5 Best Hostels To Stay In La Puebla de Castro Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Puebla de Castro Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Puebla de Castro Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Puebla de Castro Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Puebla de Castro Aragon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Puebla de Castro Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Puebla de Castro Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In La Puebla De Castro Aragon:
Albergue Casa Salinas
Some units feature views of the mountain or lake. Free WiFi is available at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including canoeing and hiking.Benasque is 29.2 miles from Albergue Casa Salinas, while Cerler is 29.2 miles from the property.
Cute and friendly donkeys!
Very nice house situated on the beautiful lake, surrounded by nature. Super nice and helpful host.
Absolutely wonderful place
- Beautiful, secluded, mysterious surroundings. Ruins to explore, lakes to swim in. Great dirt roads for motorbiking. Great hiking trails. Very friendly and personable staff to look after you. Felt like a stay at an old friend’s house rather than a hostel.
- Paisaje espectacular con pueblos abandonados los cuales son una auténtica reliquia. Respecto el albergue, está muy bien conservado con posibilidad de comer en el restaurante (15€ menú) o cocinar en una pequeña cocina en el exterior.
- Desde el matrimonio que lo lleva, a la tranquilidad del sitio, y la casa en perfecto estado. Todo genial
- La predisposició per par de les persones que porten la casa, vam arribar molt tard i sense haver encarregat sopar, ens ho vam posar molt fàcil.
- Cute and friendly donkeys!
All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Huesca is 22 miles from Casa Jabonero, while Aínsa is 18 miles from the property.
- We had the room on the top floor. It was exactly as in the pictures, beautiful, lots of room and very new and clean.
Central location in Alquezar. Easy to walk anywhere. We had 2 nights and good weather; were able to go wherever we wanted.
Room was tidy, had en suite toilet and shower; beds very comfortable. We slept very well. Our stay included breakfast which consisted of fresh squeezed Orange juice, coffee or tea, toast, and a selection of muffins. Free, on site parking, too.
- Very pleasant manager, comfortable bed. Very clean. Quiet. Provided hot chocolate for breakfast on request.
- The village of Alquézar is a wonderful place to visit and Casa Jabonero is perfectly placed to allow exploration. The owners were very friendly and as helpful as possible given their lack of English and our lack of Spanish.
- The place was amazing, quality-price was excellent, I would really recommend this to anyone!
At the hostel, rooms are equipped with a patio. Selected rooms contain a kitchenette with a microwave. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at Crux Albergue will be able to enjoy activities in and around Adahuesca, like hiking.Huesca is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Aínsa is 20 miles away.
- It is an amazing place located in a beautiful village. Will stay there if ever again in the region.
- Really lovely people running this place, beautiful building and nice surrounding countryside.
Affordable place with very welcoming hosts.
Beds are very comfortable 🙂
Thank you 😀
- Great building. Nice and calm location. Very nice personnel.
Les lits ( le dortoir dns sa globalité) ont été fabriqués par le proprio,les matelas sont de grandes qualité. La déco est super sympa, les locaux sont très propres. L’atmosphere se degageant des lieux est vraiment bonne.
Les proprios de l’auberge sont forts sympathiques, acceuillants et accessibles.
Albergue de Benabarre
The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing and canoeing. Aínsa is 28 miles from Albergue de Benabarre, while Barbastro is 18.6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Tantaka – Albergue Los Meleses
There is a garden area, a bar and a chill-out area. The kitchen offers a là carte menu with various healthy options.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking. Aínsa is 18 miles from Tantaka – Albergue Los Meleses, while Boltaña is 18.6 miles away.
Fantastic place great experience lovely people. We had the set dinner great value for money and delicious Gorgeous dogs too.
Thank you for an amazing time.
- La ubicación muy cerca de Alquezar, es ideal para ir caminando.
- Accueil agréable, Lieu très calme (du fait qu’on était seul) et bien situé (au centre de tout les lieux à visiter), petit déjeuné copieux avec du choix
- La tranquilidad y el trato recibido y también la comida
- Bett bequem, schöner Parkplatz, könnte noch etwas gepflegt werden
- Fantastic place great experience lovely people. We had the set dinner great value for money and delicious Gorgeous dogs too.
Top Hostels In La Puebla De Castro Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Puebla de Castro Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Puebla de Castro Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Puebla de Castro Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!