5 Best Hostels To Stay In Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Paredes De Nava Castile And Leon:
Hostal Restaurante Raton
Hostal Restaurante Raton provides accommodations in Paredes de Nava. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a bar. Guests can enjoy city views.All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bath. All guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at Hostal Restaurante Raton will be able to enjoy activities in and around Paredes de Nava, like hiking.Palencia is 13 miles from the accommodation, while Carrión de los Condes is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 32 miles from Hostal Restaurante Raton.
No reviews yet.
Residencia Diego Martinez
Featuring a fitness center, Residencia Diego Martinez is located in Palencia in the Castila y Leon region, 1.6 miles from Palencia Cathedral and 1.1 miles from Palencia Bus Station. 1.2 miles from Plaza de Toros, the property is also 1.4 miles away from Diocesan Art Museum. The property has a shared lounge and a tour desk for guests.At the hostel, the rooms have a patio with a garden view. All guest rooms have a desk.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property. There’s an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of Mediterranean dishes.Residencia Diego Martinez has a grill. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Palencia, like cycling.Teatro Principal is 1.6 miles from Residencia Diego Martinez, while Plaza Mayor Palencia is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The bus stop is outside the front gate. Easy to get to the city centre. The Christo statue is a 15 min walk from the property and you can easily walk to the centre or nearby bars. The staff were very friendly at reception.
- Like staying in a university student room (the building was a seminary). Secure parking and just €0.70 to get a frequent bus to the city centre from right outdoor. €18 a night was brilliant.
- Great parking for us with a caravan in tow. Good position just out of the main town. Very basic very clean and warm.
- Los jardines y la semi tranquilidad del entorno.El facil aparcamiento en la instalacion. El acceso a cualquier hora.
- Relacion calidas precio. Quiza algo alejado del centro, pero eso ya lo sabiamos antes de hacer la reserva.
900 feet from Palencia Cathedral, Hostal Becares is located in Palencia and has rooms with free WiFi. The property is close to several well-known attractions, 300 feet from Plaza Mayor Palencia, a 4-minute walk from Teatro Principal and a 6-minute walk from Diocesan Art Museum. Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels.At the hostel, every room has a closet. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Palencia Bus Station is 0.7 miles from Hostal Becares. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Service very good, very clean, localization, very good price
- Rooms are clean and the shower is hot – basically all you can ask for!
The price was great – my own private room with its own bathroom for a low price!
The bathroom was clean.
There were complimentary snacks and drinks.
- Nice basic hostel. Comfortable and decent value for money.
- The hostal is within walking distance of the train and bus station. There is a small fridge and microwave in the room.
Los Canarios is located in Calzadilla de la Cueza and features a garden. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a bar. Free WiFi is provided.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Palencia is 26 miles from the hostel, while Carrión de los Condes is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 43 miles from Los Canarios.
Convenient and excellent food
I had booked a triple room for 1 not anticipating the negative below- paid way over the odds for private sleep but little choice on this section of Camino
- They are trying, they really are. Upstairs, Four rooms, one only with private bath; two triples and a quad must share one bath downstairs. Very clean and in the beginning of town, such as it is ( you think you are in the “one horse” town ) Small grocery downstairs. They swapped the orange juice for a HB egg at breakfast and I saw a poster for massage and went to Monica down the street for excellent reflexology
- The place is lovely and clean and the ladies who run it can’t do enough for you. The food was delicious too.
- The hostess was so nice and friendly and an amazing chef.. the food was the best pilgrim menu I’ve experienced on the Camino so far, really fresh, creative and tasty.. bed and room clean and comfortable. Mini market had everything you could need.. Overall a really pleasant stay
- the property has a great location in the Camino de Santiago. And I want to highlight the attention and kindness of staff.
- Convenient and excellent food
Albergue Restaurante La Finca
Albergue Restaurante La Finca is located in Población de Campos and features a garden. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Free WiFi is included.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Palencia is 18 miles from the hostel, while Carrión de los Condes is 9 miles away. Burgos Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- Wonderfully helpful and kind staff. Delicious food, pretty location and a dorm inside a comfortable, clean cabin with beds that had some space and privacy. Best hostel I’ve stayed in on the Camino by far.
- The staff was so friendly, and I couldn’t believe how beautiful the facilities and grounds are!
- Everything. Perfect location. So quiet. The bunks were something from Pinterest. Had the best night’s sleep there.
- Seperate beds with a curtain and own floor space. Plugs and shelf for each bed. Free washing machine.
- Amazing hostel for the Camino. Nice to have your own personal space whilst enjoying the Camino spirit for dinner in the evening.
Top Hostels In Paredes De Nava Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!