5 Best Hostels To Stay In Puerto Colom Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Colom Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Puerto Colom Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Colom Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Colom Majorca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Puerto Colom Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Puerto Colom Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Puerto Colom Majorca:
Hostal de la Caravel.la
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hostal de la Caravel.la offers accommodations in Cala d´Or.Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Arenal is 27 miles from Hostal de la Caravel.la, and Playa de Palma is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 29 miles from Hostal de la Caravel.la.
No reviews yet.
Casa de la Vida
One of our top picks in Santanyi.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Santanyi in the region of Mallorca, 24 miles from El Arenal, Casa de la Vida features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Playa de Palma is 25 miles from Casa de la Vida, and Cala Millor is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 27 miles from Casa de la Vida.
- The bed was very uncomfortable, stuff not friendly, nothing around where you can eat , on this ,,hotel” the breakfast and dinnner just tortillas of eggs and 3 leefs of salad, for 2 eggs 25€ that’s tragically. I deeply not recommended.
- Balcony with sea view (far away), walking distance to sea
Proximity to the beach couldn’t have been better! The staff was friendly, and the view from our room was beautiful – we woke up to the sun rising over Cala Llombards each day, it was remarkable!
Tanja, Hannah and Magdalena were all exceptionally kind, thoughtful and helpful.
It’s not a deluxe hotel, but it’s a great value for the money, especially for a beach hotel. Our stay was wonderful. Thank you to the whole team!
- Nice Personel, short distance to Good beach, free parking private, breakfast
- Fantastic beach Cala Llombarda very close to the hotel. Private terrace.Very nice personnel.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Beijuan offers accommodations in S’Illot. The hostel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room includes a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and mini-golf at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Alcudia is 24 miles from Hostal Beijuan, and Cala Millor is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 34 miles from Hostal Beijuan.
- Booked into hostel beijuan on arrival they changed us to the hotel playa blanca the staff were very helpful and friendly food was OK location was excellent pool area was lovely and clean with a beautiful pool.
- Vi fick en tvårumslägenhet med stor hörnbalkong + bra bufféfrukost för 37€, så vi stannade tre dagar extra.
- Kozponti, gyonyoru kornyezet, kedves szemelyzet, finom etelek, olcso, kellemes a medence is
- Prístup personálu bol skvelý, snažia sa byť férový a vyhovieť hosťom. Nevyhovovala nám pridelená izba a oni nám ponúkli inú, väčšiu a krajšiu v hotely Playa Blanca, čo je materský hotel Hostalu Beijuan. To nám pobyt omnoho zlepšilo. Izba v danom hotely bola omnoho lepšia, krajšia a aj novšia.
- Cudowny basen z leżakami. Super lokalizacja – blisko do plaży i przystanku autobusowego S’illot. Uczynna i pomocna obsługa 😊
Hostal Bona Vista
Hostal Bona Vista is located in S’Illot, just 24 miles from Alcudia.All rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.The hostel also provides bike rental. Cala Millor is 2.7 miles from Hostal Bona Vista, and Cala Ratjada is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 34 miles from Hostal Bona Vista.
- We liked that the location is very close to some beautiful beaches and if you want to book here ask the personnel at the reception for information, they will give you great info. There is also tourist information centre directly across the main entrance to the hotel.
- Beds were nice and comfortable Room was nice and clean very good value for money
- I was able to ask for use of a kettle for my stay.(not one in room)Room could have done with a fan or air con.
The location is nice and rather quiet, eventhough I didn’t particularly like s’Illot. It’s easy to go from here exploring the east side of the island by car and most of the times it was easy to find a parking spot around the hotel. Sa Coma beach, to the left of s’Illot has a nice wide white sand extension, quieter the further to the left you go. It is located close to the nicest restaurants around this area, along the sea to the right, towards Cala Morlanda.
Towels and bed linen clean. All rooms had balconies. Breakfast was very reasonable, with a big buffet even though the quality was not the best, it was ok compared to what we found in Mallorca in general.
breakfast was great! great variety of meals. cleaning the room is regular and well-done. location – very comfortable and near to the sea, 2 beaches and city center.
Wi fi is free for 10 minutes each day and if you want more – have to pay. Firstly it seemed like disaster for us, but in the one hand (if you don’t want to pay) it is very good, because you can communicate all the time with each other and there is no escape into the virtual world. so finally we were happy that had an opportunity to be free from news, problems and other unnecessary things during the vacation.
bed Urban Hostel
Bed Urban Hostel offers accommodations in Cala Millor. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Alcudia is 22 miles from bed Urban Hostel, and Cala Ratjada is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Puerto Colom Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Puerto Colom Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Colom Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Puerto Colom Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!