5 Best Hostels To Stay In La Zarzuela Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
La Zarzuela Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Zarzuela Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Zarzuela Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Zarzuela Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Zarzuela Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Zarzuela Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In La Zarzuela Andalucía:
Factory Rooms Barbate
Tangier is 29 miles from the hostel, while Tarifa is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 39 miles from Factory Rooms Barbate.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Casa Arco Iris (Playa)
All air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Casa Arco Iris (Playa) have a colorful decoration and offer mountain or sea views. They all feature a flat-screen TV, and an private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided, and ironing facilities are available on request at reception.Numerous bars, restaurants and supermarkets can be found within 5 minutes’ walk.Hostal Casa Arco Iris (Playa) is on the Costa de la Luz Coast, 1.2 mi east of Cape Trafalgar and 20 minutes’ drive from Vejer de la Frontera. The closest airport is in Jerez de la Frontera, 1 hour by car from the property.
- It was all pretty good and like having the pool, which was protected from the wind
- -swimming pool; nice breakfast (Could be a bit bigger but they give you more if you ask); great location and area; excellent views from the rooftop
- La paz la tranquilidad los desayunos y el personal qué lleva la casa
- Lo mejor el trato tan cercano de Ines y Silvia, superamables. Las istalaciones son tan acogedoras q parece q estas en tu casa, la zona muy tranquila y la ubicacion es ideal xq esta a un paso de la playa. Muchas gracias por vuestras atenciones chicas.
- El trato excelente y muy cuidado Muy detallista y confortable todo Una puesta de sol inolvidable
South Hostel Tarifa – Kite Service Center
The large bright dormitories have wooden floors and sleep up to 6, 8 or 10 people. All have bunk beds and shared bathroom facilities. One of the dormitories has a private patio.South Tarifa – Hostel Service Center has 3 communal TV lounges, as well as a terrace with live music during the day. There is also a kitchen and dining room available for guests. Laundry service and lockers rental are also available.Luggage storage is offered and an ironing and dry cleaning service is available. The tour desk can arrange bicycle rental. South Tarifa – Hostel Service Center offers windsurfing, snorkeling and diving lessons as well as equipment for rent.
- I had to say that I was thinking that I would find a filthy place and I found exactly the opposite. The place was pretty clean, it was really nice decorated. Rooms were ok, my bathroom was pretty close and the breakfast was better than expected.
- Nice decoration an design. Some cool people working in the the staff.
- Adequate folks around. First hostel without redneck neighbors.
The thing I like most of this Hostel is the Energy.. calm and cool! Full of kitesurfers, that is something that I loved, personally, is cheap and close to the city centre of Tarifa. In front of the Hostel you have a long nice beach where you can practise some kitesurf and enjoy a beautiful sunset in the evening. The breakfast is included and is a nice one! When I’ll come back to Tarifa I’ll definitely come back here as well. Thanks!
A special thanks to Lorenzo that was really kind with me 🙂 See you Guys!
- Friendly stuff! Nice breakfast and nice place to have drinks !
Hostal Francisco Alferez
The Francisco Alferez’s restaurant serves homemade Andalusian cuisine and specializes in fish and seafood.Hostal Francisco Alferez is 4.3 mi from Conil de la Frontera and 31 mi from Cádiz. Jerez Airport is around an hour’s drive away. Local area information is available from reception.
The hotel’s ten metres from a lovely beach and the restaurant is very good, albeit a bit pricey (the breakfast, which is extra, is a bit sparse).
Having explored the resort, the hotel looks like the nicest in the area.
All in all we enjoyed our stay on this part of the Atlantic coast.
- The position was excellent – the view from the balcony wonderful
Hotel room was basic but clean and offering a great view of the beach.
Really friendly staff.
One of the best restaurants I have eaten in anywhere in the world.Both lunch and dinner excellent and great value.
- Terrace with view over the sea; Location just over the beach; restaurant/food; staff and owners very friendly
- Amazing location, super staff, incredible views with sunsets to die for
- The hotel’s ten metres from a lovely beach and the restaurant is very good, albeit a bit pricey (the breakfast, which is extra, is a bit sparse).
Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom with a shower.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In La Zarzuela Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Zarzuela Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Zarzuela Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Zarzuela Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!