where I had to be, and train back to Amtrak, thank u very much!
- The staff are what made my stay superb, friendly, warm and welcoming. They were all lovely.
this is my #1 place to stay and it exceeds my expectations every time.
the staff are kind and professional, the classes at the gym are awesome, its clean….couldn’t be better
- Friendly staff, security excellent room very clean
- I like the cleanliness of the room, checking in was really easy, good staff at the desk
Q4 Hotel and Hostel
In Queens, this Long Island City hostel is a 10-minute train ride from Manhattan’s east side. The Q4 Hotel has a kitchen and lounge with ping-pong and a TV that is shared by the guests.In addition to male and female-only rooms, there are mixed dormitory rooms. Private rooms are also available. All rooms features a private bathroom.The Q4 Hotel includes free Wi-Fi throughout the entire propertyMoMA PS1 and 5 Pointz are a 15-minute walk from the hostel and the Queens Plaza underground train station is a 5-minute walk away.
- I like that there was private bathroom in the dormitory room.
- Staff very helpful. I asked them to help me get the TV working and they did, very fast. Great location – steps away from the E,F,M,R trains and 3 blocks away from the 7,Q,N,W. Mattress comfy, nice tile in the bathroom, nice guest lounge and self service kitchen area.
- i forgot my ipad in bed ,when i called them they have it
The location was good. Right in front of the station.
Room was clean and the kitchen was also clean. There was some free condiments that I could use. There were not so many dishes but was enough.
Bed was quite comfortable
- It was great that we could store our luggages in the hostel after check-out and pick them up later in the day. The stuff is nice, rooms are clean and equipped. Check-in is smooth.
Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, Rostel is located in New York City.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Columbia University is 1.3 miles from Rostel, and Metropolitan Museum of Art is 1.7 miles away. LaGuardia Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
East Harlem is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, parks and city trips.
- The kitchenette was nice. The room was larger than expected for the location.
- Comfortable beds, good location, quiet, big, access to kitchen.
- Was just expecting a room but to get a very well presented apartments with everything in it we need and very clean for the money I paid very good and only minute walk to the subway down to Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridge. Room and apartments got cleaned every day with fresh towels.
- It was a comfortable apartment, with a fully equipped kitchen and large bathroom. Everything was clean. Good metro connections to visit NY.
- The room was nicely made and cleaned daily so that was great. They had a huge kitchen (which I didn’t use but it was nice to see it was possible to do so). The place is directly close to the subway on 116th street so this was excellent. I also liked the fact that I could walk towards Manhattan and get to restaurants and bars in that area. It was like a 15mins walk but pretty simple and straight forward.
Top Hostels In Roslyn New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Roslyn New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Roslyn New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Roslyn New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!