5 Best Hostels To Stay In Guaro Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Guaro Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Guaro Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guaro Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guaro Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Guaro Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Guaro Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Guaro Andalucía:
Hostal Sango Sierra de las Nieves
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Sango Sierra de las Nieves offers accommodations in Alozaina. The property offers views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Free and private parking for bicycles and motorcycles is offered at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. Málaga is 24 mi from Hostal Sango Sierra de las Nieves, while Marbella is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- Great location, great staff very friendly…beautiful countryside, inexpensive good.. .cycling, motorcycling easy…absolutely spotless at all times…highly recommended
- Very kind staff, clean room, we even received better room than we booked and restaurant was just in front of the entrance to our accommodation. I recommend this place for sure!
- It is a good location and nice and clean establishment.
– clean room, confortable room
– clean bathroom
– nice personal (only speaks spanish though)
– free parking in front of the hostal
- Nice location, perfect servis (they wait for us till 1AM)
InHouse Marbella Hostel
InHouse Marbella Hostel e is located in Marbella’s old town, 1,500 feet from the beach and 10 minutes’ walk from the marina. It offers a 24-hour reception and free WiFi throughout.Rooms at InHouse Marbella are simply decorated and offer access to shared bathroom facilities.The surrounding area is full of bars and restaurants serving traditional Andalusian cuisine as well as international dishes. Numerous shops can also be found nearby.Málaga and its International Airport are 40 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
Marbella Old Town is a great choice for travelers interested in old-town exploration, promenades and atmosphere.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Inturjoven Marbella
Albergue Inturjoven Marbella is set in a traditional Andalusian-style building, in the center of Marbella. It features a swimming pool and tennis courts on the grounds and rooms with private bathrooms.The Inturjoven’s rooms are bright and functional. Each has air conditioning and a desk.The youth hostel offers low-cost Wi-Fi access in its public areas and has a TV room. Guests can enjoy views of the Mediterranean from the Albergue’s terrace.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the hostel is within walking distance of many of Marbella’s cafes, bars and restaurants.The Inturjoven Marbella is less than half a mile from the beach and a 5-minute walk from La Represa Park. Loacted close to several of Marbella’s bus connections, Málaga can be reached in under an hour, while Puerto Banús is less than 7 miles away.
- Great location, comfortable, clean, small yet spacious dorms, en suite bathroom, excellent breakfast buffet, pool (closed while i was there) and lovely outdoor area, staff facilitated my request for a bottom bunk.
- Good location, very good value for the price. Possibility to park at the property. Nice for young people with limited budget.
- Clean big pool 10 min walking to the main street where the busses are.the food was excellent included on the room price lunch or dinner.and ofc breakfast but was very poor…
- Location was walking distance to the bus station, room was basic but clean and functional with own bathroom and the breakfast was not amazing but decent.
- Good location, near Marbella’s beautiful old town. Spacy living-room with marble floors and a sunny terrace. Good parking (7 euros per day). Quiet place. It could be interesting for large groups of people.
Located in El Burgo in the Andalucía Region, 45 mi from Málaga, La Rejertilla features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. La Rejertilla features free WiFi .You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for horse riding. Marbella is 37 mi from La Rejertilla, while Ronda is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 46 mi from the property.
- Charming place in the middle of the natural park, perfect for walk and horseback riding (there is the stable). About 30-40 minutes by car to Ronda. The owners offer the meals.
- Very friendly people, nice environment and great breakfast
- If you want to rest from noise and relax in a real nature – choose this place which is in the middle of mountains. Silence (only birds chirping) and pure air. Owner was very friendly and hospitable. We were the only guests however breakfast (costs 3 eur per person) was prepared even for 2 people. Towels (2 eur) were provided upon a request.
- I happened to arrive in one of those low season days. Ended up staying by myself in the whole Villa. Charlene was very helpful and even offered an early breakfast when she heard about my plans for the next day. The place is located really in the middle of te forest. Very quite and with andalucias weather you can pretty much be sure to see very bright stars at night. The place is very friendly for kids and families. They bave tons of board games, cartoons and movies, a big recreational room with a fireplace. Parking is inside the villa with enough space for everyone. It might be a bit tricky on a very low clearance car because before driving in tou have to go over a crest.
- Gorgeous area/surroundings basic but suited our needs. No towels so had to buy some..
Located 2.1 miles from Los Boliches, Valentino has accommodations with free WiFi in Fuengirola. 4.3 miles from Miramar Shopping Centre and 1.7 miles from Icelandic Consulate, the property provides an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom. At Valentino, rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Valentino has a terrace. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.Norwegian Consulate is 2.2 miles from Valentino. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 14 miles from the accommodation.
- The room was very spacious. The WIFI worked very well. It was clean, quiet and peaceful.
- The staff waited for us even if we got it really late! The pool is almost always empty, we had it to ourselves.
- The owners of the place are so kind, the place is very clean and honestly for the price, this was the BEST place I have stayed yet in Spain and I have traveled the entire country. I am going to go back and take my friends and family here.
- The owners Maria and Mike were super nice and helpfull!
- Very friendly stuff but they didn’t speak any English. Free parking.
Top Hostels In Guaro Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Guaro Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Guaro Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Guaro Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!