5 Best Hostels To Stay In Monasterio de Rodilla Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Monasterio de Rodilla Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Monasterio de Rodilla Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monasterio de Rodilla Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monasterio de Rodilla Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Monasterio de Rodilla Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Monasterio de Rodilla Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Monasterio De Rodilla Castile And Leon:
Hostel Burgos is located in the center of Burgos, just across the river from the city’s cathedral. This hostel features a restaurant and a 24-hour reception.Rooms at Hostel Burgos are spacious and have simple, attractive décor with wooden flooring. Guests may watch TV in the shared common areas.There are 14 rooms with private bathroom and 11 rooms with access to shared bathrooms.The hostel restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine.Staff at the hostel’s tour desk can provide information on Burgos and its attractions. The city’s old town and gates are set 1,300 feet from the hostel, while Burgos Castle is a 15-minute walk away. The city’s bus station is just 150 feet from Hostel Burgos.
- The location. It might be ok for 1 night if you are really desperate.
- Location close to bus station (20m). And closed to the old city (500 m)
- Hostel location was great – adjacent to bus station and just across bridge from city centre. Room was spacious and bathroom functional. Staff were helpful although their check-in system was on go slow when we arrived. The hostel has a chill-out room which was stocked with books and games, but did not see anyone using it.
- Great location beside bus station and across the road from catherdal
- This hostel is very conveniently located; right above the main bus station and just off the Camino. It is only a short walk across the bridge to the old town, Cathedral and great restaurants. The price includes a top and bottom sheet. Towels are also available for 1.50€. The breakfast is basic in terms of offerings and quality. They do offer soy milk and a few gluten free products upon request. I have stayed at this hostel three times; twice last year and, more recently, just two days ago.
Hostal Torres provides accommodations in Burgos near Bullring Burgos and Vista Alegre Neighborhood. Around 1.7 miles from Museo Burgos, the property is also 1.2 miles away from Charterhouse of Miraflores and offers free WiFi. Plaza de España Burgos is 1.4 miles from the hostel and Burgos Conference Centre is 1.5 miles away.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.Museum of the Human Evolution is 1.6 miles from Hostal Torres, while Iglesia de San Gil is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 2.5 miles from the accommodation.
- Excellent hotel. Quiet, clean, stylish, good. It even has a lift! Value for money. Staff was very friendly. Parking was not too bad as well. Location is reasonable if you know how to pick up the bus to the centre. There are also some coffee shops nearby for breakfast. Recommended if you have a car.
- Very nice, clean and cosy room. The main lady is super lovely and friendly. Quite a quaint little place.
- Location was good for supermarket etc. It was a little way from the city centre. We had bikes so that was less of an issue.
- Great value for money. Bus stop and taxi stop straight across the road. 30 mins maximum to the town centre. Comfortable beds nice shower and adequate space. Very nice staff!
- Excellent for the price, very clean, and taking the bus 6 stops from the centre of town was not a hassle.
Albergue de Peregrinos A Santiago
Offering an outdoor pool, a garden, a terrace and free WiFi in public areas, Albergue de Peregrinos A Santiago hostel is located in Belorado. San Pedro Square is a 5-minute walk from the property.The property offers beds in heated dormitories with marble floors and shared bathrooms. Guests also have access to a shared kitchenette equipped with a microwave, fridge, oven, stove and kitchenware. There are also a games room and a shared lounge.You will find a restaurant and a bar on site, where you can get packed lunches. There is also a drinks vending machine and a mini market.Surrounded by nature, Albergue de Peregrinos A Santiago is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking and cycling. The property offers free parking for bicycles.Santo Domingo de la Calzada is a 13 mi away. Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 50 minutes’ drive away and Burgos is 29 mi from the property.
- A great location, the pool area is perfect for chilling out and chatting with fellow pilgrims/walkers, after the long walk into the town. It’s cheap and is a great place to meet others walking the camino. I would definitely stay here again.
- Loved the pool. After long hard day walking it was so nice to relax by the pool side.
- Highlight of the albergue would be having nice pool. We enjoyed swimming and resting our feet there that afternoon. Their pizza was very nice. Room was not overly crowded around 6-10 beds per room. Ive enjoyed my stay in this albergue!
- Loved the pool. Was very nice after a long day of walking
- the taxi shuttle from Bilbao airport was a huge bonus.
Located in Belorado, Hostel.B provides a shared lounge. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property has free WiFi.At the hostel, rooms include a closet.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Burgos is 27 miles from Hostel.B, while Haro is 21 miles away. Burgos Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Great new hostel in the city. Very well designed for the best of a stay, specially for pilgrims – but not only. Very clean, organized and in a very good location! Staff really friendly.
Bonito, comodo, limpio.
Con un pequeño supermercado,con los precios muy asequibles, con los que te puedes hacer la comida en la cocina del alojamiento
El personal muy simpático y muy amable
Todo perfecto, para repetir
Concept très réussi. L’idée de la petite épicerie et de la cuisine à partager est excellente.
Le petit déjeuner est un des meilleurs rapports qualité/prix jamais testé.
- Limpieza… ubicación y amabilidad del personal… Joaquín el gerente es un crack…encantador y siempre pendiente DF que esté todo bien..
- La armonía entre diseño actual y arquitectura tradicional. Hay un empeño en ser serviciales con el cliente y ayudar en todo. El personal transmite ilusión por agradar: ayuda para parking, consejos sobre rutas, depósito de equipaje….con muy buen talante.
Albergue Cuatro Cantones (Exclusivo para Peregrinos)
Located on the Camino de Santiago, Pilgrimmage Route, Albergue de Peregrinos Cuatro Cantones offers shared rooms with free WiFi, an on-site restaurant and a swimming pool open all year round.Each dormitory has access to a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.
Peregrinos Cuatro Cantones counts with laundry service and free yoga classes in summer seasonGuests can enjoy the homemade meals offered in the on-site restaurant, and a buffet breakfast. You will also find a shared fully-equipped kitchen.Burgos is 29 mi from Albergue de Peregrinos Cuatro Cantones, while Santo Domingo de la Calzada is 14 mi from the property.
- It was one of the best night on my Camino. Very friendly personel and the kitchen – perfect for the diner and breakfest.
- Proximity to town, only 200 metres from main square.
- Excellent facilities, lovely sunny backyard to sit in after a camino day. Dinner and breakfast in own restaurant excellent. Highly recommend this albergue.
- Really wonderful staff. Comfortable. What you would expect from an albergue. Great location on the camino and lots of choices for dinner. A pretty cool building too.
- Food was really good but you have to book in advance to get a seat
Top Hostels In Monasterio De Rodilla Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Monasterio de Rodilla Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Monasterio de Rodilla Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Monasterio de Rodilla Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!