5 Best Hostels To Stay In Neset Akershus – Top Hotel Reviews
Neset Akershus is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Neset Akershus. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neset Akershus. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neset Akershus. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Neset Akershus right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Neset Akershus with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Neset Akershus:
Oslo Vandrerhjem Holtekilen
Located in Stabekk, 5 miles from Oslo, Oslo Vandrerhjem Holtekilen features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gardermoen is 28 miles from Vandrerhjem Holtekilen, and Drammen is 18 miles away. Oslo Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- The one & only positive thing to be mentioned was the friendly staff.
- This was my first time staying at a hostel with my kids and it worked great. They were apprehensive about sharing a bathroom/shower but it proved very convenient. Teenagers! They liked that the wifi worked and that the breakfast was plentiful and had many choses. The staff were very, very helpful and set us up for a successful day in Oslo via the buses. I would stay here again. I was sorry to run out of time to see the local beach.
- The location is ideal for visiting Oslo and the value for money is very high. In the hotel there are many services very useful like washing and drying machines, common kitchen and refrigerator, ping pong table and machine for drinkable water offering both still and sparkling. The breakfast offers a great variety and is of very good quality.
Location – It is not in the center, but it is very easy to reach by bus or train
Staff was nice, room was nice
Breakfast was good
The staff was extremely helpfull and friendly.
Easy to get into town.
Great breakfast buffet.
Nice, comfy rooms.
One of our best sellers in Oslo! Anker Hostel is 2,650 feet from Oslo Central Station and the main shopping street, Karl Johan. It offers good-value accommodation in Oslo city centre. Most rooms have access to a kitchenette.Anker’s facilities include a café bar with TV, a laundry room and a snack shop. Kitchen equipment and alarm clocks can be borrowed at reception. Free WiFi access is available throughout.Restaurants and grocery stores can be found in the surrounding area.There are 3 tram stops within 150 feet of Anker Hostel, and the ride to Central Station takes 5 minutes.
- Nice place. Convenient location, has got everything you need and surprisingly is extremely clean. Rooms are big enough, so you don’t feel squashed.
- because of my own schedule change, I add many troubles about the payments. I am terribly sorry for that. However, the staffs help me to deal with these issues patiently and carefully. Thank you so much. Hope you better business.
- Stayed in a number of European hostels and this was among the best for price, ammenaties and location.
This hostel gave me a mixed impressions. Good points were-
1. Cheap, affordable.
2. Location couldn’t have been better
3. Rooftop view- Perfect for beers, ciggeratte with friends and those travelling alone to make friends while enjoying entire Oslo view
4. Staff was nice and polite
5. Very cosmopolitan environment- Free walking tours starting 10:00
6. Very close to Botanical Garden and bunch of museums located within
- The breakfast is the only thing good about that place.
Central City Apartments – Shared
Located 0.7 miles from Oslo Bus Terminal in Oslo, Central City Apartments – Shared features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Location is good, very close to metro station. Rooms, kitchen and bathroom are clean.
- Clean rooms and friendly staff. Was close to metro and buss stop and there was restaurants and stores within walking distance.
- Very good location, close to the metro station Toyen. Close to the Central Station. It also has attractions near by you can visit by walking. The room was clean, it is possible to cook something in the kitchen without any problem.
- Location is just 10 minutes away from Oslo bus terminal and also the receptionists are so kind they helped me about anything. They offered even pizza. They were so kind.
- We stayed in a shared apartment but was very quiet and didn’t bother us sharing at all. Nice set up, decent for the price, had everything we needed just to pop home to cook wash and sleep.
Saga Poshtel Oslo Central
Saga Poshtel Oslo Central is located in Oslo, 0.6 miles from Oslo Bus Terminal and 2.7 miles from Ullevaal Stadion.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 23 miles from Saga Poshtel Oslo Central.
- The location was so convenient (10-15 minute walk to Central Station, easy walk to the main streets), breakfast lived up to the hype- plenty of selection for a picky morning eater (smoothie option was great).
- I really liked the location of the hostel (close to the central station, pier and the main attractions) and the breakfast with a good variety of options.. I asked for an early check-in and they kindly accepted my request. The room and the bathroom were clean and it was good to have big lockers in the room.
- Good location, comfortable facilities, friendly staff, above average standards for a hostel.
- I like the location, the breakfast, the environment, and the stuffs
- A very good accomodation in a hostel niche. Everything is clean and stylish, 24h reception service, central location. A good option for overnights.
Oslo Vandrerhjem Haraldsheim
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Oslo Vandrerhjem Haraldsheim offers accommodations in Oslo, just 2.3 miles from Oslo Bus Terminal. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 21 miles from the property.
Cosy place and comfortable
Excellent kitchen and living room
Professional and kind stuff
- Beautiful location although a little far from the city. The free breakfast and self service kitchen were great, the staff helpful, and everything else comfortable.
Breakfast is amazing.
All the facilities are excellent.
The personal is very kind.
- Really nice hostel, we had to check out early, 3:30 am, and they packed us a really nice breakfast to take with us for free. All staff really friendly and happy to help you.
- The hostel had a lovely atmosphere with extremely friendly and helpful staff and guests. Breakfast was lovely and rooms were cosy! Will definitely be staying here again!
- Cosy place and comfortable
Top Hostels In Neset Akershus Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Neset Akershus to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Neset Akershus but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Neset Akershus. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!