5 Best Hostels To Stay In Ojacastro La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Ojacastro La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ojacastro La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ojacastro La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ojacastro La Rioja. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ojacastro La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ojacastro La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Ojacastro La Rioja:
Residencial El Cuartel
Located in Grañón, Residencial El Cuartel has barbecue facilities. With a garden, the property also features a terrace. A tour desk can provide information on the area.All rooms are equipped with an oven, microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. Some rooms also feature a kitchen with a toaster and a fridge. At the hostel, each room is equipped with a seating area.The daily breakfast offers continental, buffet or vegetarian options.The area is popular for skiing and cycling, and bike rental is available at Residencial El Cuartel.Speaking English, Spanish and French at the 24-hour front desk, staff are ready to help around the clock.Logroño is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Haro is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- I liked this place. In quiet location and dated furniture etc. but served my needs well.
- The owner, Fernandez, was very kind and helpful indeed. He even looked up timetables and gave us a lift to the bus when my wife had injured her knee. Huge thanks!
- Owner had room heated for us on a cold day. Nice to arrive to a warm room
- Friendly manager, short walk to village centre, quiet rural location. Nice food in village bar opposite church
- Tidy and clean budget accommodation. Friendly staff. Close to town and road network but rural feel. Bathroom was clean. Surroundings quiet.
Albergue de Peregrinos A Santiago
Offering an outdoor pool, a garden, a terrace and free WiFi in public areas, Albergue de Peregrinos A Santiago hostel is located in Belorado. San Pedro Square is a 5-minute walk from the property.The property offers beds in heated dormitories with marble floors and shared bathrooms. Guests also have access to a shared kitchenette equipped with a microwave, fridge, oven, stove and kitchenware. There are also a games room and a shared lounge.You will find a restaurant and a bar on site, where you can get packed lunches. There is also a drinks vending machine and a mini market.Surrounded by nature, Albergue de Peregrinos A Santiago is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking and cycling. The property offers free parking for bicycles.Santo Domingo de la Calzada is a 13 mi away. Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 50 minutes’ drive away and Burgos is 29 mi from the property.
Very friendly and extremely well organized. Nice food.
Great idea to provide a little supermarket.
Great stay overall.
- A great location, the pool area is perfect for chilling out and chatting with fellow pilgrims/walkers, after the long walk into the town. It’s cheap and is a great place to meet others walking the camino. I would definitely stay here again.
- Loved the pool. After long hard day walking it was so nice to relax by the pool side.
- Highlight of the albergue would be having nice pool. We enjoyed swimming and resting our feet there that afternoon. Their pizza was very nice. Room was not overly crowded around 6-10 beds per room. Ive enjoyed my stay in this albergue!
- Loved the pool. Was very nice after a long day of walking
- Very friendly and extremely well organized. Nice food.
Albergue Cuatro Cantones (Exclusivo para Peregrinos)
Located on the Camino de Santiago, Pilgrimmage Route, Albergue de Peregrinos Cuatro Cantones offers shared rooms with free WiFi, an on-site restaurant and a swimming pool open all year round.Each dormitory has access to a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.
Peregrinos Cuatro Cantones counts with laundry service and free yoga classes in summer seasonGuests can enjoy the homemade meals offered in the on-site restaurant, and a buffet breakfast. You will also find a shared fully-equipped kitchen.Burgos is 29 mi from Albergue de Peregrinos Cuatro Cantones, while Santo Domingo de la Calzada is 14 mi from the property.
- It was one of the best night on my Camino. Very friendly personel and the kitchen – perfect for the diner and breakfest.
- Proximity to town, only 200 metres from main square.
- Excellent facilities, lovely sunny backyard to sit in after a camino day. Dinner and breakfast in own restaurant excellent. Highly recommend this albergue.
- Really wonderful staff. Comfortable. What you would expect from an albergue. Great location on the camino and lots of choices for dinner. A pretty cool building too.
- Food was really good but you have to book in advance to get a seat
Refugio Acacio & Orietta
Located in Viloria de Rioja, Refugio Acacio & Orietta offers a terrace. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Each room comes with a shared bathroom. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The area is popular for hiking, and bike rental is available at Refugio Acacio & Orietta.Haro is 17 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Belorado, Hostel.B provides a shared lounge. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property has free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Burgos is 27 miles from the hostel, while Haro is 21 miles away. Burgos Airport is 22 miles from the property.
The hostel is in the center of the village.
It’s very new and perfect also for pilgrims on the camino
- Great new hostel in the city. Very well designed for the best of a stay, specially for pilgrims – but not only. Very clean, organized and in a very good location! Staff really friendly.
- Versperrbarer Fahrrad Abstellplatz, gutes, preiswertes vom Chef selbst gekochtes Essen
- Ottima struttura dove soggiornare dopo le fatiche del cammino e ben posizionato a pochi metri dal centro (250 metri). Personale cortese e disponibile e le stanze in condivisione con altri utenti ben tenute e pulite comprensivo di armadietti per tenere le proprie cose ben custodite. Buono il servizio di lavanderia e il servizio colazione alla mattina. Per quanto riguarda la vicinanza dal centro facilmente raggiungibile la possibilità di visitare la piazza e mangiare in qualche ristorante vicino scegliendo il menù del pellegrino spendendo poco e mangiando bene. Per chi si trovasse da quelle parti suggerisco una visita al Monasterio de Santa Clara di Belorado che dista 900 metri e altre zone della città che merita.
- El trato impecable, muy atentos. La ubicación la mejor de Belorado y la limpieza y el diseño muy bueno.
- The hostel is in the center of the village.
Top Hostels In Ojacastro La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ojacastro La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ojacastro La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ojacastro La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!