5 Best Hostels To Stay In Mae On Chiang Mai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Mae On Chiang Mai Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Mae On Chiang Mai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mae On Chiang Mai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mae On Chiang Mai Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Mae On Chiang Mai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Mae On Chiang Mai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Mae On Chiang Mai Province:
Love is coffee time
Love is Coffee TIme offers a 24-hour front desk as well as free WiFi. All units have a desk.Guests at Love is coffee time will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ban Rong, like cycling.Chiang Mai is 6.8 miles from the accommodation, while Mae Rim is 13.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai International Airport, 7.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
A-Ga-Pe Coffee Bar Restaurant&Hostel
Located 4 miles from Chiang Mai Bus Station in Chiang Mai, A-Ga-Pe Coffee Bar Restaurant&Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Chiang Mai Night Bazaar is 4.4 miles from A-Ga-Pe Coffee Bar Restaurant&Hostel, and Tha Pae Gate is 5 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Good place with friendly staff. Beautiful location by lake. Quiet place that is good for relaxation. Great food as well, got served what the chef wanted to serve me, but the food was always awesome! Lunch is 50 Bath
When you find out that the hyper-touristic Chiang Mai is not a place you enjoy or plan from beginning to have a quiet relaxing stay – then this is definitely your spot. A peaceful place away from the city buzz with a bit of country-side feeling. The fresh and clean back-yard cottage you will be staying in is just on the bank of a small lake. And there is a sun-terrasse on the roof!
The nearest local village centre with a marketplace, shops and a foodcourt is almost 2 km away. Distance to closest 7-eleven is about 1 km. But the hosts will gladly take you with them to supermarket if you ask 🙂 Actually you don’t even need to leave because you can get very delicious authentic thai meals served for lunch (and I suppose also for dinner) to a good price. I booked a 2 nights stay and extended over a week.
- Everything excellent! The owner and staff are extremely nice and welcoming and they will go out of their way to make your stay perfect (literally, they will pick you up by car). The place is quiet, a bit outside the city, but it’s well worth it, and no problem if you rent a motorbike/car. Great value for money.
- Awesome place with super kind and helpful hosts.They took the trouble to send us to the old city, night markets and airport without any charge. Definitely no regrets staying here when we were in Chiang Mai!
- Seamless airport pickup, The grounds. The coffee shop. The solitude of the rooms.
Featuring free WiFi, Faikham Hostel offers accommodations in Chiang Mai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Chiang Mai Night Bazaar is 1.1 miles from Faikham Hostel, and Chiang Mai Bus Station is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 3.1 miles from Faikham Hostel.
No reviews yet.
119Hostel offers accommodations in Chiang Mai.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Chiang Mai Bus Station is 1.1 miles from 119Hostel, and Chiang Mai Night Bazaar is 1.3 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Railway Park Hostel
Railway Park Hostel is located in Chiang Mai, 1.6 miles from Tha Pae Gate and 1.9 miles from Wat Chiang Man.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.City Art & Cultural Center is 2.1 miles from Railway Park Hostel, and Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is 2.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 3.7 miles from Railway Park Hostel.
The owners were absolutely lovely and super friendly. It was a 7 minute walk to the train station, so it was easy when it was time for me to leave to get there.
It’s about a half hour walk to the night Bazaar downtown, which isn’t horrible and I would just grab a tuk tuk back at the end of the evening after visiting with friends and we’d all go our separate ways.
The dorm and washrooms were extremely clean and well kept, the bed was very comfy too!
The owners and their cat were super sweet, very much a homey vibe going on, I’ll definitely be back whenever I return to Chiang Mai.
Very friendly staff, We felt like home. When we arrive late at night there was nothing open to have dinner And the owner take us to a restaurant in his own car.
- Pom was an excellent host. Very clean, brand new facility. Great location if need train or bus.
- new clean hostel dorm. close to the trainstation. free coffee and fruits.
- This hostel almost felt like a homestay. Miss Pom and Mr Sen welcomed me to their hostel late at night despite being shut for deep cleaning. This is something they do once a month. Therefore, the place is super clean and the beds are comfortable and wide with their own curtains. Personal plug sockets and lamps are also included which is an added bonus. Perfectly situated near the railway station and the night market.
- The owners were absolutely lovely and super friendly. It was a 7 minute walk to the train station, so it was easy when it was time for me to leave to get there.
Top Hostels In Mae On Chiang Mai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Mae On Chiang Mai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Mae On Chiang Mai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Mae On Chiang Mai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!