5 Best Hostels To Stay In Lomo Bermejo Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Lomo Bermejo Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Lomo Bermejo Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lomo Bermejo Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lomo Bermejo Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Lomo Bermejo Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Lomo Bermejo Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Lomo Bermejo Tenerife:
Albergue Montes de Anaga
The hostel has nine rooms, of 2, 4 and 6 seats. The facilities are adapted for disabled guests and are aimed at all types of public: hikers, organized groups, tourists, students, associations and athletes who love nature.The property has a living room and dining room, TV and Internet room. There is also a terrace with barbecue. A laundry area and storage for materials and bicycles is offered.We offer you the possibility to enjoy the tranquility offered by a unique environment, the Anaga Rural Park and to participate in our unforgettable activities.
The most amazing thing about this property is the view, since it’s up in the mountains it feels like you can see the whole island from the patio.
During my stay I had a four person room, but had the whole thing to myself the entirety of my stay.
- Above all, it should be emphasized that it is a hostel or a mountain hut, so one cannot expect the comfort and amenities of a 4-star hotel. But for the lovers of nature and hikers it is the ideal accommodation in the middle of the Anaga Rural Park. I recommend a car, bus connections are limited. The place is beautiful, in good weather with great views of the Anaga Mountains and the south coast. We spent 3 nights in the hostel, the room was OK, clean, breakfast and dinner tasty, friendly staff. They provide bed linen in the hostel, but not towels and toiletries, you need to have your own. Great value for the money.
- Nice mountain chalet in Anaga mountain with comfotable accommodation, tasty meal in its restaurant and amazing view of the sea and mountain from the terrace. The all staff are kind, friendly and helpful.
- Great location in the middle of the Anaga Rural Parc, amazing views, helpful staff, tasty breakfast, several parking lots. We fully enjoyed our stay.
- Great mountain getaway. Good location for countless hikes. There are buses but it was much easier with a car. Veronica was such a helpful and accommodating hostess! The meals were economical and yummy!
- The most amazing thing about this property is the view, since it’s up in the mountains it feels like you can see the whole island from the patio.
All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Every room has a shared bathroom with a bath. The rooms are equipped with a seating area.The property has a fitness center.Tenerife Trade Fair is 1.4 miles from Wanderlust Hostel, while Candelaria University Hospital is 2.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B La Laguna
Accommodations has bunk beds or single beds, and access to shared bathroom facilities.There are barbecue facilities and a vending machine for drinks. B&B La Laguna includes a shared lounge and kitchen, as well as luggage storage and lockers. The patio has fruit trees and you can pick fruit for a snack or to make juices.Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 6.8 mi from La Laguna and Tenerife North Airport is 1.9 mi away.
- I was late in and the lady running it waited up and came out to meet me when the taxi pulled up, gave me a full tour, and was generally one of the best hosts ever. Very clean, comfy, and great location in is Laguna . If I’m back in Tenerife North I’ll be staying again.
This is a great place to stay. Chiara is so welcoming and attentive to help you appreciate Tenerife that it made my stay a great experience. There is a very large kictchen you can use, and when I was there the trees in the patio were loaded with oranges and lemons that we could pick. Just a great stay!
- Very good location and comfortable place. Even though I had to check out very early, they prepared the breakfast so I could take by myself before leaving.
- Warm welcome and helpfulness of the stuff, friendly atmosphere. Breakfast was varied and tasty. Lots of space to hang out in the living/dining room plus out in the patio.
the little details!
The delicious full breakfast was already set at 5am so I could enjoy it before my flight.
Also the flexibility and help with my booking.
The beautiful terrace.
La Terrera Youth Hostel
Guests have access to a wardrobe and a shared bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided.Continental breakfast is daily served. There is a shared terrace with outdoor furniture and a small garden. Guests can also enjoy a games room and a libraryA wide variety of bars and restaurants can be found in the area. 2,300 feet from the hostel, there is a tram stop with connection to Santa Cruz. Tenerife North Airport is only 1.9 mi from the property.
- The private room I stayed in was very peaceful, the location is good.
- very friendly staff, cozy room, generous breakfast…
- The staff is super nice, the coffee in the morning was beautiful, the whole hostel is super cool with really good energy 🙂
Stayed there for one night before the morning flight, everything was ok.
Staff helped me with taxi order.
- The people who were there were interesting with free sports in their hearts
At the hostel, all rooms include a patio with a mountain view. With a shared bathroom, certain units at Patio Hostel also feature a garden view. The hostel has a welcoming patio with a seating and chill out area.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire is available at the accommodations.Catedral San Cristobal de La Laguna is 2,300 feet from Patio Hostel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 1.9 mi from the property.
The guys were really helpful and kind, always up for a good chat even in the mornings.
The house is a restored ancient Canarian house, where one can feel the essence of La Laguna.
The rooms where nice and clean.
The staff was kind.
The location was marvelous.
- El precio de 10 y el desayuno increíble. Los host fueron muy amables y además, todo estaba muy limpio y cuidado con detalle. Sólo estuve una noche ya que tenía el vuelo al día siguiente pero sin duda me hubiera quedado más tiempo porque me sentí como en casa.
Todo muy bien. El lugar, camas muy cómodas, el desayuno completo y variado y sobretodo el personal, excelente trato, desde el primer minuto hasta el último!
Everything was great. Comfortable beds, good breakfast with many possibilities, excellent staff, I will repeat for sure!!!
- es war alles perfekt. super nette Inhaber die einem alles erzählt und geholfen haben. Das Hostel sieht in echt viel besser aus wie auf den Bildern. Es ist dort richtig sauber und die Terrasse ist total gemütlich.
- The guys were really helpful and kind, always up for a good chat even in the mornings.
Top Hostels In Lomo Bermejo Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Lomo Bermejo Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Lomo Bermejo Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Lomo Bermejo Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!