5 Best Hostels To Stay In Riccall North Yorkshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Riccall North Yorkshire is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Riccall North Yorkshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riccall North Yorkshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riccall North Yorkshire. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Riccall North Yorkshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Riccall North Yorkshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Riccall North Yorkshire:
Set within a lovely Victorian mansion with extensive gardens, YHA York is just a 15-minute riverside walk to York’s ancient center. This property also features a restaurant and a TV lounge.YHA York is within the quiet residential area of Clifton, a 15-minute walk from York’s stunning, Gothic cathedral. The famous Betty’s Tea Rooms are a 20-minute walk away, surrounded by York’s excellent shops. York Dungeon and the Jorvik Viking Centre are a 25-minute walk away.Guests at YHA York can use the dining room, or prepare food in the kitchen.The majority of rooms contain bunk beds, and there is a game room and common room for guests to relax in, along with Wi-Fi internet access. The property has just had a GBP 2 million renovation.
- Lovely location and grounds, easy to get to and staff very friendly
- Staff was really kind helpful and welcoming, kitchen was huge and always clean. Really don’t have any complaints about this hostel. Generally the YHA hostels are really nice and this has been my favorite. They don’t pack the rooms with bunk beds, facilities always clean.
- Has own car park and facilities were good. Good basic bunk bed dormitory rooms.
- The bunk beds were really comfortable and the four person room was in a very quiet location of the building which was great for a family with children. Everywhere was spotless!!
- A really modern Youth hostel with plenty of space, a nice dining and lounging area, modern rooms with ensuites and comfy beds. The staff were really helpful and attentive. The grounds surrounding the Youth Hostel are nice and quiet, with plenty of seating.
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Naburn Station is located in York in the region of North Yorkshire, just 3.5 miles from York Railway Station. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.York Train Station is 3.5 miles from Naburn Station, and York Minster is 3.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- To sum up this place I would say it was basic but very clean. Staff very nice but Got what I expected for the money
- This is more of a hostel than a hotel, but exceptional value for money. Some rooms have limited facilities and shared bathrooms, we were given an en suite with a great shower, and it would sleep 6 in 3 bunk beds, but there was a microwave, fridge, tea and coffee facilities so more suited to the budget conscious and those wanting to be more independent. Properly is just off the road so took a little finding late at night in pouring rain. We just stayed here to break the journey between home and next destination.
The volunteers who work at the hostel are fantastic. They were very helpful in suggesting local restaurants and pubs to eat in.
There is also full use of the kitchen, though we didn’t use it.
The room met most of our expectations, and the facilities were adequate.
- Very dirty and disgusting would never stay there again going to take further
- Very relaxed place, room was clean and there was tea and coffee. Nice clean kitchen and very friendly staff.
The Fort Boutique Hostel
The Fort Boutique Hostel is located in York, just 22 miles from Leeds. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Harrogate is 19 miles from Fort Boutique Hostel York, and Doncaster is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- the beds weren’t comfy, but it was cheap and cheerful and they handled a stag of 19 of us very well. only downside was the shower in our room didn’t allow proper adjustment of the temperature. when we spoke to the staff they didn’t have appeared to check it but we did get free breakfasts for the 6 of us. excellent city centre location and brilliant crash point for large groups of people.
- The toilet and bathrooms were clean and comfortable
- Kennedy’s bar below was fantastic – great food and drinks. All staff were fab. Apartment was very good – especially for a hostel!
- The location is pretty good. Basically I can go to any places I am interested in 10 mins. The staff is friendly and helpful.
- We were in a 6 bedroom mixed dorm that had one other person staying with us. It had its own living room, kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen was well equipped and we could adjust the heating which was good as it was unexpectedly cold. The location is fantastic, just around the corner from Bettys and we could see a tiny bit of the top of the minster from our window.
One of our best sellers in York! In a Georgian town house, Safestay York offers spacious rooms with original features, free Wi-Fi and views of historic York. York Train Station is 950 feet away.The hostel features wonderful exposed beams, grand fireplaces and hand-carved ceilings. The 16th-century basement has a TV game area and a courtyard garden.Safestay York has private bedrooms and bright and spacious dorms, all with personal reading lights and orthopedic mattresses. Private rooms also have air conditioning and a personal safe.Continental breakfasts are served daily in the dining room, which features elegant chandeliers and banquet tables. There is also a lively bar in the lobby, serving bottled beers and ciders.The property overlooks Micklegate and the city’s medieval walls. York Minster is a 10-minute walk away, and the picturesque Shambles shopping area is just half a mile away.
A very friendly hostel with lots of offers on food and drinks. Breakfast – excellent for the money.
Went with three other friends and found it fantastic value for money.
- The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. My friends and I stayed for 1 night and we received an upgrade when we arrived due to a large group of travellers. We were very pleased with our stay.
- Amazing hostel! Super nice furniture, curtains and little bed lights for privacy in dorms, private bathroom with rain shower… literally the Best hostel in the western world I’ve ever been to for an average price! It’s also clean and I love the fact that it us not worn down like other places. Someone took their heart into it! I’m happy. Thanks
- Licensed bar with pool table, how clean it was and value for money.
- The locations is good. You can get there within 10 minutes from the train station. Each bed is equipped with curtains so that you will not be disturbed by roommates too much.
- A very friendly hostel with lots of offers on food and drinks. Breakfast – excellent for the money.
Stableside @ York Racecourse
Located in York, 21 miles from Leeds, Stableside @ York Racecourse features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The hostel also provides car rental. Harrogate is 18 miles from Stableside @ York Racecourse, and Doncaster is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 23 miles from Stableside @ York Racecourse.
- Location worked for me. Room was clean. Breakfast was good. Excellent value for money. No frills.
Check in was easy and quick. I was early and they were still cleaning my room but they let me put my bag in the room.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
This is a great base for visiting York. Just walk up the drive, cross the road and catch the number 4 bus from outside the cross keys pub, york is about 10 minutes bus ride away.
Although this is a hostel, I had a room to myself which had its own toilet and sink and flat screen tv.
Showers are just down the corridor and are clean. Towel was provided.
There are a few pubs at top of the road though I didn’t visit them.
I had breakfast in the morning, £5.95. You have a buffet breakfast of sausages, scrambled eggs, bacon, mushrooms, beans, tomatoes and hash browns. There’s also a selection of cereals, orange juice, yoghurts, toast and tea and coffee.
In the entrance there’s a water machine with cups and a vending machine.
I really enjoyed my stay and I will definitely stay here again and would recommend.
Thank you to all the staff.
- I travelled alone. Staff could be contacted by phone but were not always in the office. This made me feel a little uneasy. Also double bed was 2 singles pushed together so had a lump in the middle. For a 1 night stay it was fine.
- The room was adequate, i had everything i needed although it was small. The shower was fantastic. The wifi worked well once i got the password. The staff were very friendly, helpful and accomodating. Fairly good value for money.
- It wasn’t nice and quiet. The shower room and showers were really clean and showers were good so it didn’t matter that they were a shared facility.
Top Hostels In Riccall North Yorkshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Riccall North Yorkshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Riccall North Yorkshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Riccall North Yorkshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!