5 Best Hostels To Stay In Nygård Hordaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Nygård Hordaland is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Nygård Hordaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nygård Hordaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nygård Hordaland. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Nygård Hordaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Nygård Hordaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Nygård Hordaland:
Located only 800 feet from Bergen Station, Marken Guesthouse provides basic hostel accommodations with free Wi-Fi and a shared kitchen. Bergen’s famous Fish Market is a 5-minute walk away.Marken’s modern and bright rooms have hardwood floors, lockable wardrobes and a writing desk. Bathroom facilities are either private or shared.A refrigerator, microwave and tea/coffee maker can be accessed in the shared kitchen. Laundry facilities are also available.Only a 5 minute walk away is the medieval harbor area, Bryggen, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The staff will gladly recommend nearby restaurants, shops and sights to see.
- Really close to train and bus station. The room is bright and you can use the room card for an assigned locker. There is a computer for use and also some useful information for Norwegian transportation websites.
- The staff are super super helpful, especially the girl. The wifi was really good. The kitchen and dining area was always clean. The view from the dining area is really nice as well. The location is sublime, it’s a 5 minute walk from pretty much everything. The buffet they offer at a nearby hotel is really lovely.
- Friendly athmosphere in common room. Kind staff. Five minutes walking from training/bus station.
- The location not far from the station, walkable distance. Rooms seemed clean. The view through the window was quite nice. The hostel is in a calm street, so not noisy. There are lockers for every bed with a provided key which was nice, also charging point and little lamp next to each bed. When I am in Bergen, I think I will come back to this hostel. There were some issues with communication with the hostel about check-in but it went well in the end. Possibility to use kitchen and washing machines.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Hostel was comfortable. Location was perfect right in the centre of Bergen.
Bergen Hostel Montana
Located 3 miles from central Bergen, this hostel is 650 feet from the Montana Bus Stop. It offers 2 fully equipped guest kitchens, a game room, along with free private parking and free gym access.Bergen Hostel Montana provides simple accommodations with either private or shared bathroom facilities. Some include a sitting area and desk.A communal TV lounge with a fireplace and free Wi-Fi is available, as well as grounds with a patio, BBQ and views of Bergen. Montana Bergen Hostel also has vending machines and a guest computer. Bicycle rental is possible on site.Mount Ulriken, the tallest mountain in Bergen, is only 300 feet from the hostel. Flesland Airport is 10 miles away, while a grocery store is within a 2 minute walk of the hostel.
The breakfast was awesome, I was also able to check in early/late.
Although I didn’t manage to do any of the social activities, there was something on everyday.
Staff members were very friendly.
- breakfasts were really good, much better than in other hostels, close to Ulrike mountain, good bus connection to the city center and to the airport, small supermarket is located close to the hostel
- A really great hostel with friendly staff and super breakfast!
- Cheap, beautiful view, nice staff, easy to get to with public transportation. Make sure you bring linens if you at not willing to spend around 70 NOK on line ne and a towel. It is a hostel not a hotel.
- Clean. Cheap for Norway. Near a bus into town. Great sunset views over Bergen.
- The breakfast was awesome, I was also able to check in early/late.
Nygårds Historic Residence
Nygårds Historic Residence is located in the Bergenhus neighborhood in Bergen, just 1.4 miles from Bergen Aquarium.Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Nygardspark is 550 feet from Nygårds Historic Residence, and Arenum Exhibition Center is half a mile away. Bergen , Flesland Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Very good hostel, with all Accessoires you need like washmachine, dryer, hairdryer, etc. Directly in the center, 5 min walk from the harbour.
- Big kitchen ( not always clean ) and big fridge. The stuff was friendly, but barely at the “reception”
Student’s spirit is in the air!
Super cool house, that was a student’s house before.
Park is nearby and real-life area with no tourist crowds.
- Nice small place with great privacy and only a handful of rooms right next to a university building. Cheap supermarket is close by.
- Quiet location with two big kitchens open 24/7
Bergen Budget Hostel
One of our best sellers in Bergen! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bergen Budget Hostel offers accommodations in Bergen.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bergen Aquarium is 1.1 miles from Bergen Budget Hostel, and The School Museum is 650 feet from the property. Bergen , Flesland Airport is 8 miles away.
Instructions on how to walk to the hostel from the train station were provided. If you have difficulty, just ask the friendly locals.
The hostel uses self-checkin, so there is no contact with any staff, except for the email sent to provide the code for entering the hostel. Really hassle free.
I like the way the dorm is partitioned into smaller sections, which provided some privacy.
The bathrooms are spacious and clean.
- Great location as it is close to the city center. Rooms were spacious and there was enough space for everyone. Bunk beds were comfortable and with fresh sheets that you make your bed on your own so it’s ensured that you are sleeping on a clean bed 🙂 Common area with the kitchen was spacious enough. Bathrooms (there are two) were clean and I think they had heated floor.
- Easy to find, just 5m away from the station and the bed was amazin, top bed, top hostel 🙂
- Was a good location, had a kitchen so I could cook my own meals and save money.
- A good bed. No staff. Interesting concept and it worked out well. Beds were among the more comfortable hostel beds i have slept in. All in all you get what you pay for without any hussle and it delivers exactly as promised. The location is great and the hostel deserves an extra point for that alone.
- Instructions on how to walk to the hostel from the train station were provided. If you have difficulty, just ask the friendly locals.
Bergen YMCA Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bergen YMCA Hostel offers accommodations in Bergen.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bergen Aquarium is 0.9 miles from Bergen YMCA Hostel, and Floibanen is 650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 8 miles from Bergen YMCA Hostel.
- Hostel is in the centre of the city which is a perfect location for the city roamers as well as hiking enthusiasts.
Full equiped kitchen
Lounge room and dining room
Best location in Bergen
- The staff that was there was very friendly. The location is great.
- Location is good. Next to fish market and many famous places.
- Met really nice friends there,the location was also very good.
Top Hostels In Nygård Hordaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Nygård Hordaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Nygård Hordaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Nygård Hordaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!