5 Best Hostels To Stay In Espinavell Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Espinavell Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Espinavell Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Espinavell Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Espinavell Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Espinavell Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Espinavell Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Espinavell Catalonia:
Pic de l’Àliga
Set at 6,950 feet in the heart of the Eastern Pyrenees, Pic de l’Àliga is located in Vall de Nuria. It is surrounded by mountains and nature, and offers views of Nuria Valley.The hostel offers shared and private rooms. It also offers several common areas such as a dining area which serves lunch and dinner, a cafeteria, a TV lounge, library and games room.In the area you will find many hiking routes, as well as adventure sports and ski slopes. Staff can offer information on routes and can also offer luggage storage.Both Girona and Barcelona can be reached in around 2 hours’ drive.
- It’s an affordable way of staying in a sky station. To get in the hostal, is necessary to take the telepheric, besides the cremallera train, which is part of the fun. The place is full of families with kids, too. My kids loved sleeping in the bunk bed.
- I liked the position of the place. I like its common areas and the view of the room we had. Also, the staff was freindly and the place was clean.
- friendly welcome, enjoyed the bar with table football and pool, great views, plenty of communal space, bunk beds fine after long walk from France; pleasant self service evening meal and breakfast
- The place is situated in the middle of the mighty mountains, and you can do excursions and hiking easily. The staff is super friendly, there’s games to play, dinner and lunch for a decent price, and overall worth of the price.
This is a hostel so it can’t compare to a hotel or apartment, but if you’re ok with that it’s great. My kids like sleeping in bunk beds; the dinner was good even though you have no choice of what to eat, what they make is good.
Despite the snow outside the rooms and hotel in general are very warm.
The food at the bar was ok – generous sizes.
I recommend you bring some hand soap and a small towel, and your own toilet roll too 😀 I also took a short length of clothes line to run between the bunk beds, so I could dry our clothes for the next day.
Offering impressive views of the surrounding countryside, El Negre offers accommodations in a 14th-century Country House in Ogassa Valley beside the Serra Cavallera Mountains.Guests have access to shared dining areas, kitchen, terrace and bathrooms.There are many hiking and mountain climbing routes in the area, and you can also visit gorges, forests and nearby Romanesque churches.Ripoll and Sant Joan de les Abadesses can both be reached in a 30-minute drive.
- Stunning vista far from buzz of city life. Very remote. Great hiking. Perfect place to sit on the deck and contemplate. Wonderful helpful staff.
- beautiful rural albergue in amazing location, comfy bed in nice room, friendly staff and kitchen available to cook your own meal
- I like this wonderful building and the lovely staff. Also the surrondings around the mountains are fantastic.
- The home-made bread, the view, the style of the building, the isolation around
- Comfortable, perfectly clean, amazing views and lovely people!
Casa de colònies La Cadamont
Surrounded by nature, Casa de colònies La Cadamont is located in Sant Joan les Fonts. This hostel offers an outdoor pool and a restaurant. Free WiFi is available in common areas.Each room includes heating, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with shower. Bed linen is provided.Guests have access to common area with a microwave, coffee machine and a fridge. Barbecue facilities are also available.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing.The property offers free parking. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 42 mi away.
- Excellent! Hospitality excellent! Very clean ! The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will certainly stay over again.
- No pasamos frío en ningún momento. Habitación con calefacción perfecta! Y también la ducha. Muy sencilla pero el agua muy bien. La comida estupenda, muy muy buena. Las vistas, espectaculares, y muy buen trato del personal.
- Todo fue muy bien , la gente que lo lleva muy amable , todo fue perfecto
- Tot ha estat bé. Tracte agradable i el que esperes per una casa d colònies.
- La tranquilidad, el ambiente familiar, las vistas, el personal, todas las habitaciones tienen baño.
Alberg Rural Ruta del Ferro
Alberg Rural Ruta del Ferro is located in Sant Joan de les Abadesses, in Catalunya’s Ripollès region. It is next to a Via Verde cycling route and offers bicycle rental.The rooms at the Alberg Ruta del Ferro are simple and are equipped with central heating. Each room has a bathroom.The Ruta del Ferro Hostel serves a buffet breakfast every day, and further meals are available on request. The hostel also has vending machines selling drinks.Upstairs there is a bright lounge with a TV, sofas and free Wi-Fi. Outside you can find a children’s play area as well as a football pitch.Sant Joan de les Abadesses features a well-known 9th-century monastery. The town of Figueres, home to Salvador Dalí, is an hour’s drive away from Alberg Ruta del Ferro.
- Albergue bien cuidado y nuevo con habitaciones confortables y calientes.Los colchones de las camas buenos y el lavabo espacioso.Todo muy limpio. Tiene 1 sala para comer/cenar con nevera y microondas por si te quieres llevar la comida, No te ponen problemas. El desayuno simple pero completo.Personal muy amable, en especial el guardia de seguridad que se encargó de abrirnos para desayunar, ya que solicitamos desayunar 1h antes,ya que queríamos subir a la nieva y no nos pusieron ningún problema. en desayunar antes de la hora. Personal muy amable, Estás a 40 minutos de la estación de Vallter 2.000. En resumen alojamiento barato, bien cuidado, límpio y donde puedes cenar o comer tu propia comida si quieres.
- El albergue está súper bjen, la habitación estaba muy bien y espaciosa. La Mariona es una encanto y el resto del personal muy profesional. Lo único mínimamente negativo sería el precio – para un albergue donde tienes que hacer tu propia cama, lavar tus platos etc 70€ por noche me parece excesivo. Pero estábamos realmente encantados con todo lo demás – volveremos seguro
- El edificio esta muy bien acondicionado, la ubicacion en via verde genial. Mucha ropa de cama. Dependiendo del personal, muy amable.
- La tranquilidad del sitio, la amabilidad de las personas de la reception, su cercania al pueblo,
- La ubicación del albergue, las camas bastante cómodas y personal amable.
Alberg Roques Blanques
Surrounded by mountains and offering a picturesque setting, this hostel is located 1.2 mi from the center of Ribes de Freser. It offers a seasonal shared outdoor pool.Private rooms at Alberg Roques Blanques come with bunk beds and offer access to shared bathroom facilities. The rooms are equipped with an adjustable bed sheet, pillow and pillowcase. More bed linen and blankets can be rented on site.The hostel features 2 dining rooms and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The property also has a elevator and is adapted for people with reduced mobility. Ski storage is available.You can walk to Ribes de Freser and take the rack railway to Vall de Núria’s Valley. Hiking can be practiced nearby.
- Great and very friendly staff. Great meals (excellent breakfast and dinner). Nice showers. Perfect location (5 minutes by car to the trainstation that leads to Vall de Nuria). Breakfast is normally served as 9:00h, but they made an exception for us as we wanted to leave early.
- The hostel was a great place to crash after walking in the mountains – clean, comfortable and with friendly staff and delicious home-cooked food!
- Friendly helpful staff. A very pleasant peaceful location – a bit out of town by a river and woods. We liked the walk over the railway bridge where we found the bunkers left over from WW2
- La comida muy buena. Tradicional catalana con productos de la zona, cocinada de forma casera y con raciones generosas. No pasarás hambre…
El albergue esta limpio y en un sitio muy bonito. El staff muy bien, muy correcto y amable. La chica de recepción muy agradable..
La facilidad para aparcar y llegar en coche. Esta cerca del pueblo.
Top Hostels In Espinavell Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Espinavell Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Espinavell Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Espinavell Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!