5 Best Hostels To Stay In Ocero Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ocero Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ocero Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ocero Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ocero Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ocero Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ocero Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Ocero Castile And Leon:
Albergue San Blas
Featuring a garden and shared lounge, as well as a restaurant, Albergue San Blas is located in Columbrianos. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while certain rooms also offer a balcony.Continental and à la carte breakfast options are available each morning at the hostel.Ponferrada is 2.2 miles from Albergue San Blas.
- Very nice comfortable room. Clean with great facilities. Food delicious. Very relaxing atmosphere. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Alt var hvad man kan forvente af et hurtig caminosted- lige indtil
“morgenmad” som er betalt gennem boking.com.
- La habitacion estaba limpia y el baño tambien. El baño es igual de grande que la habitacion.
- Es un albergue comodo con lo necesario cuando se hace el camino de Santiago
- Lo mejor la situación, justo en el Camino de Santiago .
Albergue la Medina
Set in Camponaraya, Albergue la Medina features a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the hostel.All rooms include a shared bathroom.Ponferrada is 4.3 mi from Albergue la Medina.
- This albergue is really wonderful place to have coffee break or stay overnight. Owner of the place is very welcoming and can help with All U need. Outside garden is very well made to relax to have a meal or just to stop for coffee. This place is one of the best albergues we have stayed on our Camino to Santiago. If u passing by definitely stop by.
- The cafe on property was great and the food was delicious!
- Friendly staff and nice bar where you can also eat. The garden is nice and when there is a good weather is perfect to spend the whole afternoon talking. The restaurant is good and the price is fair. Recommended.
- The albergue was clean / comfortable with good bathroom/shower facilities. The evening meal was good and there is a bar on site.
- The staff was so welcoming and warm. And funny!! The food was great. The other pilgrims were in good spirits. It was wonderful.
Albergue el Castillo
Albergue el Castillo offers accommodations in Villafranca del Bierzo. The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims.Albergue el Castillo features free WiFi .There is a shared kitchen at the property.Ponferrada is 12 mi from El Castillo, while Manzaneda is 30 mi away.
- Great location with a super sunny back garden to relax or meet other travelers in. Laundry facilities and washing line a great addition and nice hot shower (though the space was quite small). Didn’t have breakfast but it looked good – would stay again!
I could enjoy the view of the big castle from the garden.
Their bed was not covered with plastic so it was very comfortable!!!
Also they provide us bath towel and blanket, so I didn’t need to pull out my towel and sleeping bag.
- A great place run by a great couple. So nice and clean. The host is amazing.
Provided CLEAN bed linen, towels and shampoo/body wash … almost unheard of by an albergue on the Camino!
- This is a hostel and my ratings are based on this. As comfortable as you could hope for in this type of accommodation with all the facilities you’d expect (plus towels!!!). Lovely garden. Clean and bright. Friendly staff.
Albergue Camino y Leyenda
Albergue Camino y Leyenda is located in Trabadelo, in Castilla y León’s Bierzo region. This hostel offers rooms with free WiFi and a shared bathroom.At Albergue Camino y Leyenda you will find a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and a vending machine.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- Isabel and Ivan are great hosts, they really care about the pilgrims and their food is wonderful. The Albergue feels like home.
- My sister and I stayed here before we started our walk for the Camino. We had a wonderful stay. The beds were comfortable, billows and towels were provided, and my sister said the shower was even nicer than the Airbnb we stayed at earlier. Overall, we really enjoyed it, and would stay again.
- I had such a great stay at the albergue, it was a pleasant surprise to have these single beds on the upper floor – and such a nice break from the dorm beds. The bathrooms were really lovely and everything was super clean and well-set-up. I also loved the common area on the first floor, it was a library type of room with books and couches, really comfortable and a great idea. The pilgrim dinner was really delicious as well, fairly standard but still really great. This was the perfect place to stay before we headed on to O’Cebreiro and I really appreciated this wonderful albergue! Would definitely stay here again. Located directly on the Camino as well!
- Lovely sitting room and sunny veranda to watch people/peregrinos walk by. Quiet, good food and helpful staff
- Gorgeous, clean, a beautiful terrace with chairs that catch the sun, a well equipped kitchen, lounge & bookshelves, even shampoo and gel in the showers. Only 5 beds in the ‘dorm’ – felt luxurious and by far nicest albergue on the camino. Did not eat the food hear so cannot comment on that but have already recommended to friends and will continue to. Loved my stay!
Albergue Valle Do Seo
Featuring a garden, Albergue Valle Do Seo is set in Trabadelo and also provides a terrace and a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi. The rooms are equipped with a balcony with views of the mountain.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Guest rooms include a closet.Albergue Valle Do Seo offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Trabadelo, like hiking.Ponferrada is 17 miles from Albergue Valle Do Seo, while Manzaneda is 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Ocero Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ocero Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ocero Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ocero Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!