5 Best Hostels To Stay In Las Bovetes Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Bovetes Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Las Bovetes Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Bovetes Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Bovetes Valencia Community. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Las Bovetes Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Las Bovetes Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Las Bovetes Valencia Community:
Youth Hostel Jávea
Simply decorated, the dormitory rooms have bunk beds and bed sheets. Towels can be rented on site and lockers are available. Guests have access to shared bathrooms.The shared kitchen features an oven and a ceramic stove, as well as a dining area. A laundry service is available for a fee.Many outdoor activities are possible in the area, such as surfing, sailing, kayaking, hiking and climbing. The staff can provide information on these activities and they also rent out snorkeling equipment and underwater cameras.Guests can visit the Marine Reserve at Cabo de San Antonio, a 15-minute drive away. Alicante Airport can be reached in an hour’s drive.
- Anna, Jon, Daniel,Claire – exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable, really welcoming. Beautiful old house in great location in heart of old town. Highly recommended.
- This hostel was one of the best I’ve stayed in. The kitchen blew me away because it is so well designed and equipped for hostel use. The common areas are very clean and comfortable, as are the rooms. Big lockers for your bags and lots of space in the rooms. Friendly and helpful staff who gave me great recommendations about visiting the beaches – I’d recommend the kayaking at Granadella. Big clean bathrooms. Strong wifi. Would stay again for sure.
Great place. Very modern and comfortable with friendly and helpful staff!
Close to a bus stop that takes to the beach!
- In the old part of town, lots of history in the are, close to markets. Great location, really well set up, fabulous kitchen staff could not have been more helpful. safe lock up draws under the bunks.
The empaty of all staff , their professionalism and attention to costumers, not only to me but to others too.The mix between a totally rearrangement of the building itself adapted to nowadays with the old furniture some historic, pieces with many value.Great kitchen, many solutions available there, great “living room” and outside deck.
Worths definetly the money payed and its very well situated.The private parking is very important specially if you get a day of street market.A great option.A future reference for shure.
At the hostel, the rooms come with a closet. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while some rooms here will provide you with a patio.Casa Antiquary offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.The area is popular for cycling and fishing.Benidorm is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Gandía is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 49 miles from Casa Antiquary.
No reviews yet.
Mar i Vent
There is a dining area which offers daily set menus and options for guest with special diets. Guests can also use a microwave and toaster to prepare their own food.Many water sports are offered on the beach by the hostel.Valencia can be reached in an hour’s drive, while Terra Mítica Theme Park is around 50 minutes’ away by car.
- Its almost on the beach and every day was hot. Whats not to like? Got a sea view room for the 1st time. No kitesurfers on the beach. Found the new development by oliva and the 1 storey holiday cottages.
- Very good place to relax just in front of a wonderful beach.😊
- The staff were really amazing.. helping us as much as possible.. all for extraordinary good value
- El trato del personal excelen una amabilidad 100℅100 Vamos encantada me he quedado con todo el personal del albergue.. Recomendable
- La atención prestada por parte del personal, un trato muy cercano. Cualquier duda o aclaración te la resuelven muy amablemente. Rosa muy trabajadora y responsable. Y su compañera Empar también muy amable y servicial.
You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. There is also a cafeteria and dining area.Benidorm is 17 mi from La Marina, while Calpe is 5.6 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 47 mi from La Marina.
No reviews yet.
Casa Marina Suites
All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. All rooms include a shared bathroom and a hair dryer.A à la carte breakfast is served every morning at the property.Casa Marina Suites has an outdoor pool.Benidorm is 16 miles from the accommodation, while Gandía is 25 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 45 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Las Bovetes Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Las Bovetes Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Bovetes Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Las Bovetes Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!