5 Best Hostels To Stay In La Medida Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
La Medida Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Medida Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Medida Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Medida Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Medida Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Medida Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In La Medida Tenerife:
La casita de Estrella
Located within 1.8 miles of Punta Larga Shopping Centre, La casita de Estrella in Candelaria features a number of amenities including a garden and a terrace. All rooms feature a kitchen and a shared bathroom. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.The rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La casita de Estrella.Tenerife Norte Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Clean bathroom and good shower. Fairly comfortable bunk beds. Lots of pots, pans and other kitchen utilities
- The place is very quiet with a ocean view from the sitting area. The staff is very accomodating. Relaxed and open minded people!
- Great local place. Hope to come back, liked a lot atmosphere and owner
- The staff was friendly, but you didn’t see them that often. It’s not far from a bus stop going to Santa Cruz (20-30 minutes), but it’s right beside Caletillas a small town with cheap restaurants. The beds are nice, the kitchen and bathroom are nice.
- Жил один в пустом хостеле. Хозяйка доброжелательная. Всё объяснила, показала. Спал как ребёнок. Кровать и белье отличные. WiFi стабильный. Магазин и остановка автобуса недалеко.
Tenerife Climbing House
Located in Lomo de Arico, Tenerife Climbing House has barbecue facilities and garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the hostel, every room includes a closet. Some rooms have a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge.Playa de las Americas is 25 miles from Tenerife Climbing House. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.
- People that work here and travelers that stay here are very friendly. We stayed in a double room and liked everything. The shower is hot and the view from the terrace is great:)
- Very clean and well organised! Enjoyed our stay, will definitely return for more climbing!! Recommend that you have a car when you are staying here as it in a small rural town 🙂
- Very nice place! The hosts are very friendly and the place is so nice!
- The people who work there are really nice.Its a very good location to meet climbing people.They have a great rooftop terrace which should be amazing when the weathers is nice.
The best hostel I’ve ever stayed at.
Nice clean rooms, garden, terrace with beautiful view.
From there you can easily access a lot of great places to climb.
But the best part is people. If you are a climber, you can easily find a way to communicate almost with everyone in there, maybe even make some friends.
Also I took a course for beginners there and really enjoyed it.
Located in La Orotava, Hostel Tenerife features free bikes, BBQ area and free WiFi. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge. The property has a shared kitchen and a tour desk for guests.At the hostel, rooms have a closet. Hostel Tenerife provides certain units with mountain views, and every room includes a shared bathroom.Puerto de la Cruz is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Great host with excellent recommendations for the whole island.
- Jens was warm and welcoming. He’s more than happy to show people around. As a former journalist, he knows tons about the island – just ask him!
- A really great hostel with good vibes. Met a lot of nice and helpful people and the host was superfriendly. Orotava is a nice old town, close to the Teide and Puerto Cruz. There is everything there you need for a comfortable stay. I decided to stay even longer than planned.
- Little cozy hostel with everything we needed. The host was nice, showed us the place, gave us tips where to go in Orotava even have us plenty of tips where to go in Tenerife, what to visit and what to avoid. Great place to stay!
- The host is very Kind and gives you hints for your trips. You can Rente hiking Boots, bikes and fishing Rod for free.
Puerto Nest Hostel
Facing the beachfront in Puerto de la Cruz, Puerto Nest Hostel has a garden. The property is close to several noted attractions, around a 14-minute walk from San Felipe Castle and around 1.1 miles from Puerto de la Cruz Bus Station. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.Free WiFi is available to all guests, while selected rooms will provide you with a terrace.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Lake Martianez is 1.7 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 19 miles from Puerto Nest Hostel.
- The staff were excellent and really helpful. Located about 15-20 minutes walk from the bus stop. Good size lockers in each room. They let me store some luggage when I was away overnight.
- Lovely staff and amazing breakfast. They were baking fresh bread rolls, croissants and chocolate buns every day. Also variety of non-diary drinks available. Great place to relax on the rooftop. Certainly recommended 🙂
- Sturdy bunk beds, pleasant staff, wonderful view, daily trips
- Amazing breakfast for a little hostel. Easy to walk to from the main bus station, and located in a nice little spot nestled in a residential spot. Very close to the black sand beach and Loro Parque.
- Homemade rolls in the morning and beautiful location.
Granadilla Guest House Tenerife
Granadilla Guest House Tenerife is located in Granadilla de Abona and has barbecue facilities and a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides karaoke and a shared lounge.Rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom with a bath.Playa de las Americas is 15 miles from the hostel, while Los Cristianos is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 8 miles from Granadilla Guest House Tenerife.
- So different from a beach holiday. I booked one night but staying for on for a week now. I love the greenery and places to walk with no tourists. It’s great to see the real people of Tenerife. BBQ and karaoke day when I arrived. Had such a great time, thank you Steve and Paul for the entertainment and Matt for the BBQ. I hear Chilli night is not to be missed. Can’t wait.
- The view from the backyard, free coffee, helpful staff
- Very helpful staff. You can opt into dinner every night if you want – very cheap, very nourishing, washing up taken care of. The outside area is great. Inside it can get a bit cold even if the weather’s good but they light a stove fire every night.
- Lovely stay, welcomed by the staff, it was clean and had good transport links. nice to provide towels
- The staff were great very helpful and friendly. Warm relaxed comfortable environment with very clean affordable accommodation. Highly recommended to all walks of life. I will definitely return.
Top Hostels In La Medida Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Medida Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Medida Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Medida Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!