5 Best Hostels To Stay In Ordis Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ordis Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ordis Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ordis Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ordis Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ordis Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ordis Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Ordis Catalonia:
Ca n’Oliver in Pontós features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden and a shared lounge. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.A continental or vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the property.You can play ping pong at the hostel, and the area is popular for hiking.Girona is 15 miles from Ca n’Oliver, while Roses is 14 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, Alberg L’Ast is set in Banyoles and also provides a garden and a terrace. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a shared lounge and a bar. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is provided.All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Every room includes a private bathroom. The rooms at Alberg L’Ast are equipped with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.You can play ping pong at Alberg L’Ast.Lloret de Mar is 29 miles from the hostel, while Girona is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Rectoria d’Albanyà
La Rectoria d’Albanyà features free bikes, seasonal outdoor swimming pool and garden in Albanya. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a bar. The property provides a playground, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi is available.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at La Rectoria d’Albanyà will be able to enjoy activities in and around Albanya, like cycling.Girona is 23 miles from La Rectoria d’Albanyà, while Roses is 23 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- What a great experience!!! The alberg is on a lovely antique building in front of a plaza that is full of live and beauty. The views to the mountains, river and rest of the village are great. Albanyà encapsulates the dream of many travellers. Jordi, is running the place. He is an extraordinary Catalonian cook, very welcoming host and definitely a citizen of the world! I strongly recommend this place for resting, eating, drinking and living.
- After a long hiking day one can not be more pleased as arriving at this wonderful place!! The owner is a very friendly guy and a passionate chef. Great vegan food! Great breakfast! Great conversations! On of the best accommodation on the GR11..
- Instalaciones y predisposición del dueño en todo momento para mejorar mi estancia. Bici bajo llave, desayuno preparado antes de hora (mermelada buenisima), todo el albergue para mi solito, cena muy rica!
La rectoria ara és un alberg.
Situat en una placeta davant l’església d’Albanyà, sobre el riu La Muga.
- La amabilidad de los empleados, la localización y el encanto del lugar. Colchones de las literas muy cómodos. Buen desayuno.
Hostal Alberana is set in the village of Verges and offers rooms with balconies. It has free parking, free Wi-Fi and a bar on site.Each room at Hostal Alberana has modern décor, a flat-screen TV, heating, a desk and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony. Air conditioning is available in all shared areas.You can enjoy breakfast in the Alberana’s bar.The Alberana is approximately 0.6 mi from the Ter River and the property can help you to arrange kayaking trips and hire.Girona is a 30-minute drive from the guest house. The beaches of the beautiful Costa Brava are within 9.3 mi of the property.
- Nice Personal, helpful and the rooms are very clean.
- Everything, amazing value for money. Super helpful and friendly staff, this restaurant/cafe/Hotel is close to a busy mini roundabout of two routes and very well frequented by locals(always an excellent sign)
- The hotel was pretty basic, but good for the price we paid. It was easy to get to in a car, the parking is pretty big. The check in was fast. The room had everything we needed for a one-night stay. The bed was comfortable and big, there was heating, towels, toiletries and we also had a small balcony with table and two chairs. There is a restaurant and a bar downstairs and the food was simply amazing! The dinner menu (15 euros per person) included three dishes, bread and a bottle of wine. Breakfast also has a lot of delicious options. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Highly recommended.
- Good value, basic but comfortable rooms! Very welcoming and a good restaurant for dinner downstairs.
- Value for money. Breakfast is ok but service needs to be nicer, and location is one of the best things of it.
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and adventure activities, El Xalió is located 2.5 mi from San Miguel de Campmajor. This property can be booked by room or as a whole house.The private rooms feature bunk beds and access to shared bathrooms. The house includes a spacious dining room, a kitchen with an oven and dishwasher, and a seating area.Guests can play basketball and football at the on-site facilities. Hiking and horse riding are popular in the surrounding countryside.Banyoles Lake is 6.8 mi from El Xalió, while the historic city of Girona is 19 mi away. Girona Aiport is 40 minutes’ drive from the property.
- La piscina en mitad del paisaje, una situación tranquila y muy bonita, una cena sencilla pero excelente y buenísima, el trato típico de casa de colonias (recoger la mesa, retirar los platos, etc.)
- És una casa de colònies no és una casa rural de luxe. Si teniu clar això la relació qualitat-preu és excel·lent. Està net, el llits són còmodes, el personal molt amable i el sopars i esmorzars són abundants i molt bons.
- El lugar se ve mejor en fotos que en persona. Queda en la mitad de la montaña lo cual puede ser una ventaja por su tranquilidad y desventaja para conseguir comida y llegar al lugar. No había agua caliente y tampoco ofrecen toallas. No hubo trabajadores ni nadie en el momento de nuestra estadía solo quien nos recibió y entrego las llaves, fue muy amable e informativo.
- Ubicación inmejorable, personal muy amable y desayunos de calidad
- Un sitio muy acojedor, personal muy amable, alrededores con muchas opciones
Top Hostels In Ordis Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ordis Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ordis Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ordis Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!