5 Best Hostels To Stay In Poasito Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Poasito Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Poasito Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Poasito Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Poasito Alajuela. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Poasito Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Poasito Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Poasito Alajuela:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Mangifera Hostel offers accommodations in Grecia, just 19 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. A TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 8 miles from Mangifera Hostel, and Escazú is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 9 miles from Mangifera Hostel.
- Excellent central location – close to metal church, park, groceries & other amenities. We also liked upstairs balcony. Secure parking was much appreciated.
Hostel right in front of the Central Park. Beautiful view from the balcony that has a hammock and seats to relax.
My car was kept inside the premises well secured.
Beautiful garden and fridge/micro and kitchen if you case you wanted to cook light meals.
Beautiful small town 50 minutes from San Jose and easy to walk around.
Had 3 beautiful cats that entertain and relax you.
The famous church is right across the Park.
- Excellent service, chilled out hostel. Great location with easy access direct from the airport and away from San José.
- The receptionist is really nice, it was the only thing good.
- Located RIGHT on the parque central with a very pleasant upper level verandah overlooking all the action – A lovely place to relax, read or people watch. This homely hostel has a great location in this lovely little town. The large main mercado is just a block and a half away with all the fresh produce you could want.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Alajuela Backpackers offers accommodations in Alajuela, just 11 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. A TV is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.Escazú is 8 miles from Alajuela Backpackers, and Heredia is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 1.2 miles from Alajuela Backpackers.
- Perfect place to stay of you have an early flight out of San Jose Airport. Comfortable beds and clean bathrooms. Free morning shuttle starting at 4am too.
- Really close to the airport, comfy beds and really helpfull staff. Shuttle is really easy.
- Location was really close to everything and made ir easy to know Alajuela
The room was quite clean. The showers were really good.
The beds were clean and comfortable.
The person I had for my first stay was very nice. And the man in the bar upstairs was very lovely.
- It is the perfect place for an overnight stay if you have a late arriving / early departing flight from San Jose. The area is really safe, the rooms are spacious and it is really cheap! The free airport transfer alone makes the stay almost free.
Hostel Trotamundos is located in Alajuela, just 11 miles from San José.Every room comes with a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Escazú is 9 miles from Hostel Trotamundos, and Heredia is 7 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
Room was simple but good, as were the facilities. Nice and helpful staff, breakfast and airport transfer are included which is great.
Very close to the airport, ideal for stays before/after flights.
- They organized a taxi to bring me to the airport free of charge.
- Close to the airport and bus terminal. The area is also a good neighborhood as well.
Doors locked at street level, awful entrance (brown, brown, brown) but pleasant staff.
Small rooms with no windows but good for one night. Shower has hot water, good clean white towels and bed linen was clean and good quality. Bedside lamp, garden bench for rucksacks and quiet enough for a good sleep. PS if your flight is very early you won’t get a free taxi so check with the Hostel. A taxi at today’s date is $5 per trip (whether one or 3 passengers).
Some common seating/eating areas and kitchen.
- very friendly staff, comfortable bed, good location after arriving at SJO, the price
- Room was simple but good, as were the facilities. Nice and helpful staff, breakfast and airport transfer are included which is great.
Lajuela BnB & Hostel
One of our best sellers in Alajuela! Lajuela BnB & Hostel offers accommodations in Alajuela.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 11 miles from Lajuela BnB & Hostel, and Escazú is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Very Kind an lovely Host,gives a Lot of advice about travelling in Costa Rica
- The room was clean and comfortable and we enjoyed the balcony overlooking the street. The owner, Laura was so nice and very helpful and patient. We had to leave extremely early in the morning to catch our plane, and she gave us breakfast-to-go and had a cab waiting out front when we came down. I also was impressed that Lajuela is environmentally friendly, and in our pre-trip emails Laura told me to bring a reusable container for our breakfast since they don’t use disposable containers. Lajuela B & B and Hostel is wonderful and I fully recommend it!
- Amazing friendly staff and breakfast was very very good
- Laura is an excellent host. She was very helpful with giving me advice on where to visit in Costa Rica and how to use public transit to get there. My room was clean and comfortable. The location is great. I took a bus from outside SJO airport and walked to her place. When I needed to check out there was a MEPE bus stop nearby that took me to downtown San José. I have already recommended her place to friends and other travelers. Oh yes, the breakfast was muy bueno! I appreciate how Laura buys local food from small growers and makes homemade food like jam. Laura even got gluten free bread for me to have. Muchas Gracias Laura!
- Exceptionally clean and comfortable. Wonderful service. Amazing breakfast. Such good value for the cost.
Cafeaventura Campamento & Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Cafeaventura Campamento & Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Alajuela, just 14 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Escazú is 12 miles from Cafeaventura Campamento & Hostel, and Heredia is 9 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Poasito Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Poasito Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Poasito Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Poasito Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!