5 Best Hostels To Stay In Etayo Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Etayo Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Etayo Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Etayo Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Etayo Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Etayo Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Etayo Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Etayo Navarre:
Alda Estella Hostel
Offering free WiFi, Alda Estella Hostel is located in Estella. Guests can use a shared lounge.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Estella, like hiking.Logroño is 30 miles from Alda Estella Hostel, while Pamplona is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- It was clean and comfortable. Also it was near many restaurants and bars!
- Staff was unbelievably helpful. Room was small but it has the best shower of any hotel in Spain
- Great location overlooking plaza. Just around corner we great restaurants
- Hotel was new so room was nice and fresh. Located right on the plaza so nice location.
- Lovely new hotel with sparkling clean rooms. A bit west of town in Plaza Santiago, but not too bad if you are walking the Camino. No breakfast but cafe across the square opens at 7 am
Hostería de Curtidores
Hostería de Curtidores features free WiFi and views of river in Estella. Among the various facilities are free bikes and a shared lounge. Guests can have a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. The hostel provides certain accommodations with mountain views, and the rooms come with a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hostería de Curtidores, including cycling and hiking.Logroño is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Pamplona is 27 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 27 miles away.
- Everything! Got a good night’s sleep, shower with complimentary shampoo and shower gel
- At start of town. After weary day on camino didnt have to ealk any further
- Fantastic modern hostel. We stayed in a triple room and it was the perfect start to the next leg of our camino walk
- This was a very long and wet day and we stopped by the Wine Fountain on our way. Not a sensible choice on empty stomach as we proceeded to lose our way (hard to do on a one road town but two tipsy middle aged women can do these things!) The lady at the desk kept calling us to make sure we were going in the right direction. It was very dark by then and we had to talk with her to find our way. Very kind when we arrived she gave us a pre warmed room which was lovely. Thank you and Buen Camino !
This property is located close to town and backs onto a beautiful river/stream.
Luckily my private room overlooked the stream so I had the wonderful sounds all night!
The room (which could have accommodated 4) was spacious and the bathroom roomy & clean.
Agora Hostel has accommodations in Estella. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Logroño is 29 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The hostel has an atmosphere of openness and friendliness that is similar to going home to ones family.
- Spotless clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Don’t hesitate to book here.
- Nice vibe and quiet. Excellent pilgrims menu at Mundo. Breakfast and bathrooms were awesome. Best shared bathrooms on Camino yet. Liked the light and individual plug by the bed. Well supplied kitchen and very helpful staff. Nice for Camino walkers! Good hot shower in big bathroom.
- Stayed here while on the Camino. The owners are welcoming, kind and amazing. If every hostel was run with the care of this lovely couple, the world would be a better place. Amazingly designed place as well. I happen to be in the hotel business and this place impressed me – and I’m not easily impressed.
- Ok breakfast contents but not exceptional. Staff very friendly & accomodating. Hostel does not offer an evening meal
La Bodega Del Camino
Featuring a terrace, La Bodega Del Camino is set in Lorca and also provides a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are featured.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Lorca, like hiking.Pamplona is 22 miles from La Bodega Del Camino, while Olite is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 22 miles from the accommodation.
- Bed very comfortable staff/owners very helpful. Had own bathroom which I was not expecting.
heel rustig gelegen, kleine maar heel net.
vriendelijke Engelssprekende bediening
- La estancia en La bodega fue buenísima, el personal es muy acogedor y el servicio insuperable. Se encuentra muy bien ubicado y repetiríamos sin duda.
- La dueña se acercó a las 23h para abrirnos el albergue. El pueblo es un lugar encantador en el camino xacobeo
- Las camas son muy cómodas. Atención muy buena, llegamos fuera del horario de apertura y aún a esas horas nos ofrecieron para cenar.
Villalodosa is offering accommodations in Lodosa. The property has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. The property has free WiFi.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Guest rooms feature a closet.Logroño is 21 miles from Villalodosa, while Estella is 20 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- A very comfortable place to stay. The manager was very kind and accommodating. Also a great game room and the pool and BBQ would be nice in the summer. Be sure to visit Panaderia Garcia when you visit Lodosa. Yummmmm!
Easy to find, beautiful house with pool (not used cause not summer yet but great anyway).
Welcoming and nice host.
Private parking for motos.
Beautiful room, really cosy with private bathroom (triple room).
Balcony /terrasse with view on pool and fields around.
Great place to stay if you are nearby.
- Aunque la temperatura del clima era muy baja y con mucha humedad, los dos sistemas de calefacción perfectos.
- Fue todo increíble, la terraza, la zona de ocio, el parking, las dueñas majisimas, la habitación de cuento.
- Fue una estancia excelente. Habitación amplia y terraza con vistas, olor a flores y a frescura en todo el alojamiento, camas muy cómodas, ropa de cama super suave (es como dormir en una nube). ¡¡¡Limpieza perfecta, dueña muy amable, magnífico salón de juegos, barbacoa y piscina!!! ¡Muy recomendable para todo el mundo!
Top Hostels In Etayo Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Etayo Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Etayo Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Etayo Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!