5 Best Hostels To Stay In Holbox Island Quintana Roo – Top Hotel Reviews
Holbox Island Quintana Roo is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Holbox Island Quintana Roo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Holbox Island Quintana Roo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Holbox Island Quintana Roo. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Holbox Island Quintana Roo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Holbox Island Quintana Roo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Holbox Island Quintana Roo:
Hostel & Cabanas Ida Y Vuelta Camping
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Offering free Wi-Fi, a shared kitchen and snack bar, Ida Y Vuelta is just 650 feet from the beach. It is set on Holbox Island, part of the Yum-Balam Nature Reserve.Hostel & Cabanas Ida Y Vuelta Camping is surrounded by coconut palms and tropical gardens. Its thatched bungalows include a ceiling fan, mosquito net and safe. Some also have a private bathroom.Guests can also choose to sleep in a hammock, covered by a simple palm roof. Tents pitched on the sand are also available.Ida Y Vuelta is a 2 minute walk from several shopping and bars. Holbox Harbour is half a mile away. Guests can enjoy boat trips and snorkeling in the Yalahau Lagoon, and even swim with whale sharks or turtles.
- Beautiful and relaxing place with good breakfast. Original decorations, sand on the floor in the cabin. Very nice relaxing area outside.
- Beautiful little houses, very clean, good showers, 2min from the beach, funny idea with the hammocks, yummy cheesecake for breakfast (for free, different everyday)
- Our cabana was very private. We didn’t need he second bed, but it’s great that it’s up in a loft- there’s some separation. Location was awesome, eighth by the beach. The included breakfast was extremely generous and tasty!
- Beautiful Hostel, location was 2 min walk to beach, fairly quiet and very clean!
- Cabañas are nice and cozy. Two minute walk from the beach.
Hostel La Isla Holbox
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel La Isla Holbox offers accommodations in Holbox Island.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Cancun Airport is 47 miles away.
- Property has the most comfortable bed ever, lovely atmosphere, really enjoyed the time there!!
loud from the bars around, other guests and the vens running
hot room – opposite the window is a wall – no fresh air
7 people in a room instead of 3 as indicated on booking
not a real hostal – more a hotel
- The Hostel has a great location, 1 minute from the beach and 5 seconds away from the center and plaza with nice restaurants and cafés. The room was very clean and cozy. The facilities were nice. Super friendly and helpful staff as well. Would definitely recommend staying here.
- Super cozy, nice and comfy – everything was amazing.
- It’s a small but very nice Hostal. My private room was lovely. The showers were nice. Good chill out area upstairs.
Casa de Daniela
Casa de Daniela offers accommodations in Holbox Island.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Cancun Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- breakfast was good, only about 10 minutes walk to the beach and the host was very nice
- I really liked the idea of the open kitchen for breakfast,and the position of the hosel! Daniela is cool and very friendly!
- Great host, nice atmosphere, safe environment and it even includes breakfast which you can cook.
- Breakfast was included even it was not pointed out clearly on booking. Daniela is the nicest host ever. I’ve only stayed for one night, but she gave me a home-like feeling right away. The dorm was super clean and the beds comfy. Close to the ferry. Thanks for everything.
The perfect place to stay in Holbox! Clean, safe, and quite place. Next to ferries: perfect to enjoy beach and town and not noisy. The best thing: Daniela’s kindness, she was always willing to help and giving good tips.
Thank you, amazing experience.
Eco Hostel Casa del Agua
Eco Hostel Casa del Agua offers pet-friendly accommodations in Holbox Island. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shops at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Cancun Airport is 47 miles away.
- The restaurant at the hostel was newly opened at the time of our stay, absolutely amazing food, best tacos in Mexico, no doubt.
- Expensive for just a matress with only a roof … lots of noise, No toiletpaper, No,staff, quite expensive for No comfort, No working ventilation wheel
- The staff were very kind and the space was overall very comfortable. The breakfast was also very good. Located super close to the beach.
– Centric location & close to the beach
– Very friendly staff
– Good food & drinks (for a good price)
– We had a problem regarding the price linked to our reservation but the owner arranged everything and was very understanding!
- The place has potential, the huts are nice and the shower is very cool.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Casa Holbox offers pet-friendly accommodations in Holbox Island.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Cancun Airport is 47 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Holbox Island Quintana Roo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Holbox Island Quintana Roo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Holbox Island Quintana Roo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Holbox Island Quintana Roo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!