5 Best Hostels To Stay In Monroy Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Monroy Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Monroy Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monroy Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monroy Extremadura. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Monroy Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Monroy Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Monroy Extremadura:
Offering a restaurant, Hostel Cañaveral also features a garden and a terrace. The hostel is located in Cañaveral.Each room at Hostel Cañaveral includes heating, a wardrobe and garden views. Some rooms have a private bathroom. Bed linen is provided.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and ski storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.
- Good central location and a bit of exploring north of the main road revealed some real character in the village.
The room was very large, the beds comfortable and everywhere spotlessly clean. It is all well decorated and well furnished. We had a triple bed room which was actually two rooms plus ensuite shower room. The outside sitting area was welcoming and well shaded.
The breakfast though simple was good and the lunch time menu of the day excellent quality and reasonably priced. The owners were pleasant though unassuming. We paid for private parking which was just across the road and had plenty of space.
- Modern hostel Friendly helpful staff Good shores and evening meal
- The best beakfast I had for 14 days on the Camino.
- Nice common area. Bathroom/shower area was well-laid-out and clean.
Albergue Ciudad de Cáceres
Set just 10 minutes’ walk from Cáceres’ main square and old town, Albergue Ciudad De Cáceres offers air-conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi. It has an on-site restaurant, bar and 24-hour reception.Simple rooms come with a TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub. Bed linen and towels are provided.A daily set menu is offered at the property’s restaurant. Many bars, restaurants and shops can also be found in the city center.Guests can explore Cáceres’ pretty old town. Llanos de Cáceres y Sierra de Fuentes Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive outside the city.
- The hotel offers just what it promises. It is basic but good enough, the price is reasonable and the location is perfect.
- Parking space, not far from the old town. Free wifi.
Well it was cheap had free parking and included breakfast , easy walk to historic district
Wifi was good.
- The location was excellent, found it easily using sat nav. A public car park is about 200 yards from the hotel although I believe the hotel can arrange parking I did not need to use this facility.
- Lugar tranquilo y centrico. Muy limpio y con aparcamiento. El personal muy atento y profesional.
Albergue_Serradilla_Monfragüe is offering accommodations in Serradilla. Free WiFi is provided.All rooms in Albergue_Serradilla_Monfragüe are equipped with a coffee machine. Selected rooms include a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge. At Albergue_Serradilla_Monfragüe, all rooms have a seating area.Speaking Arabic, Spanish and French, staff are ready to help around the clock at the reception.Cáceres is 27 miles from Albergue_Serradilla_Monfragüe, while Trujillo is 29 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Albergue La Dehesa
Featuring a garden, Albergue La Dehesa is set in Torrejón el Rubio and also provides a terrace and a shared lounge. Each room is equipped with a patio.At the hostel, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Albergue La Dehesa also provide guests with free WiFi.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Cáceres is 28 miles from Albergue La Dehesa, while Trujillo is 23 miles from the property.
- El edificio, situación tranquilidad y la persona que nos a atendido
- Cama muy cómoda. Buena relación calidad precio. Personal fantástico.
- Nos gustó el trato recibido, además el albergue dispone de un pequeño patio en el que estuvieron jugando todos los niños
- La amabilidad del personal. La habitación es amplia.
La habitación era muy espaciosa, con unos baños limpios.
El patio era muy agradable y se podía comer en él.
El personal que lo atendía, Puerto, era fantástico, con un gran conocimiento del medio.
Albergue las Veletas
Located in Cáceres, just a 4-minute walk from Cáceres Plaza Mayor Square, Albergue las Veletas offers budget accommodations with a 24-hour front desk.The colorful and functional rooms at this hostel come with heating and air conditioning. They include a wardrobe, a desk and a TV. Bathrooms and toilets are shared and there is also a shared TV area.You can find many bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets. There is also a supermarket 2,300 feet away.Cáceres bus and train stations are a 30-minute walk from Albergue las Veletas. Llanos de Cáceres y Sierra de Fuentes Natural Park is 6.2 mi away. The Archaeological Ensemble of Mérida,UNESCO World Heritage, is 1 hours’ drive from the property.
- The location, the rustic charm, cleanliness, comfort. The owner also let me check in early in the morning after I arrived Caceres via my overnight bus. So nice of him!
- I was alone in a room for 6 people! Air conditioning, wifi, tv, the area very nice
- Overall, good hostel. Comfortable bed, clean toilets, hot shower and nice back yard area. Just few minutes away on foot from the monumental city (walled area).
- The hostel is in a good location in the city. The staff was nice and helpful.
- I arrived very late, but they still allowed me in which was very nice. Also I was traveling with many bags and after checking out they allowed me to leave them there at no cost for the next day and a half until I was continuing my journey. Very hospitable and great location!
Top Hostels In Monroy Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Monroy Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Monroy Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Monroy Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!