5 Best Hostels To Stay In Pasarón Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Pasarón Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pasarón Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pasarón Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pasarón Extremadura. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pasarón Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pasarón Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Pasarón Extremadura:
Featuring a garden, large terrace with views and free WiFi in public areas, El Lago is a rural hostel located a 10-minute drive from the town of Cuacos de Yuste and its monastery.Offering both dormitory and twin-bedroom accommodations with either a private or shared bathroom, this hostel with heating also has a rustic-style lounge area with a fireplace and TVThe hostel caters for both lunches and dinners. It has an à la carte restaurant, bar, vending machine selling drinks and it also offers a packed-lunch service.With natural gorges such as Garganta de Jaranda in the surroundings of Cuacos de Yuste, El Lago provides a base from which to enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, canoeing and horse riding. Bikes can be hired at the hostel and there are also table tennis facilities.Free private parking is available on site with no prior reservation required.
We stayed in the low season and got the two-persons rooms, All looks bright new and fresh. Good value for money. Right from the hostel a nice walking tour towards the Monasterio del Yuste starts. Nearby Jaraiz de la Vera has enough shops and restaurants to fulfil our needs. The car drive through the mountains and through old villages is wonderful.
Breakfast is simple but enough and fresh, with good coffee and milk.
- I love the land. Beautiful Mountain View’s and a creek running by. Also, the staff is so friendly. I speak nearly no Spanish, but the owner was very helpful and accommodating. She made sure I was fed and communicated in whatever way we could understand each other!
- El trato recibido por Regina fue espectacular, como si estuviésemos en familia.
Fuimos con nuestra bebé de 22 meses,edtaba encantada,jeje
El sitio es precioso,todo muy cerca,pueblos bonitos , rutas, gargantas….
La atención del personal es estupenda,muy cariñosas con los niños.
- El trato que nos dió la recepcionista en todo momento
- We stayed in the low season and got the two-persons rooms, All looks bright new and fresh. Good value for money. Right from the hostel a nice walking tour towards the Monasterio del Yuste starts. Nearby Jaraiz de la Vera has enough shops and restaurants to fulfil our needs. The car drive through the mountains and through old villages is wonderful.
Hostal El Rincon de la Vera
Hostal El Rincon de la Vera offers air-conditioned accommodations in Losar de la Vera. Among the facilities at this property are room service and a tourist information, along with free WiFi throughout the property.At El Rincon de la Vera each room has a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. There is a bathroom featured. There is a common area with a refrigerator and microwave available.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodations.Plasencia is 35 mi from Hostal El Rincon de la Vera, while Cáceres is 92 mi from the property.
- Tener la libertad de entrar y salir a cualquier hora, las 24 horas del día.
- El recibimiento del casero…aparte de genial y servicial muy familiar…
- La atención y la ubicación perfecta del alojamiento para recorrer la comarca de LaVera.
- La amabilidad, la cama, la limpieza, la ubicación. En general todo excelente, ENHORABUENA!!!
- Decoracion. Habitacion tipo rustico, muebles nuevos..cuarto de baño actual y grande. Dueño muy amable. Sitio tranquilo….cero ruidos. Nevera para cada habitacion y tostadora.
Hostal El Brezo
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Hostal El Brezo is located in Losar De La Vera, in Cáceres. Offering free Wi-Fi, the air-conditioned guest house has a traditional bar-restaurant serving local cuisine.The bright rooms with simple décor feature a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is luggage storage available for guests.The center is a 5-minute walk from Hostal El Brezo offering a variety of shops and characteristic Spanish restaurants. Surrounded by nature, it is in the ideal location for outdoor activities such as hiking.The town is set on the foothills of Gredos Mountain Range, and Vadilla Natural Pool is a 10-minute walk from the property. Plasencia Train Station and the city center are 31 mi away.
- Estaba muy limpio y se podía aparcar en la puerta
- El alojamiento bien, muy bien, amables, correctos y mucha limpieza . Booking muy mal al hacer la reserva nos dijo que no podiamos llegar antes de la 5 de la tarde, en el hostal nos dijeron que era mentira, que ellos admitian gente desde las 10 de la mañana. Ya digo muy mal por booking dado que por su culpa tuvimos que comer fuera del restaurante del hostal y no pudimos hacer la siesta. MUY MAL BOOKING, a la gente le aconsejo que llame a los alojamientos y no os fieis de la información de esta gente.
La cercanía de los sitios para visitar.
Poder aparcar en la puerta.
- El personal muy amable y dispuesto a informarte de todos los parajes de la zona!
- Las vistas desde las ventanas, la limpieza de la habitación y del baño y el precio, económico.
Via Caparra Confort
Via Caparra Confort offers accommodations in Oliva de Plasencia. Guests have access to a local public pool with a restaurant during the summer.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Via Caparra Confort features free WiFi throughout the property. A TV is offered.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.La Alberca is 26 mi from Via Caparra Confort, while Plasencia is 5.6 mi away.
- We had the whole house to ourselves, although there were only two of us. Very comfortable and a good night’s rest after a long walk.
- Excellent and friendly atmosphere and beautiful scenery
- Communal space for cooking. Also that for a small charge the owner will drive you short distances to save walking 6/7km along the road to get there
- Nice small hotel room with shared full kitchen available for use. Food stores within walking distance.
- El alojamiento es especialmente bueno en cocina y baño.
Albergue Santa Ana
In Plaza Santa Ana, this modern hostel features bright dormitories with free Wi-Fi. Communal areas include a furnished terrace, a lounge with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen with a microwave and toaster.Albergue Santa Ana’s air-conditioned dormitories include storage lockers and balconies with view of Plasencia. Sheets and towels can be rented from the front desk. All rooms have access to shared bathrooms.In the historic center of Plasencia, Albergue Santa Ana is a 3-minute walk from Plaza Mayor Square. Free parking can be found nearby, and Plasencia Bus Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- Very friendly hostess, great common room, awesome location.
Super friendly and welcoming reception. Here you are really cared for.
Situated perfectly in a quiet neighborhood but just 3 min from main square.
- The host in this hostel is really nice and warm-heart. I like the architecture of this hostel. It looks very historic and amazing outside (like attractions….), but very modern and beautiful designed inside. The room is clean, smell is good, bed is comfortable… Sofa is relaxing….
- The woman working there was incredibly cordial and helpful as our bus didn’t arrive into the town until 1:30, when we got there just before 2am she was waiting with open arms to welcome us.
- Very nice hostel located in a converted old building inside the walled city. Clean, modern and great location. The owner Paloma is so friendly and helpful – she opened up the hostel at 10pm just for me, and she’s also very understanding of the language barrier 🙂 also very good value for money.
Top Hostels In Pasarón Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pasarón Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pasarón Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pasarón Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!