5 Best Hostels To Stay In Palenzuela Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Palenzuela Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Palenzuela Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palenzuela Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palenzuela Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Palenzuela Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Palenzuela Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Palenzuela Castile And Leon:
Featuring a garden, Hostal Carazo is set in Torquemada and also provides a terrace and a shared lounge. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Free WiFi is provided.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Palencia is 11 miles from the hostel, while Carrión de los Condes is 26 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 35 miles away.
- Very friendly staff. No English but endeavoured to make us understand
Hostal bastante acogedor,la dueña es una maravilla y los camareros del restaurante se portaron de 10 con nosotros
cerca del centro del pueblo,limpio
- Chambre très calme et agréable. Connexion internet impeccable. Vue agréable sur une petite ville bien sympathique.
- Kleine kamer voor kleine prijs. Badkamer is overigens wel groot. Goede prijs kwaliteitverhouding.
- Molto facile da raggiungere dall’Autostrada. Ottima posizione per una tappa riposo prima di ripartire. Mangiato discretamente alla sera. Camera piccola ma funzionale e pulita. Senza ascensore. Zona tranquilla.
Located in Castrojeriz, aCienLeguas provides a garden. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Rooms are equipped with a terrace with a garden view.At the hostel, every room has a patio. All guest rooms feature a closet.Burgos is 22 miles from aCienLeguas, while Palencia is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The family that runs the Hostel went out of their way to assist us with booking reservations at other facilities later in our Camino. They could not have been more helpful
- The owner was very friendly and helpful. He spoke several languages which was also a bonus. The rooms were clean and charming.
- Very helpful and friendly staff who spoke English.
- Room was comfy. Host was very helpful in letting me out early in the morning. Also making me a meal when it was a special celebration evening in the village
- My wife had fallen and the staff looked after her and arranged a taxi to the hospital. They even cleaned everything up after she vomitted.they were very kind.
Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel
Offering rooms with single beds and free WiFi, Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel is located in Castrojeriz in the Castile and Leon Region, and on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route.Guests have access to a shared bathroom. There is also a shared kitchen at the property.Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel offers a free bike parking, charging point for electric bicycles and an area for washing and repairing bicycles, with some basic tools to the guests.Burgos is 23 mi from Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel, while Palencia is 28 mi from the property.
- Staff were extremely helpful – catered when required – could not ask for more – generous hospitality to a weary traveler on the Camino
- Although this is a pilgrim albergue, the dormitory was spacious and had beds, not bunks. It is in every way a lovely place.
The location, the professionalism and welcoming of the staff. The dinner, the facilities. One of my favorite Albergues in the Camino. This is the second time I stayed there.
Jaime was a gentleman and drove one of the pilgrims to a farmacia in a near by village because the one there was closed.
- Nice that it was singlebeds, you kinda get tired og bunkbeds on a camino.
Lovely clean spacious room Loved the single beds instead of bunks
Very holistic atmosphere
Camino de Santiago
Located in Castrojeriz on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route, this house is 35 minutes’ drive from Burgos. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a TV, a private bathroom, and views of Castrojeriz Castle.Camino de Santiago’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food including roast lamb and garlic soup. There is a bar service, and packed lunches are available on request.The guest house has a lounge with a fireplace, and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. The surrounding area is great for hiking, cycling or birdwatching.
We were made very welcome by Christina and shown to our own little chalet on the campsite. It was spotless and comfortable.
The food in the restaurant was brilliant!
- Nice staff, wonderful views, quiet tranquillity, comfortable room
- Would be perfect for a family. It’s on a camping area with good kitchen facilities and on a nice grassed area. Has air conditioning (essential as it was a heatwave at the time!). Near a shopping area, buses etc. and the Camino.
The place was very clean and nice!!!
The room was decorated like our mothers lovely home!!!!
Our host drove us to our room and upon arrival, she brought us two Coke’s!!!!!
This was a welcomed refreshing pleasure at the end of a long and hot day!!!!!!!
- the location and cleanliness of property and kind attention of staff
- We were made very welcome by Christina and shown to our own little chalet on the campsite. It was spotless and comfortable.
Located in Castrojeriz, Albergue Orion features a garden, terrace and bar. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.Burgos is 22 miles from the hostel. Burgos Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- One of our favourite places along the Camino, so far. Great checkin and the room was spotless. Fantastic meal of bibimbap (Korean dish). Great garden area to wash and dry clothes in the sun and enjoy a drink with other guests. We had a lovely time.
- My son whom I’m travelling with is vegetarian so the Oriana was perfect. Delicious meal and great company
- The room was spacious and clean. The food really good.
We got recommended by someone who stayed at the Orion that its a well run clean albergue managed by Korean. Being a hot summer month the hygiene of a hostel is especially important so we gave it a go.
The check in process was seamless. The host explained to us very clearly about a few house rules and took us straight to room. The place was spotless clean. They even provide their own 1 time use mattress protector and pillow cover. The pilgrim meal was a lovely Korean bibimbap with fresh ingredients such as mushrooms, veggies, mince, fried egg paired with a hearty soup.
The whole team was very helpful and friendly, after dinner we all just chilled at the garden and chatted about the camino and lives in general.
I even got a spared hiking pole (as mine was broken).
- This place is really clean, comfortable, quiet, and nicely decorated. The Korean dinner was especially good. The hosts were very warm and kind people. Would love to return here someday.
Top Hostels In Palenzuela Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Palenzuela Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Palenzuela Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Palenzuela Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!