5 Best Hostels To Stay In Rancho Palos Verdes California – Top Hotel Reviews
Rancho Palos Verdes California is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Rancho Palos Verdes California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rancho Palos Verdes California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rancho Palos Verdes California. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Rancho Palos Verdes California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Rancho Palos Verdes California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Rancho Palos Verdes California:
HI Los Angeles – South Bay Hostel
Located in scenic Angel’s Gate Park, this San Pedro hostel is 5 minuets’ drive to Cabrillo Beach and Cabrillo Marine Aquarium. Barbecue facilities are offered. Free WiFi is provided throughout.Including sheets and free WiFi, each bed also offers access to a shared bathroom at HI Los Angeles – South Bay Hostel. Towels are included.A 24-hour reception welcomes guests to HI Los Angeles – South Bay Hostel. A launderette is provided.Los Angeles International Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away. Disneyland Resort is 40 minutes’ drive from HI Los Angeles – South Bay Hostel.
- Very nice location, there is a huge view on the ocean ! There is a kitchen, a fridge and microwave that everyone can use.
- Very sociable place to stay and the breakfast and facilities were excellent.
- Lovely and clean room as well as the facilities. Nice breakfast and staff.
- friendly ambience, marvellous location, price value
- The location is excelent. Peaceful, in a unique place of the world. If you are looking for something far away from the cities this is your place. You can spend your day in LA/Hollywood and the come back to your spiritual place. The sunrise and sunset are the best moment of the day.
Casa Redondo is located in Redondo Beach, 15 miles from Los Angeles and 13 miles from Santa Monica.The rooms include a private bathroom.Anaheim is 25 miles from Casa Redondo, and Long Beach is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Surf City Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Less than 1 block away from Hermosa Beach, Surf City Hostel offers mixed dormitory accommodation with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy a daily free breakfast at the hostel between 08:00 and 11:00. Los Angeles is 16.2 miles away.Each dormitory room at this hostel includes a laptop safe, a clothes rack and free linens and towels. Rooms provide a shared bathroom. Luggage storage is also available.Guests of Surf City Hostel have access to a shared kitchen. Guests can hire surfboards or bicycles at the property.Anaheim is 28 miles away from Surf City Hostel, while Long Beach is 13.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 5.6 miles from the property.
- Perfectly located near beach and ocean. Can actually hear the ocean from my room and watch the sunset! International roommates were cool
- The staff was amazing helping me with grocery stores and Uber. At 2am, Karla even came out with me to wait for Lyft to the airport, as my phone was not working and I didn’t know the area. So great.
wow! beach was so close! I was especialy lucky, because window view from room was directly to beach.
Personal was kind. It was pretty clean everywhere.
And even good simple breakfast for that price!
Incredibly kind and helpful staff, the location itself was in the middle of the pier and right on he beach, so great location.
I showed up very late at night and didn’t have cash for my key deposit but they were completely understanding and accommodating. They provided a towel which is always nice. Biggest thing was it was all for he absurdly low price it was
- There was a bed? The sheets didn’t fit. They had to find sheets to fit the bunk.
Set in El Segundo, Hotel 2TwentyOne is a hostel that offers communal space such as a shared lounge. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.All rooms have access to the shared bathroom located at the end of each hallway.Los Angeles is 13.7 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 1.9 miles from Hotel 2TwentyOne El Segundo LA.
- Close to the airport, convinient check in procedure
- checking in was great, we arrived after a long flight, didn’t have to talk to anybody as we had our check in pass codes already so we just went straight to our rooms. bathrooms where great and clean, and was so close to the shops.
- We had a great one night stay here in transit from Colombia over to Australia. One of the staff members, Paris went above and beyond to make sure our stay was excellent. We will definitely be staying here our next time in LA!
- Close to restaurant, 99 cent store, gas station, close to LAX, bright inside the building, and quite at night (minor noise from other tenants).
- Close to the airport so good for a one night stay.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sharespace-Gardena offers accommodations in South Los Angeles, just 9 miles from Los Angeles.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and Blu-ray player, as well as a CD player are featured. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santa Monica is 14 miles from Sharespace-Gardena, and Anaheim is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Rancho Palos Verdes California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Rancho Palos Verdes California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Rancho Palos Verdes California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Rancho Palos Verdes California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!