5 Best Hostels To Stay In North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada – Top Hotel Reviews
North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada:
Located 2.9 miles from Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas, Shalimar Hostel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Henderson Amphitheater is 13 miles from Shalimar Hostel, and The Strip is 3.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is McCarran International Airport, 5 miles from Shalimar Hostel.
- The place was filthy the pillows are flat and small the valley metal different Color knobs and the showerhead didn’t work well
- This is a very warm and welcoming hotel, and everyone there is so personable including the owners!
Location very close to strip and other attractions.
- I like everything about the shalimar hotel, also I love the great service.
- To be honest I’ have no way olOf explaining the staff and the way they treat me myself I can’t speak for anybody elseI’ve been treated so disrespectfully and I just have no words for it day after day after day and I spend a lot of money staying there to be treated so unfairly
Travelers Bed & Breakfast Hostel
Located 2.8 miles from Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas, Travelers Bed & Breakfast Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Henderson Amphitheater is 13 miles from Travelers Bed & Breakfast Hostel, and The Strip is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is McCarran International Airport, 5 miles from Travelers Bed & Breakfast Hostel.
- It was nothing more than four walls, a floor and a ceiling. The other guests were loud, a-social, incredible under civilized.
- I just needed a basic clean place. Some of the furniture was kind of old but overall it was perfect for what I was looking for
- Bathroom was too far fron room, very noisy,alot of comotion!
- The woman at the check-in was lovely. Very friendly and helpful.
It was one of the worst places I ever went to. I waited more than an hour at counter to check in. The room was so dirty
There was no breakfast
I need a refund for such dirty stinky place
Hostel Cat Las Vegas
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hostel Cat Las Vegas is located in Las Vegas in the region of Nevada.You will find an ATM at the property.Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace is 3 miles from Hostel Cat Las Vegas, and Henderson Amphitheater is 13 miles away. McCarran International Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- As a solo female traveller, it was a great place to make friends. The hostel does a lot to organize events and help travellers get to know one another. Despite being a “social” hostel, the rooms were quite quiet and set back from the main building. Would stay again.
- Great people and great staff. Every evening there are events organised to experience Las Vegas at it’s best.
- The proximity to the main strip and public transportation is a plus, as well as the parking in front of the building.
- Free FAST WiFi, LOTS of fridges, stoves and microwaves, water boiler kettle, big bathrooms, heater/AC unit, vending machines, somewhat close to the Vegas strip.
- Awesome host. Good people. Can highly recommend it!
Sin City Hostel
One of our best sellers in Las Vegas! In Las Vegas, this hostel features rooms with free Wi-Fi. It serves a daily free breakfast which includes muffins, waffles, toast, coffee and tea. McCarran International Airport is 5 miles away.Each air-conditioned room at Sin City Hostel provides a shared bathroom with a hairdryer. Extras include ironing facilities.Guests at Sin City Hotel are provided V.I.P limousine tours to prestigious Las Vegas night clubs, downtown pub crawls and free dinners every Thursday. BBQ facilities, an entertainment staff and a game room with a billiards table are featured on site. The property provides free parking.This hostel is 2.5 miles from Las Vegas Convention Center and 3 miles from Colosseum at Caesars Palace. The Bellagio Fountains are just over 3 miles away.
- Very good hostel,common room with TV channel sport,free coffee, WiFi OK,nice staff,close to bus stop to the strip,breackfast is toast with nutella or butter and jam
- friendly staff, very clean,good value for money, good coffee and breakfast
- free limousine for new year’s eve and staffs and breakfast
- Breakfast is good. Nice lounge area for visitors to spend some time with XBOX, music equipment and a board games.
- Please change bedding sheets as they are a bit weary. Also, make sure there are no stains on them.
Las Vegas Hostel
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Las Vegas Hostel is located in Las Vegas in the region of Nevada, just 4.1 miles from Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Henderson Amphitheater is 12 miles from Las Vegas Hostel, and The Strip is 4.4 miles away. McCarran International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- I enjoyed everything about this property. It’s clean, the staff are lovely, the location is also good too.
I really appreciated the staff, they were so nice and available to help us and answer our questions – especially about the place to visit.
We didn’t feel really comfortable sharing the bedroom with 2 other men so we went to ask the staff and the girl there helped us to find another bedroom to be more comfortable in.
The pancakes in the morning were pretty good and the swimming pool seemed clean and fun.
- I think was the best hostel and the most cheap I’ve been.
- great staff-24 hrs open–close to downtown–very clean
- That there were so many people from other parts of the world.
Top Hostels In North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!