5 Best Hostels To Stay In Manacor Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Manacor Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Manacor Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manacor Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manacor Majorca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Manacor Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Manacor Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Manacor Majorca:
Hostal Bona Vista
The rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bath.Breakfast is served at the Hotel Playa Blanca, where you will also find the reception and a swimming pool.The hostel also offers bike hire. Alcudia is 24 mi from Hostal Bona Vista, while Cala Millor is 2.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 34 mi from Hostal Bona Vista.
- The breakfast was fresh and varied. The hotel was 50 metres from the beach. The room was large and comfortable. Better than expected for the money we paid!!
- Clean bathroom, we stay one night so it was enought. Breakfast was good
- We liked that the location is very close to some beautiful beaches and if you want to book here ask the personnel at the reception for information, they will give you great info. There is also tourist information centre directly across the main entrance to the hotel.
- Beds were nice and comfortable Room was nice and clean very good value for money
- I was able to ask for use of a kettle for my stay.(not one in room)Room could have done with a fan or air con.
At the hostel, each room comes with a desk and a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower. All rooms have a wardrobe.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property. All reservations with Halfboard, this service will be offered at the Playa Blanca Hotel ☆☆ located at 50mtsHostal Beijuan offers a terrace. You can play table tennis at the accommodations, and bike hire is available.Alcudia is 24 mi from Hostal Beijuan. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 34 mi from the hostel.
160 m from a beach (pebbles), another 250 m to a long, sandy one.
Family/couples oriented environment, no sign of drunken party-goers.
A simple, value for money hotel with all that is needed: comfy beds, clean and functional bathroom, soap and shampoo available, plentiful breakfast.
Very friendly receptionist; all staff were good-spirited and helpful.
The room will be tidied daily if you want to. However, like towels, there is no need to change bed-sheets every day – unless you like the idea of wasting laundry water on an arid island.
No loud music form the pool. Across the street is a pleasant bar which, although it may play music till 1 am (a) it’s not rave-techno-thump-thump-thump stuff, and (b) the nice owner will turn it down earlier is you ask politely.
Will happily go back 🙂
- Close to a fantastic beach, bars shops and restaurants nearby!
You can use the pool from the Hotel next to the Hostel
- The Hotel is basic, as we were in the annix but it is beside the beach, the staff and management were lovely as my daughter is 25 weeks pregnant and honestly they couldn’t of done enough for her , extra pillows, a fan, fruit , well done , we enjoyed our stay that were planning on going back .?.You can hire a fridge.
- Good place! 24h check in was very important for us. We had private bathroom. It was clean in the room. Very good breakfast was included. It was easy to find a parking spot nearby at free public parking along the street.
- 160 m from a beach (pebbles), another 250 m to a long, sandy one.
At the hostel, every room comes with a balcony. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hair dryer. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Alcudia is 22 miles from That`s me. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Great location, very nice and friendly staff, beach accessories for free
- Close to beach and restaurants, and nice staff, althougt I complainted about the lack of TV.
- La decoración era moderna. Era bastante pequeño pero bien. Teníamos una terraza bastante grande. Puedes poner la lavadora (te cobran adicional) y hay hinchables para playa y sombrillas que se podían utilizar, cosa que está bien para ahorrarte un dinerito allí en comprarte sombrillas o flotadores. La ubicación está bastante bien, es una zona más tranquila que la zona sur, con un montón de tiendas en el paseo marítimo que está a dos minutos del hostal andando. La playa es cristalina también. Hay un montón de calas cerca para visitar.
Die Lage ist perfekt. Zum Strand sind es nur 2 Minuten. Es gibt viele Shops, Kaffees und Restaurant an der Promenade. Wir haben immer einen Parkplatz in der Straße gefunden. In der Nähe gibt es kein Hotel mit nervigem und lautem Showprogramm!
Gute Cocktailbars und Discotheken sind ebenfalls zu Fuss erreichbar.
An der Rezeption bekommt man gute Restaurant-Tipps.
TIPP von der Rezeption: mit dem Fahrrad der Promenade entlang, zum Naturschutzgebiet – zum Türmchen Fotos machen und weiter bis nach Sa Coma zum Eis essen – TRAUMHAFT!!!
Sehr schöne Zimmer und super nette Leute die das Hostel führen 🙂
Hat uns sehr gut gefallen.
Es gibt nichts auszusetzen.
bed Urban Hostel
At the hostel, all rooms have a balcony. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Alcudia is 22 miles from bed Urban Hostel. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Embat – alberg juvenil
You will find a cash machine at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. The hostel also offers bike hire. Palma de Mallorca is 18 mi from Embat Hostel, while El Arenal is 13 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 14 mi from the property.
Parking is available in the small village. The best way is to park the car on the main street as it could be confusing to find your way through the narrow streets
- Price of accomodation, small towel included, cleaning
Montuiri is beautiful cozy town and the hostel itself is good choice if you want to get away from the crowds and party
Not a typical hostel, dont expect to meet travellers, no communal space only empty restaurant/bar
For a few nights good choice if you want to explore the island.
- Very helpful staff, pleasant and peaceful surroundings
- The ho(s)tel is in beautiful Montuirï, a very old town which is mostly inhabitated by locals. there’s a supermarket right around the corner and the people were very nice, even if there were some language barriers from time to time
- Staff helpful
Top Hostels In Manacor Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Manacor Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Manacor Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Manacor Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!