5 Best Hostels To Stay In Holta Rogaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Holta Rogaland is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Holta Rogaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Holta Rogaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Holta Rogaland. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Holta Rogaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Holta Rogaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Holta Rogaland:
Lilland Hostel Vaulali
Located in Bjørheimsbygda in the region of Rogaland, 12 miles from Stavanger, Hostel Ryfylke Vandrerhjem Vaulali features a barbecue and playground.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Sandnes is 18 miles from Ryfylke Hostel Vaulali, and Sola is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Great playground, evening movie, cookies and tea, big kitchen and dining room, nice and helpful staff
- The clerk at the reception was very nice and helpful with a lot of advices for the next day.
- The stuff was very helping, good breakfast 🙂 We will come again.
- Very kind staff, we brought our 9 months old son along, and everyone were so nice and flexible and arranged for a baby bed in the room. Also nice with spacious room, good bed and good quiet nights. A very nice atmosphere at the hostel and a staff that makes you feel at home – extra plus was the free coffee and movie nights. And of course the great location – I would stay here again.
- The staff was very friendly and allowed us to fill up our water bottles in the kitchen. The lake was beautiful.
Hjelmeland Hostel Nøkling
Hjelmeland Hostel Nøkling is located in Hjelmeland, 24 miles from Stavanger and 31 miles from Sandnes. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Sola is 30 miles from Hjelmeland Hostel Nøkling, and Sand is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- I liked the fact that we could use the kitchen to cook our own food. There was a big room with kitchen and sofas, where anyone could share a table and sittings; there were a lot of charging cables too, that anyone could take and use. I would recommend this for people who doesn’t want to spend much money and still stay near Preikestolen (2hrs by car) and Kjeragbolten (4hrs by car).
- The location of the hostel is nice and you get a beautiful view from the hill down at the sea. The staff was really friendly and helpful and generally the atmosphere between the guests was quite relaxed and nice so it was great to chat a bit in the evening. The kitchen has everything you need for cooking and they also try and make sure that the property is clean. Furthermore, I got a single room instead of the booked dorm room which was really nice!
- Excellent location near the fjord. The garden between the houses is small but useful. We could use our grill for preparing the diner. The size of the cottage was good, kitchen was well equipped.
- The lady at reception was exceptionaly geniune and helpful.
- Wonderful view, silence, excellent place for relaxation.
Stavanger St Svithun Vandrerhjem
Located in Stavanger, 7 miles from Sandnes, Stavanger St Svithun Vandrerhjem features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Stavanger Airport is 6 miles away.
- This was our second visit after hiking Preikestolen and the lady at Reception remembered us by name!
- 24 hour reception. Walking distance to city centre (about 30-35mins). Close to a supermarket and there is a kitchen – just need to get a key from reception. The staff are very helpful.
- The bathroom was nice and the beds were comfortable.
Off the city but is quiet.
Good size room for two.
- Room size is enough, the price is just right. You have access to a shared kitchen and lounge if you need to cook anything.
Stavanger Vandrerhjem Mosvangen
Surrounded by nature, this hostel is situated 1.9 miles from central Stavanger. It offers free parking and basic rooms with free Wi-Fi access. Stavanger Sola Airport is 6.8 miles away.Rooms at Stavanger Vandrerhjem Mosvangen have shared bathroom facilities and access to the communal kitchen.Leisure facilities include a common dining room and a TV lounge. Guests have access to a laundry room on site. Breakfast can be bought at Stavanger Hostel Mosvangen.There is an outdoor swimming pool, sauna and gym located close to the property.A bus stop with connections to central Stavanger is 350 feet away. The Norwegian Petroleum Museum is 2.2 miles from the hostel.
- The thing that stuck out above all else was how friendly and outgoing the staff were. They made that stay something to remember.
The breakfast was quite nice.
The personnel was very friendly.
When my mobile phone lost in stavanger, assistant to help me to find and send back to China, is really great. Thank you so much
- It was so confy and the people who work there is very nice.
- Great staff like John from Gothenburg. Very friendly and helpful. The 60 NOK breakfast is very good. Clean room and good kitchen facilities.
Flørli 4444 Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Flørli 4444 Hostel offers accommodations in Fløyrli. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.Stavanger is 25 miles from Flørli 4444 Hostel, and Sandnes is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Loved the restaurant and the steps! Amazing secluded place to spend a few days in the fjord.
- Great spot with stunning views. The cottage we had was adorable and a bit of step back in time in a good way. Well provisioned with kitchen gear so you can cook your own meals. Great living areas made a very relaxing trip.
- I booked 444 on my way trip, I had no chance to check my mailbox and missed the owner’s instruction. I missed all the ferries and had no way to get there. Fortunately I called and the owner came to pick me up by his own boat. We finally made it and have a free boat cruiser:) Very lovely place, very nice guy there. Thanks
- I have to say a lot of thanks to staff because we were late to ferry which should took us to Florli and lost a chance to visit it. According accommodation rules I have to pay any way, but Flørli 4444 Hostel didn’t take money from my account. Next year I will visit Florli camping and for sure will be in time:). Thanks!!
- The fabulous view, it was very peacefull and quiet. Great place to relax.
Top Hostels In Holta Rogaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Holta Rogaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Holta Rogaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Holta Rogaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!