5 Best Hostels To Stay In Pelabravo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Pelabravo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pelabravo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pelabravo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pelabravo Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pelabravo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pelabravo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Pelabravo Castile And Leon:
Albergue Juvenil Salamanca
Albergue Juvenil Salamanca is conveniently located in the historic center, 5 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.The dormitories are equipped with heating and bedding. Towels are available for rent. Guests have access to a shared bathroom.Vending machines at the hostel offer drinks and snacks. Packed lunches can also be requested.Albergue Juvenil Salamanca is next to the Gran Via street and only 10 minutes’ walk away from Plaza Mayor Square.
- The hostel was in a quiet place although it was not far from city center. There were enough toilets and showers for everyone.
- The hostel has a very good central location in the heart of the city. You go out and you are already waking in the historic center. I stayed in an apartment in the back of the hostel building. Room was tidy, clean with a private bathroom which was also clean. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- The staff were friendly and very helpful. Calling a taxi for us as well as the tourist office to ask for booking and opening times for various Tours.
- A good bargain for a short stay. Very clean- sheets and pillow cases and blankets provided. Lots of young travelers. No smoking or alcohol allowed.
- I liked that the room was in a separate building than the hostel. We stayed in a 4 bed dorm for the same price as the large dorm. Desk was very friendly and spoke very good english. We were within walking distance of the old part of town as well.
Sabi Habitaciones Hostel-Residencia
Sabi Habitaciones Hostel offers free WiFi, a tour desk and private rooms in central Salamanca. Salamanca Plaza Mayor Square is a 3-minute walk away.Heated rooms at this property come with a wardrobe and some feature a balcony. Guests have access to a shared lounge.The hostel is 1,650 feet from Universidad de Salamanca and 2,950 feet from Art Deco & Art Nouveau museum. Salamanca Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Nice acomodotion for 1/2 nights on the town Center, simply breakfast what we looking for
- L’accueil de Arella et l’emplacement à 300 mètres de la place principale de Salamanca
Nous avons tout d’abord apprécié l’accueil d’Angela. L’emplacement du logement est parfait pour découvrir la ville. Enfin, nous avons beaucoup apprécié la propreté de la chambre et de la douche.
Très bon rapport qualité prix !
- Simple (chambres d’étudiants), très propre, literie agréable (pas de serviettes de bain par contre), Angela est une personne adorable (serviable, aimable et aux petits soins)
- chambre propre, petit déjeuner OK , en plein centre ville de Salamanque, personnel accueillant
Offering modern dorms with free Wi-Fi, Erasmus Home is set in the heart of Salamanca’s beautiful old town. A 5-minute walk from the cathedral and university, it serves guests traditional Spanish cuisine.Each bright dorm at Erasmus Home has heating. There is access to a private or shared bathroom.Salamanca’s restaurants, tapas bars and charming squares can be found in the streets surrounding the hostel.Salamanca Railway and Bus Station are within 20 minutes’ walk of the Erasmus. Plaza Mayor Square is 1,150 feet away.
- Close to everything, I contacted the staff about arriving late at night and they were completely cool about it.
Accoglienza, posizione, rapporto qualità prezzo .
Location, quality/price rate, staff very friendly.
- The facilities were good and clean, although the rooms were quite small.
- Best location, meet some really cool people at de the hostel, bathroom was good.
- Very good hostel, nice personnel, and the location is unbeatable, you’ll be directly in the historical center of Salamanca, and really at the center of the center. Everything is close from here, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, attractions…
Habitaciones Low Cost
Located in Babilafuente, Habitaciones Low Cost has free WiFi. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Complete with a private bathroom, the rooms at Habitaciones Low Cost are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms will provide you with a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.An American breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Babilafuente, like fishing.Salamanca is 12 miles from Habitaciones Low Cost, while Ledesma is 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Casa Del Molinero
La Casa Del Molinero in Calzada de Valdunciel provides accommodations with barbecue facilities and a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can enjoy city views.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. La Casa Del Molinero has some rooms with garden views, and all rooms include a shared bathroom. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Salamanca is 9 miles from the accommodation, while Zamora is 29 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Pelabravo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pelabravo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pelabravo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pelabravo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!