5 Best Hostels To Stay In Igualeja Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Igualeja Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Igualeja Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Igualeja Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Igualeja Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Igualeja Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Igualeja Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Igualeja Andalucía:
Albergue Los Molinos
Set in an old flour mill, Albergue Los Molinos is located 1.6 mi from Ronda City Center. This hostel offers free WiFi in all public areas, and shared barbecue facilities.This hostel offers beds in 4- and 6-bed dormitory rooms, including access to shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are provided.The property offers a shared lounge with a fireplace, bar, dining area, and games room. There is also a shuttle service available for an extra charge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking and canoeing.There are several bars, restaurants, and shops in Ronda, a 15-minute walk from Albergue Los Molinos. Ronda Train Station is 1.8 mi from the property, and Grazalema Nature Reserve is a 20-minute walk away.
- The view from outside the hostel is unbelievable… and if your daring you can hike all the way up to the waterfall under the bridge. So nice ?
- Location! Loved being down below the town by the river. Loved the cozy fire. The owners were very sweet. I just wish I spoke Spanish.
- The location of the hostel is quite picturesque. The rooms were quite nice from inside and had all the amenities.
- The bunks are the best! They are solid and you don’t feel the person above flopping around. I didn’t even know there was a gal in the bunk above me until the following morning. I’ve been staying in dorms for two weeks and have not had a single night’s good sleep. Here I was finally able to get good sleep in a room with 6 other people! Of course I had ear plugs but overall the other people that stayed here were very respectful. The people that run the place are very friendly and accommodating. The food was good and a much better value than anything I had in town. The location is very quiet and relaxing and has an epic view of the bridge.
- The staff are friendly and the view is breayh taking
Casa Duende del Tajo
Offering 3 terraces with stunning views of the Puente Nuevo Bridge and the Tajo River, Casa Duende del Tajo is located in Ronda. It features a well-equipped shared kitchen and free Wi-Fi throughout.The bright Casa Duende del Tajo offers double, twin and triple rooms with shared bathrooms. Toiletries are provided.There is spacious lounge area with comfortable sofas and a flat-screen TV. The kitchen has a ceramic hob, oven and microwave.Staff at the tour desk can provide tourist information about the area. You can also drive to the Sierra de Grazalema or the Sierra de las Nieves Nature Reserves in approximately 1 hour.
- Amazing views! Location can’t be beat! Would come back & stay longer next time.
- Literally (not figuratively) might be the best view in Ronda, at least of the bridge.
- The location is super good. The view from the shared terrace is stunning.
The view from the apartment and sunny deck can’t be beat!
The owner was so kind in adjusting our dates of stay when I made a mistake when booking online.
- The location of this apartment was really exceptional. The view from our balcony was second to none for viewing the amazingly picturesque bridge that serves as old-town Ronda’s romantic core. Within walking distance of the many attractions that this historic town has clustered within it, and around the corner from “restaurant row”, we had little trouble getting the most out of our stay in Ronda. Marcos was attentive to some of our more unusual needs, providing us with a timely ride to the Sevilla airport, hours away, by calling into service his charming son-in-law – thanks, Marcos!!
Located in El Burgo in the Andalucía Region, 45 mi from Málaga, La Rejertilla features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. La Rejertilla features free WiFi .You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for horse riding. Marbella is 37 mi from La Rejertilla, while Ronda is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 46 mi from the property.
La Rejertilla is a hotel rural, which means it is in nature. Don’t come for just a night like we did. Stay longer and enjoy the beautiful surroundings, specially the horses.
It was a pleasuere to meet Mr Pascal (emotional horses coach and much more)
- Charming place in the middle of the natural park, perfect for walk and horseback riding (there is the stable). About 30-40 minutes by car to Ronda. The owners offer the meals.
- Very friendly people, nice environment and great breakfast
- If you want to rest from noise and relax in a real nature – choose this place which is in the middle of mountains. Silence (only birds chirping) and pure air. Owner was very friendly and hospitable. We were the only guests however breakfast (costs 3 eur per person) was prepared even for 2 people. Towels (2 eur) were provided upon a request.
- I happened to arrive in one of those low season days. Ended up staying by myself in the whole Villa. Charlene was very helpful and even offered an early breakfast when she heard about my plans for the next day. The place is located really in the middle of te forest. Very quite and with andalucias weather you can pretty much be sure to see very bright stars at night. The place is very friendly for kids and families. They bave tons of board games, cartoons and movies, a big recreational room with a fireplace. Parking is inside the villa with enough space for everyone. It might be a bit tricky on a very low clearance car because before driving in tou have to go over a crest.
- La Rejertilla is a hotel rural, which means it is in nature. Don’t come for just a night like we did. Stay longer and enjoy the beautiful surroundings, specially the horses.
Albergue Inturjoven Marbella
Albergue Inturjoven Marbella is set in a traditional Andalusian-style building, in the center of Marbella. It features a swimming pool and tennis courts on the grounds and rooms with private bathrooms.The Inturjoven’s rooms are bright and functional. Each has air conditioning and a desk.The youth hostel offers low-cost Wi-Fi access in its public areas and has a TV room. Guests can enjoy views of the Mediterranean from the Albergue’s terrace.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the hostel is within walking distance of many of Marbella’s cafes, bars and restaurants.The Inturjoven Marbella is less than half a mile from the beach and a 5-minute walk from La Represa Park. Loacted close to several of Marbella’s bus connections, Málaga can be reached in under an hour, while Puerto Banús is less than 7 miles away.
- Great location, comfortable, clean, small yet spacious dorms, en suite bathroom, excellent breakfast buffet, pool (closed while i was there) and lovely outdoor area, staff facilitated my request for a bottom bunk.
- Good location, very good value for the price. Possibility to park at the property. Nice for young people with limited budget.
- Clean big pool 10 min walking to the main street where the busses are.the food was excellent included on the room price lunch or dinner.and ofc breakfast but was very poor…
- Excellent location, 5 blocks away from the historic centre and 6 from the coach station. The breakfast was varied, the facilities were impecable and the staff very friebdly and helpful. English is spoken just a bit so, be patient.
- Location was walking distance to the bus station, room was basic but clean and functional with own bathroom and the breakfast was not amazing but decent.
InHouse Marbella Hostel
InHouse Marbella Hostel e is located in Marbella’s old town, 1,500 feet from the beach and 10 minutes’ walk from the marina. It offers a 24-hour reception and free WiFi throughout.Rooms at InHouse Marbella are simply decorated and offer access to shared bathroom facilities.The surrounding area is full of bars and restaurants serving traditional Andalusian cuisine as well as international dishes. Numerous shops can also be found nearby.Málaga and its International Airport are 40 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
Marbella Old Town is a great choice for travelers interested in old-town exploration, promenades and food.
- Very helpful guy at reception but someone doing repairs carried on making noise until late so hard to sleep. Got woken up by people in my room too. Roof terrace was not finished.
- Thank yiu for printing out my CV. The terrace was lovely, There was a plug for each bed and my my room mates where friendly.
- I booked a bed in a shared room and I got a free upgrade to a single room because the bulk of the hostel was empty due to the fact that the weather was bad and currently is low season in Marbella.
- Its a great location, friendly staff, and great value for money.
- Atmosfera accogliente e ambiente giovane. La stanza pulita e spaziosa ha reso il mio breve soggiorno molto piacevole!!! La posizione è ottima. Complimenti allo staff, presente e attento alle esigenze del cliente. Gli spazi comuni molto curati. Tornerò sicuramente!!!!
Top Hostels In Igualeja Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Igualeja Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Igualeja Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Igualeja Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!