5 Best Hostels To Stay In Norman Gardens – Top Hotel Reviews
Norman Gardens is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Norman Gardens. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Norman Gardens. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Norman Gardens. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Norman Gardens right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Norman Gardens with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Norman Gardens:
Located in Kingston, 23 miles from Port Antonio, The Durham features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 6 miles from The Durham.
- It was a great price for a simple room. it’s a good place for backpackers who don’t care much where to spend a night, But everything was clean, the stuff was very helpful and location is great in a very safe part of the town.
- The kitchen access and garden are lovely. Nice that they offer a ‘bar’
- The staff is friendly and very attentive.Initially I had planned to spend one night at the Durham but I really enjoyed the ambiance and decided to spend a week.
- I enjoy been there it’s was my second time been there and will not be the last I hope
- Extremely considerate of my difficult circumstances
Featuring free WiFi, Reggae Hostel offers accommodations in Kingston. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Norman Manley Airport is 6 miles away.
- Everything was amazing, first you’re at Jamaica, no problem, second the reggae hostel has the most amazing staff ever!!! 😁 totally recommend!!
- very good vibe and staff, its my 3rd time there and will always come back. The best place if you are travelling alone or with friends!! it is less than 10 minutes walking of half way tree (transportation center)
- Excellent hostel! Location is convenient, close to city busterminal (so you can go everywhere) , shoppingcenter , restaurants and foodcourt and a supermarket. The atmosphere in the hostel is very relaxed in many ways…, with a very big back yard. In the morning a healthy warm breakfast awaits you… Staff is very friendly and helpful; Thanks Misses, Nikki, Stacey and Latoya, thanks Mr Gillie! See You next time!
- The hostel was great – the staff was super friendly and professional (a bonus point for Gili!). I met lots of people with with whom I went out to one of the best night-life cities! There were lots of international musicians in the hostel too, so I had the opportunity to learn about the music scene worldwide. As is the case in the rest of Jamaica, here too one can always here fantastic music! Overall, I highly recommend this place.
- Good breakfast, a nice spacious back-yard, enough bathrooms with warm water, graffiti and of course plenty of reggae! There is a public transport hub (Half Way Tree) not far away.
The Burlington Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Burlington Hostel offers accommodations in Kingston. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 6 miles from The Burlington Hostel.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Kingston! Featuring free WiFi, Backpackers Hostel offers accommodations in Kingston. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Port Antonio is 24 miles from Backpackers Hostel, and Roscommon is 29 miles away. Norman Manley Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Instant good vibe upon meeting Zach and his friends, nothing was too much effort, went to DubWise with friends I met so its very social. Comfiest single bunk bed I stayed in, in Jamaica. Gallery of local art and a convenient Café on site. Gallery of local art too and on the Sunday there was a kids birthday party, painting some Artwork etc which was nice to see the respect within the community of Backpackers Hostel.
The staff were friendly and I made friends with the locals at the cafe.
The hostel offers free lockers to store valuables. The hostel has hot water.
The property is spacious and well maintained.
- Great location with good easy access to taxis and buses to take you to the centre. Also great choice of food outlets within a 5 minute walk. Also met some cool people at the hostel.
- Centraly located in a area with an amazing cafe on site.Very good wifi and its free. Owner will go out of his way to show a true jamaican experience.
- No laundry facilities, no kitchen facilities,only a microwave, and refrigerator, and no outside food and drinks allowed on the property, lots of mosquitoes, otherwise for a 1 night stay it’s ok.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Dancehall Hostel offers accommodations in Kingston. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Port Antonio is 26 miles from Dancehall Hostel, and Roscommon is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Norman Gardens Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Norman Gardens to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Norman Gardens but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Norman Gardens. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!