5 Best Hostels To Stay In El Ganso Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
El Ganso Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in El Ganso Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Ganso Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Ganso Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in El Ganso Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in El Ganso Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In El Ganso Castile And Leon:
Hostal Juli in San Justo de la Vega has a terrace and a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.At the hostel, every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms contain a private bathroom, and certain units at Hostal Juli have a balcony. All guest rooms include a closet.León is 31 miles from the accommodation.
- Bar isn’t much but the rooms are great. Nice outside patio. The woman who served us was polite and gentle.
- The young couple who run the place are very helpful and friendly. The bedroom is a good size. When I said I was a vegetarian a great vegi burger was cooked as part of my evening meal. We were given a great breakfast for a very reasonable price. I would recommend this accomadation to others.
- The food was excellent, the staff very nice and very helpful. Wonderful place!
- Very clean comfortable room with modern bathroom above the restaurant with good well priced food WiFi was strong and continuous very economically priced rooms and friendly staff
- Good location on the Camino, vey reasonable for private bed and bath.
Albergue La Casa Del Peregrino
Offering free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, garden and shared lounge, Albergue La Casa Del Peregrino is located in El Acebo de San Miguel. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property provides a business center, a concierge service and organizing tours for guests.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. The rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Ponferrada is 11 miles from Albergue La Casa Del Peregrino, while Astorga is 26 miles away.
- Clearly stated air conditioning on booking.com. No AC. Just take note there is another place in this small town that is a hostal with the same name and that’s where we thought we had booked. This place is new, clean and at the end of town (which isn’t far). Just expected air conditioning.
- The food ‘pilgrim’s menu’ was lovely @ €12 per person
- We stayed here in early October, 2017 during our camino frances. It is an extremely nice albergue. In many ways this resembles more of a hotel than albergue. There were four bunkbeds in our room, but two were vacant, so we had the room to ourselves (party of four). The room has a nice outside terrace with two chairs. Outstanding sunset views from the terrace! The bathrooms were excellent – one each for men and women and each had 4 toilets, 4 sinks, 4 showers. And there was hot water and high water pressure for the showers. The room rate included breakfast, which was very good. We also had a pilgrim’s meal for dinner and that was also delicious. We will consider staying here again during our next camino if we can reserve a private room for two.
- Staff said we didn’t have booking through booking.com. we had booked 2 hours before arriving. Long story short, they had zero double rooms and put us up in a way nicer room! Make this place a stay on your Camino or holiday. It is absolutely stunning.
- We stayed here while walking the Camino as it is right on the route. We felt like we were at a resort. Staff, facilities and food were great!
Albergue Rural Las Águedas
Located on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Albergue Las Águedas offers a bar in its central courtyard, an outside barbecue area and free Wi-Fi. Astorga is 2.3 mi away.The rustic-style dormitories are heated and feature bunk beds and lockers. The separate bathrooms for men and women are located outside the room and have showers.You can prepare meals in the communal kitchen and there is a dining area with heating. Dinner can be provided on request, from March to November. There is a covered gallery area with board games and books about the Santiago Pilgrimage Route. A washing machine and clothes dryer are also available for an additional cost.Santiago de Compostela is 155 mi from Albergue Rural Las Águedas and Leon is 31 mi away. A storage area for bicycles is provided.
No reviews yet.
Albergue el convento de Foncebadon
Albergue el convento de Foncebadon is located in Foncebadón and features a garden. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi is available.At the hostel, all rooms are equipped with a terrace. The rooms come with a shared bathroom, and certain rooms have a patio. All guest rooms feature a closet.Ponferrada is 18 miles from Albergue el convento de Foncebadon.
- I liked the staff and noticed how hard they work and the long hours yet they were very patient and friendly.
- The pilgrim dinner was excelent. I really liked the place. I loved the veteran motorcycles.
The albergue was clean and comfortable, and quiet. The staff were polite & helpful.
There was a great medieval-style restaurant next door that we enjoyed very much.
The bizcocho (cake) for breakfast was delicious!
- The location was great right in the Camino , the staff was fantastic helping us when our bags didn’t arrive , the food was good
- Das beste war die Aussicht ins Tal! Ich hatte direkt ein Bett neben den großen Fenstern! Zum zweiten was mir gut gefallen hat, zu jedem Zimmer gehört ein Bad!
Albergue El Encanto
Located in Villares de Órbigo, in a building dating from 2018, Albergue El Encanto provides a garden and guestrooms with free WiFi. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hostel, the rooms come with a patio.A continental breakfast is available daily at Albergue El Encanto.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.León is 26 miles from Albergue El Encanto, while Astorga is 9 miles away.
This is a fabulous place to stay if you are either walking the camino or visiting the area. The host was so accommodating and made sure we had every need managed. She offered to provide dinner which was so good in a beautiful rustic room. I can’t say enough good things about her and her albergue!
The next morning we came down to one of the best breakfasts we had on the camino, everything you could want and hot coffee ready when we came in the room. She thought of everything!
- Excellent and friendly hostess. A beautiful property with courtyard and kitchen for guest use. Our bedroom and bathroom were clean and comfortable. It was a wonderful stop on the Camino for three of us traveling together.
- Our hostess was welcoming and exceedingly helpful. The nearby restaurant offered a great meal for a great price and included wine. The whole atmosphere was warm and beautiful.
- Marta is the most wonderful, understanding and accommodating hostess you’ll ever meet. I have already recommended this to people who are behind me. The room was spotless, she directed me to a darling little bar just around the corner for dinner, and the continental breakfast was waiting for us at 7…..plenty to eat and be on our way.
- Very clean and quite Albergue. The hostess is very welcoming and helpful. The Albergue is situated perfectly on the Camino Frances. This lovely gem is for those with tired feet that needs a good rest and a good nights sleep.
- This is a fabulous place to stay if you are either walking the camino or visiting the area. The host was so accommodating and made sure we had every need managed. She offered to provide dinner which was so good in a beautiful rustic room. I can’t say enough good things about her and her albergue!
Top Hostels In El Ganso Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in El Ganso Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in El Ganso Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in El Ganso Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!