5 Best Hostels To Stay In Oullins Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Oullins Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Oullins Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oullins Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oullins Rhône-Alps. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Oullins Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Oullins Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Oullins Rhône-alps:
Le Flâneur Guesthouse
Le Flâneur Guesthouse is located in Lyon, just 31 miles from Saint-Étienne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen, gift shop and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Villefranche-sur-Saône is 17 miles from Le Flâneur Guesthouse, and Villeurbanne is 2.6 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Nice people working there and creating a cool atmosphere, comfortable bed, power sockets next to it, patio – great place to sit in the evening, basic breakfast but enough to start the day
- The staff were very friendly and helpful … one of the best I’ve come across compared to other hostels I’ve stayed in. English gladly spoken. I like how the beds were all ready-made when I first checked-in, and that there was no hidden cost or self-service required to prepare the bedsheet, pillows etc. Lounge area and kitchen had a nice comfortable atmosphere and were fully equipped. Optional buffet breakfast was very basic with only hot drinks, baguettes and cereals (only 3 EUR), but was sufficient enough to kick start the day. Location is good, around 10 mins walk from the metro (Saxe-Gambetta) and Carrefour. The neighbourhood is not exactly the most pleasant to walk around, but the hostel felt safe with its 24-hour reception watching the front door, and the rooms were quiet enough for a good night’s sleep. All these benefits for a very reasonable price. Overall, highly recommended.
- Located near a metro station and plenty of shops. This hostel had such a good atmosphere. The dorm bed was comfy and had shelves, a night light, and multiple sockets. The kitchen area was spacious and had everything needed. The communal area, which the kitchen was part of, was massive. You could socialise or find a place to sit alone. Lots of extras, books, tv, games. They have their own bar with good beers, and the hostel hosts some community events. There was a nice outside area as well. The staff were all really nice and helpful. The breakfast was simple but good value. I would highly recommend this hostel due to its friendly atmosphere and relaxed vibe. I would come back to Lyon just to stay here!
Very nice and helpful staff! Would suggest and help with anything.
Rooms were clean and quiet. Good lightning in each bed. Separate boxes underbeds for everyone to lock your bags.
Great kitchen and lobby area, also library to chillout or outside terasse. Possible to cook own meals and use fridge/cupboards. Very nicely decorateed and you can feel like at home 🙂 They have a piano, guitar or ukulele if you are interested. Good wifi connection.
It is located very near city centre.
The cosy environment
Away Hostel & Coffee Shop
Away Hostel & Coffee Shop offers accommodations in Lyon.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Villefranche-sur-Saône is 16 miles from Away Hostel & Coffee Shop , and Villeurbanne is 2.4 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Absolutely amazing hostel, especially for the price it was. The rooms were huge and clean, they gave you thick soft blankets, the cafe was beautifully decorated with the most comfortable lounge, the food was just right after a long day of backpacking and there were so many good options. Would recommend staying here over any five star hotel, if you’re a poor student or someone on a business trip or with kids, it works for everyone.
- One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The photos were accurate, the staff was unusually friendly, great coffee (unusually for France), clean bed and bathroom, and so much space! I did not feel crammed like in most hostels.
- Staff, facilities, possibility of lockers to leave baggage and a big locker for everybody in the room.
- The staff was really kind. The hostel is new and the dorms have plenty of space.
The hostel is very clean with excellent location and rooms are very spacious.
Cozy atmosphere and professional concept, they even had a meeting room available.
SLO Living Hostel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, SLO Living Hostel offers accommodations in Lyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Villefranche-sur-Saône is 17 miles from SLO Living Hostel, and Villeurbanne is 2.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 12 miles from SLO Living Hostel.
- I stayed in the private room so my review reflects that. The bed was comfortable and clean. The room was well decorated. The bathroom was clean and spacious. The location is great, some people commented that it looked shady but I didn’t think so. It’s in the middle of an ethnic neighborhood and a hipster neighborhood so it’s bustling and full of life. It’s close to a metro stop and a quick walk to the Rhône.
- A clean and welcoming reception area; “happy hour” and great breakfast; friendly and helpful staff; location was convenient to everything.
- Very lovely atmosphere in the reception&breakfast hall, stylishly decorated, better than your standard hostel!
- Clean, near public transport, ambiance really nice
- Everything was as promised. The only sad thing about my stay was that my friend and I werent able to say byebye to the employees Gabby and Aladdin, they were most welcoming, accommodating and super friendly! The breakfast was good and the room was great. Bonus points for the rentable pocket wifi! Will recommend the hostel to all my friends.
One of our best sellers in Lyon! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, ho36 Hostel offers accommodations in Lyon, just 31 miles from Saint-Étienne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Villefranche-sur-Saône is 17 miles from ho36 Hostel, and Villeurbanne is 2.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 12 miles from ho36 Hostel.
- The staff were friendly and welcoming. The location was good as it was close to a tram spot and also in walking distance to most of the main tourist sites in Lyon. The fob wrist bands to access rooms and the floor you were staying on made the hostel feel very secure. The decor was funky.
- We loved the chill out room away from the restaurant customers. Our children could play without disturbing customers and we were able to heat up food and eat in private.
- Even we stayed just over one night we had a great stay in ho36 Hostel. Everything was nice and clean and stuff was really kind. Its location is very good to reach the city centre by foot and it takes just around 20mins walking from bus station Perrache so you don’t need to use the public transport that much. At the evening we had a couple of beers in a very cosy bar/restaurant downstairs the hostel.
- This was my tenth hostel in only four weeks, and I can say these were the nicest bunk beds and lockers I’d seen. The beds were spacious and comfortable with places to charge your phone in each bed. The lockers were big and and clean (though you should bring your own lock).
*spacious and comfy bed, good facility in the room, ample info about Lyon and the surrounding area, big and hot shower to alleviate exhaustion out of a journey
*location: around 10-15 mins to major attractions in the old-town, surrounding areas seem safe when I walked back in 11:30pm, easy to find
*welcoming candy upon arrival and lots of city info. provided
*breakfast in a romatic ambience cafe, great varieties, you can even make your own pancakes, a lot of fresh fruit, croissant tastes good
*free luggage deposit
Located 1.6 miles from Lyon Perrache Train Station in Lyon, Alter’hostel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Lyon Part-Dieu Train Station is 2.3 miles from Alter’hostel, and Lyon Convention Center – CCC:Cite Centre de Congres is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 14 miles from Alter’hostel.
- Great hostel. The staff is very nice. Felt cosy. Green oriented. Clean. At 10min of the metro station Valmy. Lots of very interesting activities like creating your home made tooth path or dancing/bands. Good books !
- The hostel only opened last year so it’s very new and modern. Everything is up to date and I felt comfortable staying there. A simple but delicious breakfast can be added for a small fee.
- Steps were really kind and friendly. Bed was very comfortable and clean. There were a light and plugs for each bed. And the curtain was good also. Shower rooms were good to use.
Located right in front of the river
Strolling around was so good
I love the common area !
Excellt kitchen and cozy upstairs lounge 🙂
Bathroom and room was pretty big and very clean
Every bed has a charging point, a light and a curtain ! Very good
The atmosphere was amazing
Good for the solotraveller 🙂
- Nice staff, big and spacey hostel. Stayed only for a night, so can’t tell much more.
Top Hostels In Oullins Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Oullins Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Oullins Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Oullins Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!