5 Best Hostels To Stay In Lebrija Santander – Top Hotel Reviews
Lebrija Santander is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Lebrija Santander. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lebrija Santander. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lebrija Santander. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Lebrija Santander right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Lebrija Santander with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Lebrija Santander:
Hostal Rural Chitota
Located in Bucaramanga in the region of Santander, 12 miles from Piedecuesta, Hostal Rural Chitota features an outdoor pool and water sports facilities. The hostel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 6 miles from Hostal Rural Chitota.
- The owner is super friendly and there to help for everything you may need. The room was all for me and the property was well kept in general. It’s a quiet place, not far from Bucaramanga but far enough not to be in the city, before reaching the villages nearby (Matanza, Suratà etc). Be careful when you explain where you need to get, the place is not well known by the bus driver: you need to stop near the embalse.
- A hostal where you can just relax an feel at home in a beautiful surrounding outside of town. A fresh made orange juice was served at arrival wich couldn’t be more perfect after a long night on a bus. ENJOY!
- I traveled for years and this is one of my favorite hostels. Perfect nature and a beautiful river a few meters away, while being close enough to travel daily to Bucaramnga. The couple who own the place are super friendly and helpful. Your home away from home+ Nature, what else can you ask for? 🙂
- Muy cómodo excelente sitió para descansar y salir de la rutina las personas muy atentas y agradables muy recomendado
Lieu magique coupé de toute l’agitation de Bucaramanga mais à seulement 15 minutes du centre en bus ou en taxi… L’accueil y est plus que chaleureux ! Je recommande vivement cette auberge ; j’y ai passé un très bon séjour et j’y retournerai avec grand plaisir !
Le bruit de l’eau qui coule dans la rivière et des oiseaux au réveil ne fait qu’ajouter du charme à cet hôtel.
Hotel Fike offers accommodations in Bucaramanga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. Piedecuesta is 10 miles from Hotel Fike, and Matanza is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 5 miles from Hotel Fike.
- Awesome staff, they do really good recommendations of what to do in the city, also the location of the hotel is great
- It’s a designy modern kind of hostel that also has private rooms. We felt very comfortable there. Breakfast on the lovely terrace was nice. Probably the best and savest area in town. Great cute restaurant with local food down the street that we liked a lot.
- Definitely more of a hostel than hotel, which I loved. Perfect location in a more upscale neighborhood of Buca, close to really good restaurants/cafes and nightlife. Comfortable bed. Outlets next to each bed. Good inside and outside common areas. Jacuzzi (didn’t use it). Free breakfast. Friendly and accommodating staff. Hot water showers. Would definitely stay again.
- The location was the best, a rather fancy neighborhood and just next to a party district, the place is incredibly tidy, comfortable beds, nice terrace, worth the few extra pennies. It was a nice experience overall
- It’s a beautiful place, but it was zero atmosphere.
One of our best sellers in Bucaramanga! Located in Bucaramanga, 11 miles from Piedecuesta, Kasa Guane features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 4.3 miles from Kasa Guane.
- Very clean and well equipped. Staff was friendly. Breakfast included. Event nights including salsa classes.
Plugs next to the bed
4 bed dorm had it’s own bathroom
- Love it, love it, love it. By far one of the nicest hostels I’ve spent the night at, cheap, clean, even the dorms have their own bathroom, there’s a lovely terrace, the staff is friendly and ready to give any advice on how to improve your experience in Bucaramanga, the hostel itself is full of incredibly useful tourist information. The location is great, right next to the public university which you can visit. I just loved staying here.
- Good kitchen, staff really helped us out with everything and room was nice
- I didn’t stay long, but there is a rooftop bar really nice 🙂
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fundacomun offers accommodations in Floridablanca.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bucaramanga is 1.8 miles from Fundacomun, and Piedecuesta is 8 miles away. Palonegro Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Casa Blanca
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Casa Blanca offers accommodations in Bucaramanga, just 7 miles from Piedecuesta.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom.The hostel also provides car rental. Matanza is 19 miles from Hostal Casa Blanca, and Barichara is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Lebrija Santander Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Lebrija Santander to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Lebrija Santander but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Lebrija Santander. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!