5 Best Hostels To Stay In Ringwould Kent – Top Hotel Reviews
Ringwould Kent is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ringwould Kent. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ringwould Kent. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ringwould Kent. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ringwould Kent right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ringwould Kent with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Ringwould Kent:
Dover Adventure Backpackers
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Dover Adventure Backpackers is located in Dover in the region of Kent. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The Hostel is extremely near the port, and the walk along the beach can be quite nice!
- I liked the friendly atmosphere and homely feel of the adventure backpackers. I had a great time and would reccomend it to others.
The staff are amazing. Made you feel very welcome and at home. I even got given a lift up to Dover castle!
The breakfast is great and you can just help yourself and it’s located 2 mins from the ferry.
- The familiar situation with the staff, they created a nice atmosphere in the hall
- Really need new mattresses. Lumpy and not comfy. Breakfast is help yourself, which is convenient, but cardboard bread and nothing to get excited about. Take own stuff
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dover Backpackers offers accommodations in Dover. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.London Southend Airport is 40 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Alma & Cafe Express
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostel Alma & Cafe Express offers accommodations in Dover, just 15 miles from Canterbury.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Calais is 26 miles from Hotel Alma & Cafe Express, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Prime location, total value for money and the caretaker was kind enough to let us leave our bags after checkout n collect it in the evening
- This place was convenient to the station and town and provided clean and comfortable room and kitchen. Room was small but well laid out with amenities and a comfortable bed.
- Perfect location, staff is friendly. Room was clean and the tiny shower room was very clean, that’s all i was expecting and it was delivered.
- The place was clean and the location is excellent, 2-3 minutes from station and same from town centre. Cheap too.
- Cheapest place in town, so can’t be too picky! It is what it is – a very simple hostel. Clean and ok for a night or two.
Kipps Backpackers Canterbury
In a 100-year-old townhouse in historic Canterbury, this hostel is a 15-minute walk from the magnificent cathedral. It has free Wi-Fi, and there is free parking at nearby Nunnery Fields.Rooms at Kipps Backpackers Canterbury all have a shared bathroom and facilities for making tea and coffee. There are dormitory accommodations available, as well as individual rooms that have satellite TV.Guests can relax on the grounds, or watch TV in the lounge area. There is a dining room to eat in, with a continental breakfast served each morning.Guests can visit Canterbury’s Norman castle, go punting, or take a ghost tour of the older parts of the city. Canterbury East Train Station is a 10-minute walk from the building.
- The room and the place in general immaculate. The kitchen had all facilities. Lovely garden with little beautiful details. We really enjoyed this accommodation. I strongly recommend it!!
- Very clean well run and great guests to top it off couldn’t fault anything
- The bed in my room very comfortable….receptionist helpful and welcomed me
- The room was spacious and comfortable and the continental breakfast offered was superb value for money
- Great place to stay. It’s like a home from home.
Located in Canterbury, 25 miles from Southend-on-Sea, YHA Canterbury features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Dover is 13 miles from YHA Canterbury, and Maidstone is 25 miles away. London Southend Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- I stayed with my family in a 6 bed room with own bathroom, which was much easier than hotel. Breakfast was good value.
- The kitchen is large and comfortable. Perfect shower and toilet. I met interesting people, so I had enjoyed my time with them.
- Very, very, very nice staff! The hostel is very minimum and basic, but for the price it was fine. Check-in time listed here is not the same as the one it said at the hostel. Pay locker (if you want to store pre/post checkout). Comfy bed and good English breakfast!
- Excellent value for money. Definitely recommend for anyone travelling alone for a few days or big groups that want to find somewhere cheap. No need to spend money on an expensive hotel for a few days if you can get all you need in a place like this. Comfortable, clean and with all the facilities necessary.
- Staff were pleasant and efficient. Wifi worked well. Comfortable lounge. Good facilities in kitchen and laundry. Reading light in dorm. Easily walkable from the city centre. Dorm was spacious. Price reasonable
Top Hostels In Ringwould Kent Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ringwould Kent to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ringwould Kent but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ringwould Kent. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!