5 Best Hostels To Stay In Meirengos Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Meirengos Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Meirengos Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Meirengos Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Meirengos Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Meirengos Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Meirengos Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Meirengos Galicia:
Albergue Camino Norte
At the hostel, every room has a closet. Albergue Camino Norte has certain units with sea views, and all rooms have a private bathroom. All guest rooms have a seating area.The daily breakfast offers continental and Full English/Irish options.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including fishing and hiking.Speaking English and Spanish at the 24-hour front desk, staff are always on hand to help.Ribadeo is 1.4 miles from the accommodation, while Foz is 12 miles away. Asturias Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- Good clean hostal with reasonable amenities particularly catering for caminoistas. Very clean accomdation with hot water.
- The Albergue was so comfortable I stayed on an extra day. The staff went out of their way to look after ones needs. Wifi was great.
- Lovely place and facilities were good and clean. Owner was very helpful and food was good!
Helpful and friendly staff.
Not far from Ribadeo and the small beach.
All is Ok! Thank you!
- Location to Praia das Catedrais. Staff helpful and friendly.
Áncora Hostel Foz
A flat-screen TV, as well as a laptop are featured. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. Some units include views of the garden or city. Albergue Áncora features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge and a terrace at the property.This hostel has water sports facilities and bike hire is available. You can engage in various activities, such as snorkeling and diving. Viveiro is 18 mi from Albergue Áncora, while Taramundi is 16 mi away.
- Very clean and modern hostel with fingerprint door locks! and good sized individual lockers, plus the staff were nice and friendly.
- It was so quiet! A room almost to myself. The location was good.
- Ampia stanza per quattro persone con zona doccia e bagno, ad ognuno di noi è stato dato un cambio letto e bagno pulito.
- La chica de la recepción es encantadora y muy servicial. También proporciona sábanas y toallas.
Habitacion grande,taquilla,cama comoda,ropa de cama y toalla incluida,Ascensor
muy buena ubicacion,al lado de la iglesia y el puerto,
personal muy atento
Albergue Castelos Lourenzá
Selected rooms also offer a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a toaster.Ribadeo is 14 miles from Albergue Castelos Lourenzá, while Foz is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 55 miles from Albergue Castelos Lourenzá.
No reviews yet.
The rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. Albergue Savior has some accommodations that have a patio, and the rooms include a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Ribadeo is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Foz is 7 miles from the property. A Coruña Airport is 55 miles away.
- Great assistance from owner. Friendly, kind, gracious. Beautiful new facility. Every convenience.
- It is well located, walking distance from the shop and a couple of bars that serve food. They also offer a little breakfast but you have to pay for a coffee!
- Design Toilet and shower are clean There are rooms for two and shared suites for several beds. Beautiful terraces. Clean fresh bedding and towels
- Very cozy place!!! Bath is very clean, kitchen is big and with everyhing needed equipped. The bed was very comfortable. I felt like at home. One of the best Albergue!
- Our host was very kind and helpful. The room was pretty. The hostel was stylish. We got early breakfast on the camino.
El Albergue del Montero
Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms contain a coffee machine and a shared bathroom with a shower, while some rooms are equipped with a kitchen. All rooms are equipped with a seating area.Lugo is 31 miles from El Albergue del Montero, while Ribadeo is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- You will not find a better backpackers/Albergue anywhere
- Really well thought out hostel- lots of space to relax.
- Great location. Locker for valuables. Lights out at 10! Great value for money. Super comfy bed. Great facilities and clean!
- Amazing place – best hostel we’ve ever stayed in!! Great value, excellent facilities the best hostel on the Camino!
- Excellent alburgue -good facilities (showers, storage, cooking, lounge area, wifi etc), with very welcoming owner. Fresh sheets, pillowcase AND towel provided.
Top Hostels In Meirengos Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Meirengos Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Meirengos Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Meirengos Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!