5 Best Hostels To Stay In Passagem da Conceição Mato Grosso – Top Hotel Reviews
Passagem da Conceição Mato Grosso is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Passagem da Conceição Mato Grosso. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Passagem da Conceição Mato Grosso. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Passagem da Conceição Mato Grosso. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Passagem da Conceição Mato Grosso right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Passagem da Conceição Mato Grosso with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Passagem Da Conceição Mato Grosso:
Hostel Cantinho de Roy
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Cantinho de Roy offers accommodations in Cuiabá, just 4.1 miles from Várzea Grande.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Marechal Rondon Airport is 3.7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Dom Bosco Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dom Bosco Hostel offers accommodations in Cuiabá, just 4.2 miles from Várzea Grande.All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Marechal Rondon Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- What a wonderful stay. For a female travelling alone I never expected to feel so safe in this new city. Maria was the best host despite my poor Portuguese, showing me the city and making sure I had and all that I needed. Such great value for money too, as her house is beautiful. Colourful, fabulous decor and so clean! Also in a lovely part of the neighbourhood.
- Fui muito bem recebido pela Maria Goretti e hoje posso falar tenho uma amiga em Cuiabá. Ambiente super moderno e projetado para ser um hostel. Me senti em casa e não tive nenhum problema. Goretti obrigado por tudo! Energias positivas ??
- Funcionários super educados e animados! Otima conversa! Recomendo a todos!
- tudo perfeito e a Maria Gorete que pessoa, quero pra sempre na minha vida, na próxima parada em Cuiabá, é meu destino certo.
- A atenção, e hospitalidade da prioritária que fez com que me sentisse em casa, foi excelente o fds!
Pantanal Backpacker Hostel
Located 0.6 miles from Popular Shopping centre, where restaurants and shops can be found, Pantanal Backpacker Hostel offers an outdoor pool, a bar and free Wi-Fi. Arena Pantanal Stadium is 1.9 miles away.Equipped with air conditioning, all dormitories at Pantanal Backpacker Hostel contain bunk beds, a wardrobe and a shared bathroom. They are simply decorated and provide basic bed linen.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room. It includes a variety of fruits, breads, cakes and cold meats, as well as a selection of hot and cold drinks.Other facilities include a communal kitchen, a laundry room and computers with internet access. 24-hour front desk service is available.Marechal Rondon Airport is 3.7 miles away and Cuiabá bus terminal is 1.9 miles away.
- Comfortable bed and room, big bathroom. The staff were really friendly and we loved the little doggy! Would have liked to use the pool but didn’t have much time. Air con was well needed!
- It’s a nice hostel with all you need. The area seems very safe, close by there is a square with lots of bar and restaurant. The old town it’s not far away but you won’t find much to do there. We didn’t try breakfast so I can’t judge it. But rent a car at confianza office which is 500mt from there, so very useful. We then moved to Pantanal and everything went fine, us driving nd choosing where to stay and what to do. Don’t really need to go with organized tour.. also you save lots of money.
- We only stayed here for one night before our jaguar safari so didn’t explore the area. The lady who owned the hostel was very helpful as we had issues with our shower so she sorted us out. Breakfast was ok – toastie, yoghurt and apple with coffee
- Não tem comparação com os outros hostels em Cuiaba. Sem dúvida é o melhor hostel que ja me hospedei!
- O staff muito bem humorado e respeitoso. A localização é muito boa.
Cuiabá Hostel Pousada Safari Tours
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cuiabá Hostel Pousada Safari Tours offers accommodations in Cuiabá. Private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Marechal Rondon Airport, 4.3 miles from Cuiabá Hostel Pousada Safari Tours.
- The owner, I think his name was Laerico, was such a great source of information for The Pantanal. I was honest with him about my budget to do tours in The Pantanal and he gave me very detailed instruction and help with coming up with a plan. He also matchmade me with another solo traveller saving me a tonne of money and making me a new friend along the way.
- Nice little hostel with all the basic amenities you need. We stayed 1 night either side of our Pantanal tour, and it served us well. Basic but good breakfast, very tidy and clean hostel
Staff were great. Laercio helped me get on a pantanal tour the next day. Everyone friendly. Supermarket 10 mins away. Good fan and air con in room. Lots of charging points.
Small kitchen with all Facit lites to cook in. Big bathrooms.
- Nice and clean place, staff is really nice and helpful, especially Laercia can give a lot of information about the area and tours. He even picked me up at the airport when I arrived in the evening.
- Laercio is such a lovely friendly host. He took us to the Pantanal on his safari tour and he was so knowledgeable, friendly and fun. I would highly recommend him to anyone travelling to the Pantanal!
Tadaima Spot Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Tadaima Spot Hostel offers accommodations in Cuiabá. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Marechal Rondon Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- O hostel Tadaima tem um excelente custo-benefício. O Yuri e sua mãe Tânia são pessoas muito boas e acolhedoras e que possuem o dom de receber as pessoas com muita amabilidade e atenção. Os colchões das camas são novas e confortáveis. Tudo muito simples mas com o dom de te deixar muito a vontade. Recomendo.
Amei a dona Tânia e o Yuri, são pessoas que irradiam luz só de te olhar!
Me senti em casa mesmo. Conversam bastante. A dona Tânia tratou-me como filho =D… as acomodações são muito boas e a limpeza é 10! O hostel é bem espaçoso.
- Uma das melhores hospedagens! Me senti em casa, fui super bem recebida pelo Yuri, Amanda, D. Tania e o pequeno Sebastian. Eles fazem de tudo para que você se sinta bem e confortavel! A casa é ampla e muito limpa. O quarto tem ar condicionado e as camas sao confortaveis. Ha frutas no quintal e ate um macaco (Sayd).
- Super receptivos! Me senti em casa! Local simples, porém acolhedor. O Yuri é um cara super legal! A localização também é boa, próxima ao centro.
- Receptividade excelente! A equipe do Hostel é super simpática e atenciosa antes e durante a estadia! Sempre preocupados com o conforto dos hóspedes!
Top Hostels In Passagem Da Conceição Mato Grosso Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Passagem da Conceição Mato Grosso to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Passagem da Conceição Mato Grosso but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Passagem da Conceição Mato Grosso. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!