5 Best Hostels To Stay In Esperanza Cartago – Top Hotel Reviews
Esperanza Cartago is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Esperanza Cartago. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Esperanza Cartago. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Esperanza Cartago. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Esperanza Cartago right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Esperanza Cartago with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Esperanza Cartago:
Quijote Experience offers accommodations in Esperanza. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 31 miles from Quijote Experience, and Santa Cruz is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 35 miles from Quijote Experience.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Casa de Lis
Hostel Casa de Lis offers accommodations in Turrialba.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.San José is 27 miles from Hostel Casa de Lis, and Heredia is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 31 miles from Hostel Casa de Lis.
- This place is great, convenient location, comfortable and staff was very friendly and helpful!
- Nice balcony with mountain views, big beds with own reading lights
- The place is very clean, well organized and decorated. The descriptions are accurate, I.e. we chose a small room but as all the niceties like bedside lights and tables we there it was super. The staff are very helpful. The rooftop terrace was a lovely place to have breakfast. They provided secure parking even though they only have one spot. I’d go again without any hesitation.
- If you’re looking for a neat, nice and clean place to stay you’ve found it. You immediately notice that the management/staff thoroughly takes care of this place. ATM and supermarket just across the street. Bus station in short walking distance. Roof top terrace and little back garden. Kitchen. All good. Plus they work with an excellent tour operate for rafting on Pacuare river.
- We had a private room with a balcony which comfortable and a very hood value. It was close to a 24 hour grocery store.
Spanish by the River – Turrialba
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Spanish by the River – Turrialba offers accommodations in Turrialba. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 26 miles from Spanish by the River -, and Escazú is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- A realy nice spot right at the jungle! The staff here is very kind, we loved the way the threated us. There is a common kitchen you can use and a lot of places to chill, in the hammocks or one of the tree couches.
- Spacy, comfy commons. Nice atmosphere. Pleasant having breakfast all together around the table. Large windows and so a lot of light in the living room
Turrialba has pretty nothing to offer, apart from the amazing rafting adventures on Pacuare and Reventazon rivers (do that!!), but this very cozy, informal histel, surrounded by a very relaxing garden, is the best you can find out there.
Go there by car, as it’s about 2.5 km walking from any restaurant/ market of Turrialba!
- The owner was really helpful and recommended plenty of activities, house is really beautiful with nice common areas and terrace. Kitchen fully equipped. We had a great stay.
- This was one of the best places to stay in Costa Rica. They run a language school so the common areas are large and well equipped and the balcony/terrace provides an amazing view on the jungle and the Turrialba volcano; thanks to its location outside the city it is also very quiet which makes one feel close to nature.
Montaña Linda Hostel Orosi
Located in Orosí, 18 miles from San José, Montaña Linda Hostel Orosi features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Alajuela is 29 miles from Montaña Linda Hostel Orosi, and Escazú is 21 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 22 miles away.
- The location is superb, and a birdwatchiers paradise. Spent most of the day enjoying the grounds and the breezy open patio overlooking a nonstop garden. The nearby Rio Macho an easy walk away. Our hosts are attentive, pleSant and informative. Exceptional value for the money.
- The staff is really nice. Also, they provide a lot of information about things to do in the area.
- The view from my room was lovely and although basic it had all I needed which was good for the price. The location is pretty central to Orosi. The Spanish school associated with the hostel can help you book tours.
- Great location, the owner was super lovely, felt very welcome. They have great info online on how to get public transport to Orosi and amazing guidebooks in the hostel that give you info on everything you need. Plus some hiking trail info which they have put together, really great. The kitchen had all the basics you need and the dogs were lovely.
Large kitchen with everything
Quiet like a retreat
Large and nice space
Montanas del Pacuare
Montanas del Pacuare is located in Tres Equis, just 12 miles from Santa Cruz. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 40 miles from Montanas del Pacuare.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Esperanza Cartago Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Esperanza Cartago to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Esperanza Cartago but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Esperanza Cartago. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!