5 Best Hostels To Stay In La Depata Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
La Depata Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Depata Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Depata Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Depata Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Depata Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Depata Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In La Depata Asturias:
Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello
Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello is located in Bustiello and has a garden and a terrace. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a playground. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the hostel, rooms include a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain rooms at Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello also feature a balcony.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast. There’s an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of Spanish dishes.Gijón is 29 miles from Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello. Asturias Airport is 45 miles away.
- Very warm welcome from hosts, it felt like home. They helped me with all my questions and speak good English. Breakfast was freshly made, very local and had a lot of choices. Nice sitting area downstairs. The facility is not modern, however it has own charming atmosphere, which is very cosy and relaxing. Good value for money!
- The couple who run this place are brilliant. They are very warm, friendly and full of local information. They made our stay most enjoyable.
- Dulce and Prudence are the most helpful, kind and friendly hosts. This is a great youth hostel in an excellent location. Wild swimming on the doorstep is a bonus and the breakfast is excellent. Would happily stay here again.
- Witjout a doubt the nicest family run hostel I’ve ever stayed at. Kindness knows no language barriers and the husband and wife team went through amazing lengths to welcome us to their home and their community. Biker friendly, as the owner opened up the gated porch for my companion and I to safely store our bikes. The warm welcome was sincere, so much so that checking out was like saying goodbye to family. I can’t recommend staying here enough, the experience will touch your heart. Thank you so much for a wonderful last day in Spain.
- Absolutely loved the fresh home made breakfast. Best I have had. Home made yoghurt, home made jam, cakes…..home made everything. Couldn’t fault the hospitality. I was on foot and clear directions were given to me to get anywhere I wanted to go.
Albergue Turístico La Peregrina
Located in Oviedo, within 1.3 miles of Bullring and a 7-minute walk of Plaza de la Constitución, Albergue Turístico La Peregrina provides accommodations with free WiFi. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 0.7 miles from Plaza de España and around a 4-minute walk from Campoamor Theater. The property is close to popular attractions like State Tax Administration, Universtiy of Oviedo and Oviedo Cathedral.The rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. The shared bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hair dryer. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Oviedo Cathedral is half a mile from Albergue Turístico La Peregrina. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 29 miles from the accommodation.
- When we got to the office, they immediately upgraded us to a room with heat and hot water. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The room was small but very comfortable- there were towels, shower gel, and cups- so many amenities for such a good price! The location is also really great- it’s located right on the street with all the sidrerias (cider bars), which is what Oviedo is known for. We got housekeeping every day and had an overall great time!
Close to the main attractions.
At a few meters from the cider road.
- The receptionist was kind and friendly. There weren’t a lot of people during my stay so it was comfortable. The place was nice and clean. There was a hairdryer in the girls’ bathroom.
- Right on Gascona street. The most popular nightlife street in Oviedo. Easy access with keys and registering and leaving.
Every bed had a plug and a light, also most beds were separeted by curtains, giving extra privicy.
The toilets were spotless, very very clean
Albergue De Fayacaba
Located in Melendreros, Albergue De Fayacaba has free WiFi. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also has a restaurant and a terrace. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Gijón is 26 miles from Albergue De Fayacaba, while Oviedo is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 45 miles from the accommodation.
- Welcoming atmosphere, nice and friendly hosts! Amazing surrounding and view!
- The atmosphere was amazing, familiar and calm. They prepare a great dinner and breakfast. And the place where it is is simply stunning, in thr middle of a mountain and with fantastic view of the ehole valley.
- It was an amazing experience, living in this hostel at the top of a mountain. I recommend definitely if you want some fresh air. The holder is really sympathic.
- La calidad de las personas que lo gestionan y de las que se alojan en el
- Delle stelle così non le avevo mai viste. Una bellissima passeggiata comincia proprio davanti questo meraviglioso posto Incontrato. L’odore del pane caldo ci ha dato il buongiorno con sorrisi felici della coppia ospitante . Spero di tornare presto
El Campo de Petra
El Campo de Petra is located in Grado. Among the various facilities are a garden and a bar. Free WiFi is provided.Every room includes a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hostel.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near El Campo de Petra.Oviedo is 15 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 26 miles from the property.
Sehr nette Gastgeber
El trato de los dueños: Juanjo y Dolores, es de 10, nos ha echo sentir como en casa, y a parte de qué Asturias es precioso estar alojados en el Campo de Petra nos ha echo disfrutar mucho más del viaje.
Recomendable 100% . VOLVEREMOS.
Lo que más nos gustó fue el equipo humano que está detrás de El Campo de Petra. Dolo, Juanjo y Bea nos hicieron sentir que estábamos en familia.
- La amabilidad de los dueños y del personal te hace sentir como en casa. Nos recomendaron lugares que visitar y como llegar a ellos. El albergue está muy bien atendido y el desayuno es abundante y de calidad. Volveremos!!!
- Un trato exquisito y de los mejores desayunos que hemos probado…muy completo.
Top Hostels In La Depata Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Depata Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Depata Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Depata Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!