5 Best Hostels To Stay In Esquinas Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Esquinas Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Esquinas Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Esquinas Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Esquinas Puntarenas. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Esquinas Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Esquinas Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Esquinas Puntarenas:
La Purruja Lodge
Featuring free WiFi, La Purruja Lodge offers accommodations in Mona. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find concierge services at the property.
- BEAUTIFUL SETTING IN TROPICAL RAIN FOREST! FRIENDLY STAFF
- Beautiful setting and Walter is a most delightful and informative host.
- Nice breakfast served on patio. Good coffee. Friendliness abounds and attention to guests is outstanding.
- It’s secluded and beautiful. So much space for the kids to run around. The WiFi connection was fast.
- The property is very large, green and nice, the rooms are comfortable, they have a little fridge and very friendly staff. Very close to Golfito center, but not a walkable distance.
Peace Trail International
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Peace Trail International offers accommodations in Golfito. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Golfito Airport, 3.1 miles from Peace Trail International.
No reviews yet.
Hostal del Mar
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal del Mar offers pet-friendly accommodations in Golfito. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. Every room includes a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking.
- Everything! The hotel owner is very friendly, the location diretly by the ocean overlooking the beautiful bay and the piecefulness and tranquility. Beautiful hostel with a lot of space to relax, sit and enjoy. Perfect!
- Beautiful property right on the water. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. It cost around $5 from the main part of town to take a taxi to the property. We were able to catch a bus right off the main street.
- Amazing place: house with character, nice view on unspoiled Gulf of Golfito. Very nice staff. Very quiet, birds all around the house.
- The rooms have pretty much space for 3 persons. We met Catalina and she was fantastic trying to solve our necessities. The booklet with info tell us everything we need to know.
- One of the most beautiful hostels we have ever stayed in. Stunning view, relaxing clean space, jump right into the water after a simple free breakfast. Definitely a great find.
Palapa Hut Hostel & Camping
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. La Palapa Hut is located in Puerto Jiménez, just 12 miles from Golfito. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Drake Bay Airport is 26 miles away.
Great staff very friendly
Lovely hotel grounds with monkeys and parrots living there
Kitchen and hot showers
- Myself and my partner opted for staying in the tent since we are traveling on a budget. There were no pictures showing the tent or what we could be in for but we decided to take the gamble anyway. What a treat, a queen size bed, electricity including fan, private outdoor bathroom, woken by monkeys every morning. This was luxury jungle camping and an awesome experience we won’t forget, don’t hesitate take the tent !
- I stayed at the palapa hut for a few days which were wonderful! I had a lot of bad luck concerning a tour to the corcovado park, but the staff (and especially Andrew the owner) were so incredibly helpful. They will give you a lot of tips and will try to arrange a tour for you, even last minute. You could tell they were really trying to improve things and value your opinion. Also the hostel itself has a nice nature location just outside of the town which really gives it character.
Quite spot away from all the traffic. About 200m walk to the beach and 200 m to get to town so central. Place was very green.
Felt safe never worried about my security to much. Lovely place.
- Nice garden and lots of space. Can see toucans, aras and monkeys when sitting in the garden. Close to a cheap laundry place. OK kitchen facilities. Mosquito nets in fan room. Free coffee!
- Great staff very friendly
Utopia Tica Organic Farm & Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Utopia Tica Organic Farm & Hostel offers accommodations in Dos Brazos. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Drake Bay Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Great place without any tourism, great location,pure nature. Sorry for not meeting Francois,anyway we enjoyed Utopia he’s been working on.Definitely it has vibe! Thanks aswell to his volunteer Josef for everything! Gracias ! PURA VIDA. 🙂 🙂
- Besides the incredible landscape on the shore of the tiger river and the birds garden with banana trees and the big orange flowers, you can expect free yoga teaching every morning and free local coffee.
- Free Yoga was super cool! The owner is super friendly, you feel very welcome and he is always connecting with the backpackers! Loved my time there, was hard to leave!
- Quiet place. The owner was very nice and offered us organic fruits grown in his backyard and organic coffee grown by native indians. We also took awesome pictures of hummingbirds in the garden and were able to chill by the river.
- Stunning location. We stayed in the private cabina which was simple but comfortable and had everything we needed, including hot water in the outdoor bath/shower. Fantastic location for bird watching as many beautiful birds visit the surrounding bushes, particularly in the early morning. Francois was a wonderful host and went out of his way to help us with a leaking vehicle as well as helping my husband when he was ill. He also gave us beautiful organic lemons and a papaya from his farm. My kids loved his puppy Le Chien and I enjoyed yoga on the deck with Kelly.
Top Hostels In Esquinas Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Esquinas Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Esquinas Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Esquinas Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!