5 Best Hostels To Stay In Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Puerto De La Cruz Tenerife:
Puerto Nest Hostel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Puerto Nest Hostel offers accommodations in Puerto de la Cruz, just 26 miles from Playa de las Americas.Los Cristianos is 27 miles from Puerto Nest Hostel, and Adeje is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Drago Nest Hostel
Located in Icod de los Vinos, 21 miles from Playa de las Americas, Drago Nest Hostel features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Puerto de la Cruz is 10 miles from Drago Nest Hostel, and Los Cristianos is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- I come as a guest and leave as a friend. The staff was really the best at the hostel! The bed was very comfortable and everything was always clean. The breakfast was also good. I used one of the parking spaces, it was very safe. They offer excursions and on Friday is an awesome barbecue, I enjoyed it! Thanks for everything! I will never forget that stay!
- Great facilities, clean showers, soaps provided, nice terrace with fruits and breakfast available. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- German and his team made me most welcome; from the pick up at the airport right through to the drop off for my return flight. Help was on hand with some of my travels in the week. My room was a very cosy personal area for rest and sleep after some long days. I had a choice of THREE showers on the corridor immediately adjacent to my room. Fresh towels were offered in the week but not needed. The rooftop terrace gave me the opportunity to get to know fellow travellers and volunteer staff. Breakfast was another opportunity to socialise and the generous amounts of food available set me up well for the day ahead. I loved being able to use the kitchen as a little self catering was good for the budget. Would I stay again? Most definitely. Would I recommend it? Most definitely.
- Beautiful cosy terrace and lounge zone. Nice breakfest with fresh pastry. Great for grpups of friends. Few car-spaces parking near the property, but the street is very narrow so its the only option.
- kind and helpfull staff. the toalets, rooms and common areas were always clean. large and comfortable places. fee wifi is working well.
Trevejo Youth Hostel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Trevejo Youth Hostel offers accommodations in Garachico.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Playa de las Americas is 22 miles from Trevejo Youth Hostel, and Puerto de la Cruz is 13 miles away. Tenerife Sur Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The place is very clean and exceeded my expectations. The kitchen and facilities are modern and clean. It is located right in the centre of the small town close to the bus stop to go to other nearby towns. The town is very beautiful and peaceful. I enjoyed my stay very much and would definitely come back to stay!
- Amazing location, close to all attractions in the city. Hostel is new, clean with many facilities. Great staff, very helpful and smiling. Definitely coming back 🙂
- PERFECT !! One of the best hostel I’ve ever been to. Amazing staff, clean and convenient facilities and perfect location. Recommend this hostel for a stay in Garachico and Tenerife in general.
- This hostel is the best one I ever stayed in. It is located in the very centre of lovely Garachico town, very spacious, with lounge area to chill in, all necessary kitchen equipment is there. There is also little terrace with chairs inside, comfy beds, and very clean in a modern style. The owner is very friendly and cheerful and check in and out was well organised. Highly recommended!
- The place was really clean, and the personal really nice, available for all my questions.
B&B La Laguna
B&B La Laguna is located in La Laguna, 15 miles from Puerto de la Cruz and 4 miles from Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Garachico is 28 miles from B&B La Laguna, and Candelaria is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 1.9 miles from B&B La Laguna.
- Warm welcome and helpfulness of the stuff, friendly atmosphere. Breakfast was varied and tasty. Lots of space to hang out in the living/dining room plus out in the patio.
the little details!
The delicious full breakfast was already set at 5am so I could enjoy it before my flight.
Also the flexibility and help with my booking.
The beautiful terrace.
- It was clean, close to the airport, and everyone was very friendly. Unfortunately, I wasn’t there for more than the night. They also set up taxi pick up for my early morning flight, which was very helpful.
- Cool atmosphere with very friendly and helpful staff.
- Over all it was a very well run place by a very competent young lady.
La Terrera Youth Hostel
Featuring free WiFi, La Terrera Youth Hostel offers accommodations in La Laguna.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 15 miles from La Terrera Youth Hostel, and Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 1.9 miles from La Terrera Youth Hostel.
- The private room I stayed in was very peaceful, the location is good.
- very friendly staff, cozy room, generous breakfast…
- The staff is super nice, the coffee in the morning was beautiful, the whole hostel is super cool with really good energy 🙂
Stayed there for one night before the morning flight, everything was ok.
Staff helped me with taxi order.
- The people who were there were interesting with free sports in their hearts
Top Hostels In Puerto De La Cruz Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!