5 Best Hostels To Stay In Los Valverde Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Valverde Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Los Valverde Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Valverde Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Valverde Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Los Valverde Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Los Valverde Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Los Valverde Andalucía:
Conviven Albergue Ecocultural
Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountain or lake. All rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The municipal swimming pool is located near the property. Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling and canoeing. Málaga is 19 mi from Conviven Albergue Ecocultural, while Torremolinos is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 23 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
All rooms come with a shower. Some rooms have a balcony with sea views. Guests have access to free WiFi throughout the hotel.The on-site restaurant serves lunch and dinner. The terrace has a conservatory.The property is 10 minutes’ walk from Nerja’s famous Balcón de Europa Viewpoint. With easy access to the A7 Motorway, the Marazul is an hour’s drive from Málaga Airport.
- Very close to beach, restaurants and town bus stop right outside. Does a great breakfast.
- Great location. Overall property is great, we had a lovely balcony.
- The stuff they’re quite nice and the location it is very useful for any options to go around Nerja.
- The wifi was not available all the time, this was the only thing that was annoying
Great location, only 5 minutes from beach, really good size room for the price . Having patio was icing on the cake?
Great shower & bathroom good size.
Easy Nerja Hostel
Each private room or dormitory room comes with a fan. There is either a private bathroom or access to shared bathroom facilities.An airport shuttle service can be organized for you, and reception offers currency exchange and a tour desk.Malaga Airport is 43 mi from the property, while Burriana Beach is a 15-minute walk away.
- Great location. Double bed room was comparably big. Kitchen avaiable. Friendly staff.
- Nice,welcoming staff. Perfect location. Clean fresh bedding and towels. Guys do everything to make your stay pleasant and comfortable.
- The staff were absolutely amazing from Katy the Czech girl and the French and Icelandic girls were so friendly.
- The room was clean and comfortable. There was a friendly, positive atmosphere – I liked the ethos of recycling and sharing of kitchen facilities. The building was a lovely traditional Andalucean town house with balcony over the street, though see below(!)
- Communal kitchen was a nice place to sit and talk to people of different nationalities and share their travelling experiences. The bedroom was spacious with a comfortable bed and good clean linen. .
Torre de la Victoria Hostel
Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Rincón de la Victoria, like windsurfing and diving.Malaga is 8 miles from Torre de la Victoria Hostel, while Torremolinos is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Easy to access, very friendly staff, with kitchen and terrace
- I liked the little balcony that was in the room! The room and bathrooms were pretty clean as well as the kitchen! This is a guesthouse so not a hostel environment and this town is pretty quiet when I went ( late September ). Great day trip From Malaga !
- La habitación privada estaba en el piso de abajo y no le daba directamente el sol, por lo que no hacía nada de calor y se podía dormir. Las ventanas tienen mosquiteras y hay ventilador de techo. Se puede aparcar sin ningún problema y la playa está a unos 10-15 minutos a pie. Los baños siempre estaban limpios.
- Hola.dwsde el.primer momento el trato fue genial …el.sitio tranquilo para descansar y muy serquita de todos para repetir
- Es muy acogedor. Está situado en una zona muy tranquila y cerca del centro. Trato del personal excelente. Camas bastantes cómodas, no se escuchan ruidos, tiene terraza en el balcón de la habitación. Fácil acceso con aparcamiento en la misma calle.
Malaga Beach Holidays
Cycling and fishing are among the activities that guests of the hostel can find nearby.Malaga is 7 miles from Malaga Beach Holidays, while Torremolinos is 13 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 11 miles away.
- The staff was really really nice, welcoming and helpfull.
Really nice place in Malaga!! Awesome location near the beach and easy to reach by bus.
The staff was really friendly and helpful in everything needed 🙂
- The Place could not be better, it is directly at the Ocean and you can decide between two different beach-areas. The centre of Malaga is a short way, too. Further more the accommodation is different than other Hotels, but in a very very good way. You can enjoy your self and have fun with the Staff. The Staff is so attentive, they are always happy and make you smiling and they treat the guests like a part of their Family! When you have some questions or problems, for sure they are the first who will help you! All in all it was one of our best holidays and if you chooce this accommodation you will be more than happy :)!
- I like the location is close to the beach, and the hosts are nice and helpfull. The breakfast was delicious.
- The house is located in a good neighbourhood with great access to two beaches within an 8-minute walk. There are is a small supermarket and some restaurants within a 10-minute walking distance. The hosts are super nice and do their best to please you within their means. There was air conditioning in our room which is essential for the summer.
Top Hostels In Los Valverde Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Los Valverde Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Valverde Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Los Valverde Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!