5 Best Hostels To Stay In Pisco Elqui Coquimbo Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Pisco Elqui Coquimbo Region is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pisco Elqui Coquimbo Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pisco Elqui Coquimbo Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pisco Elqui Coquimbo Region. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pisco Elqui Coquimbo Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pisco Elqui Coquimbo Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Pisco Elqui Coquimbo Region:
Balcones de Pisco Elqui
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a terrace, Balcones de Pisco Elqui offers accommodations in Pisco Elqui, just 1.5 miles from La Unión. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. La Florida Airport is 45 miles away.
- This is a great hostel. I really liked how it was divided into little apartments with their own kitchens and bathrooms. The balcony was a peaceful place to wind down the afternoon, with A great view of the mountains. Guillermo, the owner, is an amazing person. Stay here!
- Location in the town, good kitchen, clean and comfortable, good wifi, staff is friendly
- The bathroom is clean, bedrooms are clean and tidy.
- Super nice and clean hostel. Clean bathroom and good beds. Friendly host und they have good tours too. Sit on the veranda at night 🙂
- This is a true hostel experience. Low cost, shared accommodations with cooking facilities. Met some very nice people. Staff were VERY helpful. Right in Pisco Elqui and an easy walk to anywhere in the small town. Comfortable bed and everything was adequate, clean and functional, which is what we expected. Very good value for money. An inexpensive way to spend a night in Pisco Elqui. We highly recommend it. Anyone looking for a “five star” stay should look elsewhere.
Hostal Doña Ema
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hostal Doña Ema is located in Pisco Elqui in the region of Coquimbo Region, just 1.4 miles from La Unión. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 45 miles from Hostal Doña Ema.
- Played back natural setting within walking distance to plaza, restaurants, etc., Wonderful family owned & built hostel
- Luis was a friendly host, who likes to make his guests as comfortable as possible. We had bronchitis and were coughing a lot, and he brewed us ‘tea’ from the bark of chañar, an old local remedy, very bitter. The heat of Pisco, 10 degrees warmer than La Serena, on the coast, did us good, too. When a bigger room became available, he offered us that room. This is a place for people who like camping: the surroundings of Pisco reminded me of Afghanistan (1974), the yard of ‘Doña Ema’ of Bali in those days, with a rooster in the background. We recovered in the hammock, reading a book and drinking chañar-tea. There is a kitchen for common use, but not much equipment to work with. The place is very safe, bus stops at the house.
- Beautiful old house with lovely rooms and great bathroom. Luis was a wonderful and helpful host.
Lugar tranquilo y limpio. Tiene cocina compartida. Cerca de la plaza de armas.
Quiet and clean place. It has a shared kitchen. Near main square.
- Luis and his family were very friendly offering advice on hiking trails. The Plaza is a short walk away. Great kitchen
Hostal Al Yaras
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Al Yaras offers accommodations in Vicuña, just 9 miles from La Unión. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 36 miles from Hostal Al Yaras.
- I had a great relaxing time! Very nice place to stay! Great hosts, good breakfast, nice building and area… Thanks for the stay!!
This hostel was the best I have ever been to! Amador and Cecil were such great hosts they made us feel at home straight away and give the place a lovely family feel. We originally only booked 2 nights but ended up staying 4 and wished we could’ve stayed longer, as there is so much to do in the Elqui valley.
The dorm beds were really comfy, the breakfast was exceptional and the hostel was well equipped, with lots of areas to relax and enjoy the amazing weather there. This is the perfect place to chill out, stargaze and enjoy the valley, especially because Amador will give you so much information about everything there is to do in the local area, by walking, biking or by bus. Perfect!
– very nice, friendly and helpful people
– good breakfast
– enjoyable accommodation out of a city or town, you can hear birds and crickets
I loved staying there. It’s a good place to breath and relaxe!
- Friendly staff and owner. Very peaceful and relaxing. A great place to view the night sky.
AMAZING BREAKFAST: Homemade bread, fresh juice, homemade vegan cake, fresh fruit, homemade jams
VERY FRIENDLY HOSTS: Would give us insider tipps about the region and other places to visit in Chile, very relaxed atmosphere, kitchen is clean and very well equipped, free tea and coffee 🙂
BEAUTIFUL VIEWS: The terrace is gorgeous with amazing views of the mountains
GREAT LOCATION: Driving a little inwards towards the mountains you will find yourself surrounded by landscapes full of cactuses, in our case flowers as well
Would have loved to stay longer than one night, but we didn’t have enough time. You can easily spend 3-4 days in the Valle del Elqui! It’s gorgeous 🙂
GRACIAS para hacernos sentir como en casa!
Located in Vicuña in the region of Coquimbo Region, 13 miles from La Unión, Hostal Michel features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. La Florida Airport is 30 miles away.
- Lovely garden to relax in. beds comfortable and warm.
The rooms vary on size and location, I think we got lucky ours was lovely. The wifi was down but I dont think that was the hotels fault.
The host is lovely and grows lots of his own fruit
- Simply perfect !! Everybody was so helpful. I recommend 100%
- I was alone, but my stay in the hostel felt like coming home. The people working in the hostel are super friendly and helpful. They help you with everything there is to do in the valley and organise some fun things in the evenings like a delicious asado or watching the stars.
- Although the hostel is located in the town center, it is very quiet. It has a nice garden where you can rest and pick fresh fruit for free.
Cosmo Elqui Valley
Showcasing an outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, Cosmo Elqui Valley is located in Vicuña. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. La Unión is 10 miles from Cosmo Elqui Valley, and Pisco Elqui is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Pool, staff, grate vibe in the hostel, well equipped kitchen
- Perfect location, out of the city . Right under the stars. The pool is amazing. The people are the best.
The location was great! The staff was awesome.. shout out to Maria Jose! Bathrooms were a little dirty, especially the showers and the 4 person room is waaaay too small for 4 people. Not enough space, ventilation, security for your personal belongings or light at night.
Other than that.. would definitely stay here again
- Great people! Pool, bonfire and hammocks really bring the experience to the next level.
- El hostel nos pareció increible!! Excelente lugar para descansar y relajarse. Luci y Philip, super buenos anfitriones 🙂
Top Hostels In Pisco Elqui Coquimbo Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pisco Elqui Coquimbo Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pisco Elqui Coquimbo Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pisco Elqui Coquimbo Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!