5 Best Hostels To Stay In Panamá Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Panamá Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Panamá Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Panamá Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Panamá Guanacaste. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Panamá Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Panamá Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Panamá Guanacaste:
Hotel M&M Garden House
One of our best sellers in Coco! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hotel M&M Garden House is located in Coco in the region of Guanacaste, just 20 miles from Tamarindo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Conchal is 13 miles from Hotel Villa Flores, and Playa Hermosa is 1.6 miles away. Liberia Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- the room was nice and very clean! the garden and the pool was very cool and the little restaurant has very good food and the couple working there are sooo nice
- Very nice and relaxed for a group of 7. Close to everything. Breakfast was fantastic!
- WE liked that the breakfast was included. The service,especially the front desk was super, ver helpful and cheerful.
- This is such a lovely place to stay, very relaxed and in lovely surroundings. The room was clean and it was great having a fridge. The staff were super helpful and the breakfast was really good.
- The breakfast is good (you need to pick 3 from the menu), the rooms and the shared areas are very clean and the staff is very friendly. Very close to the beach, nice and quiet at nights.
Coco hostel J
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Coco hostel J is located in Coco, just 20 miles from Tamarindo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a computer and a CD player are provided. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and bike rental and car rental are available. Playa Conchal is 12 miles from Coco hostel J, and Playa Hermosa is 2.4 miles away. Liberia Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Liberia, 29 miles from Playa Conchal, Hostal Nanku features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Hermosa is 16 miles from Hostal Nanku, and Pital is 10 miles away. Liberia Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The owner was verry nice and welcoming. The place was very well located and it was very quiet.
- The hostel was very clean, the hosts are amazing! So happy to help us out with questions about future travel 🙂 super awesome that the location was 2 min walk to a grocery store and the bus station.
- Really nice accomodation near the bus statiton. There are two hammocks, where we chilled for a while. Nice staff 🙂
- helpful staff, proximity to bus station and grocery store
- Brayan was super helpful with helping us plan our trip and the hostel was super close to anything you’d need in Liberia.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Dodero offers accommodations in Liberia.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Playa Conchal is 29 miles from Hostel Dodero, and Playa Hermosa is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 7 miles from Hostel Dodero.
- The place is well managed and most of the employees were very nice and helpfull.
- Very friendly lady on reception! Bathroom and bedroom super clean. Gate always locked so very safe and secure.
- Location. English spoken. Safe and comfortable. Great meeting place with fellow travellers. Well maintained. I keep going back?
- Great friendly statt, great kitchen and communal area, lovely other guests
- we had a double bed with t.v. and aircon, very quiet and comfortable
Congos Hostel Liberia
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Congos Hostel Liberia is located in Liberia in the region of Guanacaste. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Playa Conchal is 29 miles from Congos Hostel Liberia, and Playa Hermosa is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Amazing stay at congos was suppose to stay two nights ended up staying 5 nights. The owners were so helpful and friendly, felt like a family being there. Was great going there as a solo traveller. The hostel was very clean, had Netflix’s, books and games available . I would definitely stay there again and hope one day to go back to visit.
- Friendly staff, chill vibe, clean, close to the bus station
- Lovely helpful staff, chilled Hostel in Liberia, good base if getting buses
- Best option in Liberia, quiet and huge garden, no gates!!They speak French and English
- Friendly staff and owners, nice tour (infos), spaceous rooms, close to Bus Terminals
Top Hostels In Panamá Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Panamá Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Panamá Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Panamá Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!